Thread: Hot NEW J Beach Babe Kana with hardly no bikini lines left..

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hot NEW J Beach Babe Kana with hardly no bikini lines left..

This shop is probably on par for me now with CBD Massage and pretty convenient to get a park on most days.

Great that once the shop managers knows your taste in girls, they can tell u if you would like a girl or not.

Was recommended Kana as I didnt have any booking.

Kana is a tanned hot J girl that doesnt look out of place at a nightclub that you cant stop staring at and wanting to pick up and take home to fuck till morning.

160cm with nice enough slim curves.

Great assets and with pretty enough face with those extended eye lashes. (That's the nightclub look part)

She's loves the beach as her whole body is very tanned allover. (not much untanned left)

No previous experience but can tell enjoys it plenty with lots of noises that teases the senses. (plenty of enthusiasm)

Dont know too much about her massage skills as we got straight to part 2 and part 3 on offer. (I think she decides who she offers FS to by case by case)

Gets into it with lots genuine enthusiasm.

For the bros that know this shop well, she's the combo of Momo and Mayu (who has gone to Ginza)

Return factor: high...

Peace out..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting some of the girls offer part 3 even when not advertised as diamond. I’ve had my eye on a few of the ladies here but have opted for elsewhere because I wanted CIM or FS. I know YMMV but it adds an element of surprise I suppose if you book a non-diamond girl and manage to score FS.

Thanks for the review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much is the extra for FS with her?
    Does it end up being the same as the shop cost for diamond or more/less?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    Interesting some of the girls offer part 3 even when not advertised as diamond. I’ve had my eye on a few of the ladies here but have opted for elsewhere because I wanted CIM or FS. I know YMMV but it adds an element of surprise I suppose if you book a non-diamond girl and manage to score FS.

Thanks for the review.
    I guess this is so they can choose who to do part 3 with, rather than have no choice and have to do it for everyone. I remember one of the girls saying her very first customer tried to hold her down and get fs when it wasn't offered, she had to scream for help and get him kicked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It must have been a terrifying experience for the girl especially when it came from her first customer. Any attempted rape should not be dismissed lightly.
    I'm amazed the shop didn't get the police involved, instead of just banning the offender.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had part 3 with a girl there that doesn’t advertise as diamond. She said it’s because she wants to be able to choose and she doesn’t do BBBJ, only covered and she doesn’t let you go down on her. Still costs the same as the others doing diamond but worth it in my opinion. That said she did remove the condom and finish me off CIM once so I guess it’s just down to what she is feeling on the day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’ve had part 3 with a girl there that doesn’t advertise as diamond. She said it’s because she wants to be able to choose and she doesn’t do BBBJ, only covered and she doesn’t let you go down on her. Still costs the same as the others doing diamond but worth it in my opinion. That said she did remove the condom and finish me off CIM once so I guess it’s just down to what she is feeling on the day
    I agree that's it is good that the girl gets to choose as I think Diamond includes BBBJ and CIM as standard some girls arent fans..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’ve had part 3 with a girl there that doesn’t advertise as diamond. She said it’s because she wants to be able to choose and she doesn’t do BBBJ, only covered and she doesn’t let you go down on her.
    I've had the same, but including DATY / face sitting. Agree it's worth it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wondering if we’re still talking about Kana in the last two replies above… As it could be either Kana or Momo I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's Mayu's name at Ginza? Haven't seen her on there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    I'm amazed the shop didn't get the police involved, instead of just banning the offender.
    thats F'd and yea they probly should have called police...

But i think maybe the shop didnt want any hassle and problems and maybe the customer "quietly" left or fled rather than still making a ruckus and becoming violent?

this is just my guess though.... last time i was at the shop but after lunch time it was quite heavily manned and more staff than like ginza, no 5 and CBD style there were like at least 3 guys getting girls to do helo while others were cleaning and doing laundry lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    What's Mayu's name at Ginza? Haven't seen her on there
    she goes under the same name and works at Ginza club i beleive but shes works random days best keep an eye on roster or just message the shop