Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Most Common Compliments from WL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Sorry to ruin the fun but being called "chicken or duck" ain't a blessed thing. My source is pretty accurate and I am pretty sure she is right. It refers to how you kiss, both upstairs and downstairs. A chicken has puckered lips and pecks, a la a chicken eating food. A duck has a sloppy tongue and bites, a la a duck drinking water. Trust the Chinese WL to come up with these ones. And I am mostly a chicken, but I will start working on this😎
    In the context I know, 100% know, being compared to Chicken is fine, but being compared to Duck is the bomb!

Don't go out of your way to try and be a duck, you either are or you ain't. I know a duck and he is a slave to the punt. 🤣🤣🤣

BTW....nice gesture today. You're alright pal!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Speaking of animals. When I was younger a mate always swore that he licked like " Lassie". I am sure he would have been popular to some WL👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was one time I don't even know how to respond. Oh smells so good and it looks like a very thick mushroom. Must have been hungry...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The usual nice body, handsome etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “You too strong, too much. Don’t book me on Saturday” Saturday was discussed as she wanted $50 extra for BBBJ and 69 lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Stella at ginza sucked my nipples and dick and she said "delicious" LOL
    we had a great time so I believed her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another one comes recently from a visit to a massage shop. ‘Wow beautiful cock’

Banned
    "You have such beautiful eyes". "You're handsome". "It's big".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Stella at ginza sucked my nipples and dick and she said "delicious" LOL
    we had a great time so I believed her
    This sounds familiar!

Stella was fun and had a lot of compliments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Handsome", "You don't have a girlfriend??", "Nice body", "Need to hit the gym for your chest", "Cute dick" (my dick ain't that big)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im told Im handsome and a gentleman
    I think thats the highest praise a guy can get

Banned
    See u again............,,

Banned
    The only true thing an ml has said was "what they tell you is all bs"

Fuck compliments, you know you are next level when they start bagging you out.

An old regular bagged me a few times. Went and seen her after a business trip. I tend to eat a lot more when travelling and it was showing....I took my gear off and we were canoodling, she poked my stomach and said 'you fat with a bit of a giggle.

Another time with her I stripped down and headed to the shower. I was suffering from severe 'shrinkage'. She looked, pointed, laughed and said 'Hahaha sooo little. She quickly sorted that out though, into the shower to give me a BJ, wasn't long before I was full mast, at which point she looked up at me with a smile and said 'that's better!'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    some compliments would be good for both. even for everyday.
    when I first tried Tinder, just saying "hello" or "how are you" got me no replies. then f it, I started without a "Hi" or "Hello" and just said "Beautiful smile!", "Beautiful hair", "Your eyes are beautiful" to all girls that I had interests in, then got heck lots more responses LOL. I gave all same compliments to all of them when I met them and their smiles were bigger than Joker's. But I did mean it with the girls when I met them in person though.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I had a reg that used to tell me if I was too fat or too skinny, and gave me tips for getting a GF!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Most common "statement" from a WL to me, that I personally take as a compliment, is when they rub around their belly while I have my cock in their pussies and they say "it's hit the bottom", usually with an expression that looks like being in pain. What an ego boost!

Banned
    You are such an ugly beautiful man

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Today - “ fuck, you made me cum three times in quick succession. Nobody has ever done that before.”
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast