Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: j ayano. cant think of a single positive.

Senior Member(無間使者)

j ayano. cant think of a single positive.

lately i have been tempted by nuru as ive never tried it before. i text 108 and they recommend ayano cause they said she is a professional with good experience. so thought id give it a crack.

payed 270 for 45 mins diamond.

as soon as i entered the room my gut told me this was a dud. a really disinterested face and tone of voice, and the first thing she says is she doesnt do diamond service. WTF? so it $50 off.

into the shower and all she wants to do is talk about all the health risks of working in a shop and she shouldnt have to do any services at all and blah blah blah. im thinking if she doesnt want any risk, dont do this job.
    she showers me and i lay face down. she starts nuru and rubs her whole body over mine, which is good. while still going on about the health risks of working in a shop. she then tells me to roll on my back, and she repeats. with a completely disgust look on her face. there was zero cock work at all.
    somehow i manage to get half hard and she rolls a dom on and mounts me, then just lays on top like a dead fish with hardly any movement at all. and a look of pain and disgust on her face the whole time. i try to pump her from underneath but the look on her face is too much of a turn off and i loose it.
    so she gets on and keeps talking about heath stuff. im thinking just shut TFU and change jobs if you dont like it.

i left with blue balls.

the reception gave me $50 back for no diamond.

its an obsolutly noreturn from me. 0/10

i actually cant think of a single positive about her or the session.

the shop is clean and well presnted though so will be back to try another girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there a couple of months ago and saw Ayu. Fantastic service! It is a shame I have not been back, but been too busy.

Sorry you got a dud. Personally, I found their whole service from communication re booking and checking the stats/service level of the girl to the girl being on time, to condition of the room - was all good. Comparable with No5, in my experience. Not sure if Ayu still works there. Regret, I never got to write an AR. I should have done that.

One of my friends saw Momo, I think and was also pretty happy.

Hope your next experience is better, should you have one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry about the experience. If you’re paying for diamond you should be getting the BBBJ and FS no questions asked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a shitty session for sure. I've had one dud punt there out of six so it does happen. Reception should def be across whether the WL does Diamond pre booking though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She does do FS but it wasn't great. She too also mentioned health risk in the shower.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I went there a couple of months ago and saw Ayu. Fantastic service! It is a shame I have not been back, but been too busy.

Sorry you got a dud. Personally, I found their whole service from communication re booking and checking the stats/service level of the girl to the girl being on time, to condition of the room - was all good. Comparable with No5, in my experience. Not sure if Ayu still works there. Regret, I never got to write an AR. I should have done that.

One of my friends saw Momo, I think and was also pretty happy.

Hope your next experience is better, should you have one.
    spot on mate i've had great exp through out going to mirage

jfordbar hope you told the boss lady im sure she will look after ya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotm8 View Post

jfordbar hope you told the boss lady im sure she will look after ya
    i told her. and no, i did not get looked after. it was just "sorry about that perhaps you try another girl next time"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

💩

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    lately i have been tempted by nuru as ive never tried it before. i text 108 and they recommend ayano cause they said she is a professional with good experience. so thought id give it a crack.

payed 270 for 45 mins diamond.

as soon as i entered the room my gut told me this was a dud. a really disinterested face and tone of voice, and the first thing she says is she doesnt do diamond service. WTF? so it $50 off.

into the shower and all she wants to do is talk about all the health risks of working in a shop and she shouldnt have to do any services at all and blah blah blah. im thinking if she doesnt want any risk, dont do this job.
    she showers me and i lay face down. she starts nuru and rubs her whole body over mine, which is good. while still going on about the health risks of working in a shop. she then tells me to roll on my back, and she repeats. with a completely disgust look on her face. there was zero cock work at all.
    somehow i manage to get half hard and she rolls a dom on and mounts me, then just lays on top like a dead fish with hardly any movement at all. and a look of pain and disgust on her face the whole time. i try to pump her from underneath but the look on her face is too much of a turn off and i loose it.
    so she gets on and keeps talking about heath stuff. im thinking just shut TFU and change jobs if you dont like it.

i left with blue balls.

the reception gave me $50 back for no diamond.

its an obsolutly noreturn from me. 0/10

i actually cant think of a single positive about her or the session.

the shop is clean and well presnted though so will be back to try another girl.
    A $50 refund and the store's willingness to make amends seem like a gesture of goodwill. Is it perhaps a matter of your expectations being too high?

My friends and I were very satisfied with those girls.

Could it be that you might not have a true case of phimosis?

They have the right to refuse full service when it comes to true phimosis.

If you indeed have it and there's a risk of transmitting diseases to them, your mindset is misguided.

She is a service-oriented and energetic girl.
    If you have any criticisms, don't mistake it for true phimosis.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is this guy talking about....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbox.b View Post
    A $50 refund and the store's willingness to make amends seem like a gesture of goodwill. Is it perhaps a matter of your expectations being too high?

If you indeed have it and there's a risk of transmitting diseases to them, your mindset is misguided.

Come on bro - if she saw that he had phimosis and didnt want to provide BBBJ, then that's fine - as it is an intimate service which does carry risks. BUT to keep harping on about it while doing other parts of the service is a joke.
    If she was really that concerned - she should have just walked out of the room and told the client to choose another lady.
    But seems like she is happy to take the money but not happy to do the service - thats not very respectful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Come on bro - if she saw that he had phimosis and didnt want to provide BBBJ, then that's fine - as it is an intimate service which does carry risks. BUT to keep harping on about it while doing other parts of the service is a joke.
    If she was really that concerned - she should have just walked out of the room and told the client to choose another lady.
    But seems like she is happy to take the money but not happy to do the service - thats not very respectful.
    yep. true.... and if theres supposedly some kind of health issue, why dont any of the other wl mention it?
    she was just symply looking for any excuse to not provide the service ive paid for.

i have since tried a few girls at this place, but i think its back to ginza and 5 for me. shops that provide service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbox.b View Post

I think you're clutching at straws to make a defence here.

1. Girl has the right to refuse service at the outset if she feels unsafe. Punter has the right to a full refund or choice of another provider in this case. But she continued with the booking.
    2 The $50 back was not a refund, he paid for Diamond service which wasn't provided, he was within his rights to ask for it back. The venue could have refunded him additional but they choose not to. That's their choice and they can't control what happens inside the room.
    3. I don't know the contents of OP's pants and neither do you. Asserting he may have Phimosis is pretty speculative at best or just attempting to discredit his experience at worst.

I've had one negative punt at Mirage and several fantastic ones. I think its a well run venue with some great girls. If you truely have a different perspective on Ayano's service then write an AR and describe your experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    yep. true.... and if theres supposedly some kind of health issue, why dont any of the other wl mention it?
    she was just symply looking for any excuse to not provide the service shes paid for.

i have since tried a few girls at this place, but i think its back to ginza and 5 for me. shops that provide service.
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I think you're clutching at straws to make a defence here.

1. Girl has the right to refuse service at the outset if she feels unsafe. Punter has the right to a full refund or choice of another provider in this case. But she continued with the booking.
    2 The $50 back was not a refund, he paid for Diamond service which wasn't provided, he was within his rights to ask for it back. The venue could have refunded him additional but they choose not to. That's their choice and they can't control what happens inside the room.
    3. I don't know the contents of OP's pants and neither do you. Asserting he may have Phimosis is pretty speculative at best or just attempting to discredit his experience at worst.

I've had one negative punt at Mirage and several fantastic ones. I think its a well run venue with some great girls. If you truely have a different perspective on Ayano's service then write an AR and describe your experience.
    @keebab
    Ok...Nuru price there is $170 for 45mins he got fs for another $50. = $220, and that's really a good price if you do the math nd compared to other shops with similar facilities. ( i know he wants diamond but shit happens move on ) That's not how it work in a brothel..if the OP nd the girl didn't get naked nd exchange the first 5 mins the refund is reasonable. You can't forced a girl to do all the diamond service if the girl see somthing is wrong!

Come on dude..is pretty much common sense here. There are always some reasons why girl refused some service to the guys.

You Said the girl keep harping about it !!...how do you know if the OP didn't keep insisting he want " paid diamond " he want diamond no matter what?

Once in the room both get "naked" is pretty hard to changed girl or get refunded.. much more complicated,

she was just symply looking for any excuse to not provide the service shes paid for.

Yes. Why didn't she want to Provid the diamond you paid for? Obviously she is not comfortable with you simple as that. They're all here for the money! Interesting.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    @keebab
    Ok...Nuru price there is $170 for 45mins he got fs for another $50. = $220, and that's really a good price if you do the math nd compared to other shops with similar facilities. ( i know he wants diamond but shit happens move on ) That's not how it work in a brothel..if the OP nd the girl didn't get naked nd exchange the first 5 mins the refund is reasonable. You can't forced a girl to do all the diamond service if the girl see somthing is wrong!
    Don't worry, I'm not arguing the price. I'm saying there's a difference between being charged a price and not receiving a service, and being "refunded" for being mucked around.

I'm an occasional punter at Mirage. I've literally had the exact conversation above. I want Diamond services and I pay extra for that privilege. I usually confirm with management prior to handing over the cash for that exact reason. I've never had a problem there as a result. The girls have generally been great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Come on dude..is pretty much common sense here. There are always some reasons why girl refused some service to the guys.

You Said the girl keep harping about it !!...how do you know if the OP didn't keep insisting he want " paid diamond " he want diamond no matter what?

Once in the room both get "naked" is pretty hard to changed girl or get refunded.. much more complicated,
    So are we always supposed to assume that it must be the punters fault whenever a bad review is put up? Who would be willing to put up real genuine bad experiences if that was the case?

Like I said, it's the ladies choice whether she wants to provide the service or not - but the OP said the WL made disgusted faces at him while providing service. That's not the right way to treat a paying customer - whether you in a brothel or a restaurant.
    Now if the OP was rude or pushed the limits - then the shop can come on and defend their workers, they do advertise on this shop after all. Other shops like NS227, N5m etc do it all the time.

What they SHOULDN'T do is create potentially fake accounts to try discredit the story - right after posting a seeming chatgpt generated review using the same account about the same girl - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...26%23127814%3B
    Now I'm not saying the shop is doing this - but it does look very sketchy, does it not?

Btw, I just went to Mirage today - the reception girl was very friendly and the girl Momo was very nice and provided great service - so there are definitely good service providers there - the OP may have just been very unlucky this time.

And regarding your comment about the complexities AFTER the lady takes off her clothes, it's quite common that if a dispute occurs after the lady takes off her clothes BUT BEFORE the service is given, - the rate / refund is just pro-rated so if 15mins have passed out of a 1hr service - the lady is given 25% of the fee and punter just tops up the balance for the replacement girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Omg, that phimosis speculation is fucking comedy gold. How the fuck did he assume that.

Thanks for the honest review. Good to reach out to the members for their recommendations before going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the unput here guys. and the creepy discussion about my cock. im not sure if to laugh or not.
    if there was some kind of issue with my cock, at 50y.o. surely someone else should have noticed it too. like perhaps a doctor or 2? and im thinking a doctors judgement on my cock is a bit more reliable.
    who knows why ayano wanted to act like i was some kind of lepper? not everyone clicks all the time and with a personal service its bound to happen sometimes. hence the term "punting".
    sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. all we can do and tell our story as honestly as possible and move on.

Banned
    Some girls might have had a previous scare even if only talked about with other sex providers.

Imagine if just before you walked in a colleague was chatting with her about an STI or something like that?

She became spooked and you were the first punter after that chat?

Who knows?

There’s a saying, “ no use crying over spilt milk”. You’ve said you’re experience, told the crew and let’s move on to the next adventure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast