Thread: Expected tip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Expected tip

For these massage places which are like $70 for an hour…is there an industry “standard” on what to tip for extra services??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not really a "standard", but it's usually $50 for a NHJ, $100 - $150 for CFS. Some girls charge extra $50 for BBBJ, some don't.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was going by the above a while back but also now only go to shops where NHJ is included in the upfront fee, but I think $50 is still correct if you look at pricing between establishments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correct. In the vast majority of inner west shops, massage upfront is $70, followed by $50 for nude handjob, followed by another $50 for blowjob, followed by another $50 for FS if the girl offers. So $70 plus $150 for FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy74 View Post
    For these massage places which are like $70 for an hour…is there an industry “standard” on what to tip for extra services??

This is a tricky question! Unfortunately, it can be difficult to gauge what the industry "standard" is for tipping extra services at massage places. It really depends on the individual who's providing the service and how satisfied you are with their performance. Generally, it's considered polite to tip 15-20% of the price you paid for your massage if you were pleased

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually got sick and tired going to the local RnT shops near the train stations because you end up paying a premium price for a service and there are no shower facilities to get clean up afterwards,
    That’s why I go to places like Vitality Charm at Broadway and Lalabells at South Granville, as they have an all inclusive price and great shower facilities
    And their management are fantastic too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I actually got sick and tired going to the local RnT shops near the train stations because you end up paying a premium price for a service and there are no shower facilities to get clean up afterwards,
    That’s why I go to places like Vitality Charm at Broadway and Lalabells at South Granville, as they have an all inclusive price and great shower facilities
    Might as well go straight to some of the better brothels full service and showers I've even been in some with spa baths. yeh the RNT near stations are out for me to. To cheap. I need FS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The reality is that try to milk you as much as they can! You can simply say No and then they will come to their senses. Once a girl get quoted me 80 for NHJ. I said no thanks. She tried 70, 60, 50 and I finally agreed. Now in retrospect I should have declined it altogether.

Banned
    Expected tip? Just the first 25mm then, easy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    The reality is that try to milk you as much as they can! You can simply say No and then they will come to their senses. Once a girl get quoted me 80 for NHJ. I said no thanks. She tried 70, 60, 50 and I finally agreed. Now in retrospect I should have declined it altogether.
    I will say it again. Start negotiations as soon as the door is closed after you have said hello, before you get undressed. Put the maximum in cash, that you are prepared to pay, on the massage table. If she laughs in your face, then either accept the basic massage or walk out politely still clothed. If she accepts your price then you have a deal. In negotiations, state clearly the fair maximal price you will accept, or you walk

Don't negotiate when your pants are around your ankles

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Absolutely, I love the quality of 227. One of the best I reckon and you know the price exactly

Banned
    There’s a job in this…

Inexperienced Punters bring in “the negotiator”. He negotiates the price for the experience, is given a commission and leaves.

He could even do this over messaging app.

Cover a large territory.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    There’s a job in this…

Inexperienced Punters bring in “the negotiator”. He negotiates the price for the experience, is given a commission and leaves.

He could even do this over messaging app.

Cover a large territory.
    Sounds like an episide of Curb your enthusiasm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Sounds like an episide of Curb your enthusiasm.
    Is that on Netflix?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually tip 10 cents if I had one. I'm miserable

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Migala View Post
    I usually tip 10 cents if I had one. I'm miserable
    Be careful, you’ll get a rep for tipping and the girls will expect it!