Person's Name : Paloma

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $210/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, rimming/DD/tromboning, DATY, FIV, FIA, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty lovely shapely figure, C-cups, nice butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an excellent PSE session, sexy girl, great VFM

My experience/comments : I’ve previously seen six Thai girls at N5M (Naomi, Paula, Coco, Cindy, Marine and Patty) and they’ve all been very good so I called last night to book Paloma for a midday punt today.

The shop sent me a text this morning saying Paloma was running 20min late – good customer service.

Sara greeted me and showed me into the room and I paid.

Paloma is pretty and looks like she knows what to do in the bedroom. She was wearing a black, lacy, see-through nightie over a black bra and knickers. She immediately hugged me, stuck her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my cock through my trousers.

We stripped and went into the shower for an enjoyable and playful washing.

Paloma has a lovely shapely figure (not at all fat) with nice C-cups (quite large areolas) and a lovely butt. She has a couple of tatts and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and Paloma knelt over me for some more kissing before she moved her way down to kneel between my legs and start sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice soft lips with good hand- and tongue-action, no interruptions and she went reasonably deep, with just a very faint hint of teeth at times. And we both watched the action in the large side-on mirror right by the bed.

Paloma then licked my balls and perineum so I raised my knees and she started a good DD rimming while stroking my cock – lovely.

Paloma asked whether I wanted to fuck but I said I wanted to lick her first. She asked “69?” but I got her to lie down for some DATY.

While I licked her I also inserted a finger and then offered it to her and she eagerly and sexily sucked on it.

She was soon very wet and moaning and she then started quivering and she said she came.

After a short breather I licked her again, this time with a thumb up her bum, and she again said she’d cum.

Without wiping my face, Paloma said "I want to taste my cum" and passionately kissed me again.

I lay down for some more BJ but soon had to say “We fuck” and as she dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and we started with some Asian-style cowgirl. This was great as Paloma was sitting upright so I could play with her lovely tits.

She rode me well for ages and when she moved from Asian-style and started twerking up and down on my cock I had to get her to stop as I was close to cumming.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed, facing the mirror.

Paloma positioned herself perfectly – knees wide apart and head down emphasizing the shape of her lovely bum.

We watched the mirror and my thumb was back up her arsehole.

I asked whether she did anal. She said she usually did but I was too big.

We turned over for some mish with more DFKing and, with Paloma urging me on, I held back for as long as I could to prolong the enjoyment but eventually I withdrew, whipped off the condom and knelt by her head.

She sucked me again while I furiously finger-fucked her and I soon came in her mouth.

I lay down and Paloma wiped me down and then knelt between my legs giving me a light massage while we had a good chat (her English is good).

She is from Bangkok and has been in Australia for a few years. Her working days at N5M seem to vary from week to week and she said she doesn’t work anywhere else.

We were over time before we showered and dressed and had a final hug and a kiss before I departed.

Banned
    Fantastic After Review Fred69

Bravo! That’s almost exactly the same experience I received a couple of days ago!

Paloma really is very sexy girl!

The guys that read this forum need to experience Paloma for themselves. Her DFK is a cut above the rest.

Her perfect rear and pussy are delicious!

I could talk all day about Paloma!

Very Pretty looker too!

Banned
    She’s a great rider.

I could go on and on about her as she really does do everything well. I’m glad she’s around too. Missed out on her last week as left the booking too late but caught up this morning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmm. Maybe I’ll try and book her when she’s rostered on. Sucks that she isn’t on tomorrow as I’m free..

Banned
    She’s not full time at N5M.

Just check the roster daily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    She’s not full time at N5M.

Just check the roster daily.
    If you were to choose between Paloma and Cindy which way would you go first?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with lovely lady today.

OMG have to agree with the above AR. This lady just sweats sex appeal, and is by for the best DFK ive had and thats a big thing for me

Not much shower action but she just wanted to get onthe bed with my big tool and go to town

i cant fault her at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review Fred69.

I will add her to my list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, got Hard reading that. Will hope to see her when I visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great report bro

I can confirm that Paloma is very sexy and passionate girl. I would say she is a whole package for punter

Paloma is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com