Thread: K Jessie. Yea ok I know understand what all the hype is about. My goodness she's amazing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

K Jessie. Yea ok I know understand what all the hype is about. My goodness she's amazing

Alright so after seeing AR after AR after AR of how amazing Jessie is. I've finally managed to secure a booking. There was quite a bit of back and forth between me and reception on timing as she's understandably always booked out. Eventually managed to secure a booking and was quite excited not going to lie.

Anyways I got to Ginza, paid the damage and waited like 5 minutes for Jessie to be ready and was told the room.

As soon as I walked into the room Jessie greeted me and started hugging and DFKing me. She's worked for several years now so she's not the youngest of the Ginza girls but my god does she have a smoking hot body. Toned abs, nice round butt. Perfectly straightened hair, piercing in her stomach and just amazingly nice make up. She also smelt amazing. Like pure sex.

We were hugging, she was feeling my crotch through my pants. She undid my belt buckles and we still kept kissing. She pulled up my shirt and gave my nipples some licking. I was rushing to get my shirt off cause this already felt like it was going to be an amazing session.

Managed to get all my gear off and she got me to sit on the edge of the bed while she straddled me and we kept kissing. She then got her amazing lasered pussy and started pussy sliding me while I was sitting on the bed. Eventually we made it into the shower for a deep clean including my asshole. She kept the shower playful with lots of kissing and BBBJ. Got out she helped me dry off and gave me some more BBBJ. Onto the edge of the bed again and more amazing BBBJ. She knelt in front of me while giving me the BJ. come in for a kiss.

Coconut oiled her tits and gave me a boob job. Artfully swivelled around with her tits facing me and her mouth on my cock for more BBBJ as I sucked her tits. Moved around for a bit of 69 before asking me to get on my stomach. I knew what was coming with the washing of my asshole in the shower but my god was I not prepared for the level of DD provided by her.

I felt like I was butt fucked by her tongue. I have not felt like this since Sara Otani (who I think is also working at Ginza Empire now lol). Got me to get on all fours like I was a dog and she again butt fucked me doggy style. Her other hand artfully oiled up and playing with my cock and balls.

Rolled on my back again for more pussy sliding. Went reverse CG for more pussy sliding and then side saddled pussy sliding as my hands felt all over her amazing toned body and tits. Her fucking body is smoking hot and she knows it. Dommed on and we started fucking CG as she came up for DFK. Switched around for mish while I was kissing her. I was close to finishing but I wanted to doggy her and her amazing ass. Needless to say I did not last long in doggy before I came hard.

Cleaned up and had a friendly chat. She's super bubbly and was saying I should find a new job near Ginza. I said it would be dangerous to my wallet lol.

More cuddling then a back massage and then second round was seamlessly initiated by her. More amazing BBBJ as I was sure she was trying to do a CIM. I told her second time round BBBJ was not going to make me cum as my cock was too sensitive so I got her to give me a cat bath while I wanked to an almost climax. She then positioned her mouth to take my cock and I fucking got an amazing CIM. It was leg shaking as the tip of my cock was so sensitive from only cumming recently. Washed up kissed and I was out the door. Fucking amazing.

Jessie is the GOAT.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm amazed how Jessie has managed to look after herself that she still looks great and got lots of juice left in her. Amazing time with her everytime

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jessie is fantastic.. thanks for the AR bro Meng!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You got a link to her Ginza profile ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Alright so after seeing AR after AR after AR of how amazing Jessie is. I've finally managed to secure a booking. There was quite a bit of back and forth between me and reception on timing as she's understandably always booked out. Eventually managed to secure a booking and was quite excited not going to lie.

Anyways I got to Ginza, paid the damage and waited like 5 minutes for Jessie to be ready and was told the room.

As soon as I walked into the room Jessie greeted me and started hugging and DFKing me. She's worked for several years now so she's not the youngest of the Ginza girls but my god does she have a smoking hot body. Toned abs, nice round butt. Perfectly straightened hair, piercing in her stomach and just amazingly nice make up. She also smelt amazing. Like pure sex.

We were hugging, she was feeling my crotch through my pants. She undid my belt buckles and we still kept kissing. She pulled up my shirt and gave my nipples some licking. I was rushing to get my shirt off cause this already felt like it was going to be an amazing session.

Managed to get all my gear off and she got me to sit on the edge of the bed while she straddled me and we kept kissing. She then got her amazing lasered pussy and started pussy sliding me while I was sitting on the bed. Eventually we made it into the shower for a deep clean including my asshole. She kept the shower playful with lots of kissing and BBBJ. Got out she helped me dry off and gave me some more BBBJ. Onto the edge of the bed again and more amazing BBBJ. She knelt in front of me while giving me the BJ. come in for a kiss.

Coconut oiled her tits and gave me a boob job. Artfully swivelled around with her tits facing me and her mouth on my cock for more BBBJ as I sucked her tits. Moved around for a bit of 69 before asking me to get on my stomach. I knew what was coming with the washing of my asshole in the shower but my god was I not prepared for the level of DD provided by her.

I felt like I was butt fucked by her tongue. I have not felt like this since Sara Otani (who I think is also working at Ginza Empire now lol). Got me to get on all fours like I was a dog and she again butt fucked me doggy style. Her other hand artfully oiled up and playing with my cock and balls.

Rolled on my back again for more pussy sliding. Went reverse CG for more pussy sliding and then side saddled pussy sliding as my hands felt all over her amazing toned body and tits. Her fucking body is smoking hot and she knows it. Dommed on and we started fucking CG as she came up for DFK. Switched around for mish while I was kissing her. I was close to finishing but I wanted to doggy her and her amazing ass. Needless to say I did not last long in doggy before I came hard.

Cleaned up and had a friendly chat. She's super bubbly and was saying I should find a new job near Ginza. I said it would be dangerous to my wallet lol.

More cuddling then a back massage and then second round was seamlessly initiated by her. More amazing BBBJ as I was sure she was trying to do a CIM. I told her second time round BBBJ was not going to make me cum as my cock was too sensitive so I got her to give me a cat bath while I wanked to an almost climax. She then positioned her mouth to take my cock and I fucking got an amazing CIM. It was leg shaking as the tip of my cock was so sensitive from only cumming recently. Washed up kissed and I was out the door. Fucking amazing.

Jessie is the GOAT.
    Lol it took you a while!

She is absolutely amazing courtesan who is always consistent in her excellent service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which days is Jessy on the roster. Would definitely like to setup an appointment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometimes I miss being dominated, but I hesitate to go see Jessie because it’s too much for me. It feels like I’m being fked by another ball of power, with straps on and shit. 🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeAmid View Post
    Sometimes I miss being dominated, but I hesitate to go see Jessie because it’s too much for me. It feels like I’m being fked by another ball of power, with straps on and shit. 🤣
    Which days is she normally rostered? Seems like a must try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jessie is a weapon

She will literally drain your balls dry till every last drop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeAmid View Post
    Bro. I kinda get what you mean! She's such a ball of energy. It was nonstop from the moment I entered the door.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Dfk to rimming to dfk to a fully booked schedule of cocks and assholes turns me off,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree...I had booked to meet her yesterday, but this was prior to reading the reviews. Now that I see from the forum how busy she is, I think it's a No from my end.
    I'd rather go to one of the expensive privates if I'd like some bit of rimming. The best I had was Christine McQueen at the high end of the market. But too bad, she is not Sydney based anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Dfk to rimming to dfk to a fully booked schedule of cocks and assholes turns me off,
    Haha... she does use a lot of mouthwash, so technically you're only kissing your own ass ..
    That's hot actually, I will be booking her again 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have seen her once. It was exceptional, she's exceptional, quite unique ....but haven't felt the need to return.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    If you're seeing any WL you have to prepare yourself. You'll always be indirectly sucking cock and ass.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The hype is real. This girl has set the bar for an experience. If only all girls were like her. She’s unreal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    how would you rate K Jessie vs K Rebecca

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    how would you rate K Jessie vs K Rebecca
    I would say both are just as good when it comes to service, Rebecca is more meaty but not fat, Jessie is more of a skinny type.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I'm amazed how Jessie has managed to look after herself that she still looks great and got lots of juice left in her. Amazing time with her everytime
    Agree shes great xboyx..hello again