lately i have been tempted by nuru as ive never tried it before. i text 108 and they recommend ayano cause they said she is a professional with good experience. so thought id give it a crack.

payed 270 for 45 mins diamond.

as soon as i entered the room my gut told me this was a dud. a really disinterested face and tone of voice, and the first thing she says is she doesnt do diamond service. WTF? so it $50 off.

into the shower and all she wants to do is talk about all the health risks of working in a shop and she shouldnt have to do any services at all and blah blah blah. im thinking if she doesnt want any risk, dont do this job.
she showers me and i lay face down. she starts nuru and rubs her whole body over mine, which is good. while still going on about the health risks of working in a shop. she then tells me to roll on my back, and she repeats. with a completely disgust look on her face. there was zero cock work at all.
somehow i manage to get half hard and she rolls a dom on and mounts me, then just lays on top like a dead fish with hardly any movement at all. and a look of pain and disgust on her face the whole time. i try to pump her from underneath but the look on her face is too much of a turn off and i loose it.
so she gets on and keeps talking about heath stuff. im thinking just shut TFU and change jobs if you dont like it.

i left with blue balls.

the reception gave me $50 back for no diamond.

its an obsolutly noreturn from me. 0/10

i actually cant think of a single positive about her or the session.

the shop is clean and well presnted though so will be back to try another girl.