Thread: TINA @Sussex Star - tiny shy jap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

TINA @Sussex Star - tiny shy jap

Looks like a new 148cm 38kg bird at Sussex Star. No ‘open minded’ description so I knew this might be a challenge. Reception lady led me to a small room closer to reception. I have some great memories of fucking Suzy/Vivian in this room many years ago, that all came flooding back as I stripped down and waited.

I used to do that girl standing doggy making a hell of a racket and she’d be shushing me, cos apparently management had been busted recently…or something. But I remember a particularly intense session where I had her bent over and pushed up against the table, which had slid up against the wall. One hand gripping her neck and the other held her firmly by the hips as I slammed her like crazy and she was yelling so loud that I had to cover her mouth with my hand as I pushed every inch of me into her tight body on the finish. Ahhh fuck I miss her… sorry I digress.

SCOPING
    When Tina knocked on the door and walked in, I was naked, seated on the table… sporting a semi hard-on already. I saw her glance with shy eyes down btw my legs as she entered. Pretty face with large eyes and nice smile framed by a long bob hair cut. Make-up for sure on her darker complexion and she dressed in a classy black dress that actually kinda hid her figure. Her little legs poking out looked slim in heels and her arms looked toned. Short girl, most definitely… even with the heels. Small frame but not a scrawny or skinny type. More petite fit pocket rocket sort. Overall she gave off an elegant more mature vibe.

PART1
    She indicated for me to lie down and asked me if I’d been here much before. I actually haven’t so didn’t have to lie about that. As her hands settled into my knotted back with brilliant pressure, I realised right there and then my chance for FS were slim. Massage was just way too good. She had my whole body sorted - legs, arms, back… kneeding into my knots professionally without so much as a graze or tickle on my tackle.

Conversation didn't flow much as her English isn’t the best. But sounded like she has only been in Oz for a few months and working for only a few weeks. Surprisingly she’s older than the typical English student at 30years, which explains her very calm and natural demeanor as well. Even when she turned me over and asked if I wanted extras.

PART2
    I’m actually quite respectful when I hit these parlours and unless they give me a sign I keep my hands to myself patiently waiting for the extras negotiation. I told her I’d take whatever she offered and she only offered Nude HJ for $50. She very shyly stripped off, saying she was embarrassed… but why?

Such a smooth, tight body. I could really see how small she was now, her limbs are so short and kind of rounded in shape. Lovely perky A cups with little raisin nipples. She stood next to the bed with oily hands and began to stroke my rock hard cock while watching my reactions. Gradual increase in pumping action with one hand and the other doing circular motions around my nob. Damn she was good. I can usually never get off on HJ, but if I let it happen… it would definitely happen.

My own hands touched her arse and caressed her tight torso, cupping her little boobs. At one stage I got my fingers just inside her snatch but she mumbled some excuse about having her period and then would always position herself so I had no access.

After ages of this, I convinced her to get onto the table with me for a little B2B. Eventually positioned her to lie right on top of me and we simulated CG with my cock resting firmly against her tummy. I had her in a tight bear hug and my hands easily moved her whole body up and down like an actually fuck doll. But alas I just couldn’t get there. Asked several times for a quickie but she just shook her head with a smile and said something in jap about no sex.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    Ahhh… time was soon up and she grabbed me a warm towel to wipe down before a quiet embrace and my blue balled departure.

Another ‘Unbreakable?’ Well she has all the right character traits - an experienced mature ML with all the right moves and great control. Only way I’ll return is if I genuinely need a good massage or if someone PM’s me to tell me how they’ve cracked them eggs before.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR mate. I really like your writing style, nicely done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Great AR mate. I really like your writing style, nicely done.
    Thanks mate. It’s been a hell of a year…