Thread: kelly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

kelly

IN THE ROOM
    She takes off the dressing gown.slim beauty. Some might say she has aalethic body. Today she has just the perfect figure I need in a sex partner, and her nakedness alone is working it's powerful spell on me has enhanced breasts and they are probably a little large for her very small body.

She gives me a cat bath with plenty of strong nipple sucking. She tells me she won't lick my balls because there is too much hair. I'm a little ashamed to admit it but she's right.

She suits me up and gives me an average bbbj She is not doing a bad job but her mouth is a bit small and there is no eye contact. I have a good view of the top of her head, and I am getting bitten a bit too regularly.

I ask for sex straight away and say that she is very beautiful (true) and that I need to see her more. She smiles, lubes herself up and lays back.

I kneel between her legs and slip in slowly right up to the the hilt. I do my sore back kung-fu, where I just kneel there, inside her, while I play with her breasts, legs and tummy.

She mainly has her eyes closed, but she is gently squirming her puss around on my mutton dagger. She hooks her heels behind my back and pulls her puss more onto my beef bayonet. I'm feeling overheated with so much Asian beauty concentrated in one place.

She opens her eyes and smiles at me. She reaches up for my arms and pulls me down for missionary. She is really too small for this. I could squash her flat if I am not careful. I support most of my weight on my arms and and we Eskimo kiss. She wraps her arms around me and hooks her heels on my back. She clings to me like this for a few minutes. Very GFE! Her eyes are closed while we kiss and cuddle, but it's very warm and loving.

My arms are tiring so I go back to kneeling between her legs. I start to slowly slide in and out building myself up. She gives me a very effective nipple massage.

I go back to building-up with long steady thrusts. I raise myself on my arms like a push-up. Our only points of contact are my turtle-head deep inside her, and her fingers on my nipples. A few more strokes and I cum strongly.

Judy hooks her sharp little forearm around the back of my neck and pulls me down onto her for full missionary. I continue to shoot my swimmers deep inside her. She hooks her heels on my bum again and wraps both her arms around my neck.

After my last pulse I start to raise myself off her and she says “No!” and stays clinging to me with both arms and feet. I rest my nose against her neck and appreciate the moment.

After a little while I go soft, and that's when she lets go of my neck. I raise myself and withdraw from her holding the condom. She cleans us both up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shave your balls and get your ass (hole) waxed if you want.more action

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A little manscaping benefits both the client and the WL
    Somewhere a long the way Kelly becomes Judy
    She sounds lovely

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your comment. Is her appearance and figure the same as the photos on the website?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    A little manscaping benefits both the client and the WL
    Somewhere a long the way Kelly becomes Judy
    She sounds lovely
    Lol, I was gonna say... Had me confused there for a minute. Still a good AR, thanks to the OP for contributing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Kelly becomes Judy
    probably forgot to cut and paste