Thread: Yuri: I Seduced an Innocent and Shy J Girl Next Door who has a Delightful BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yuri: I Seduced an Innocent and Shy J Girl Next Door who has a Delightful BBBJ

I got a message from Boss Lady at No5 saying she has a new small inexperienced J girl starting today that I might like to try. I happened to be driving at the time and was able to divert my less urgent trip to Bunnings to do a detour to No5. The shop opened at 10am, but I couldn’t get there until 11am. No matter, apparently I was still gonna be the first customer to unwrap and penetrate this delightful little package at No 5.

Boss lady accepted the payment and showed me to the room and within a few minutes, Yuri arrived. Fuck me dead, she just looks like a cute J girl that you may come across either in a school uniform or an OL uniform in Japan. 100% Girl Next Door look and seems NTI. Her No5 Profile says 21, but she could easily pass for 19-20yo.

Today, she was wearing a slinky black evening dress with straps on top that criss-crossed over her shoulders to hold it up. She approached me nervously and I went in for a kiss. I got a little one back, but not exactly knocked off my feet. So I embraced her and pulled her closer for some more LFK. Being her first customer, her nervousness was obvious. By coincidence I had already eaten Yakitori the night before, so I assured her I wasn’t going to devour her today.

More hugging and kissing and I happened to notice the top of her dress was falling forward slightly and I could see the small bumps of lovely Acup breasts. Needing to investigate these little bumps further, I placed my hand inside the top of her dress, gently touching them and got an almost immediate recoil, which made me wonder if she is new to this industry? Seriously, she has the innocence of a schoolgirl.

Yuri hadn’t used mouthwash and hadn’t had a shower and kept asking if she could go to do both. But, that wasn’t going to work for my ‘just picked up this young sweet innocent J girl’ fantasy, so I asked her to wait a little longer as there was no bad breath or body odor.

As my hands roamed around her body, it seemed to me she is more like a size 5, rather than size 6, particularly considering the ‘aspirational sizing’ many shops opt for. Certainly size 5-6.

I slowly removed her dress to expose a delightful little body underneath now only covered by pink bra and panties. My left had instinctively reached behind her to unclasp her bra, revealing lovely little Acups with small dark nipples, which I bent down to lick with my tongue. This seemed to relax her a little and her prior guardedness evaporated. There was some gasping and a little moaning, which was approaching FOAM, however, I think it was probably genuine. I then kneeled in front of her and slowly removed her panties to find a tiny fully shaved cunt, which I gently caressed.

Then off to have a quick shower one by one and back to the bed. We both lay on the bed, kissing and touching each other. Again, this revealed her innocence/inexperience and it was clear I would need to take the lead. No problem.

The kissing and touching became more deliberate and started to lick and touch her gently all over. Licking her nipples and placing my hand softly between her legs, which she willingly opened for me. More kissing and licking down her body, until I reached her tight little slit between her legs. I spread open her legs and started to run my tongue up and down her slit, then moved to focus on her clit. Her head pressed back in the pillow and I delved deeper both applying more attention to her clit, while occasionally tongue fucking her as she continued to spread her legs to provide more access. TBH, I loved licking her and she became quite wet, although not drenched. I then inserted one finger inside her, which she accepted without hesitation and then two fingers to rub her G-spot. Her little cunt grasped my fingers tightly and there was a lot of gasping and little noises, but I wasn’t sure if she had come or not. This went on for quite some time.

Change of position to 69 and she starts her BBBJ. This is somewhat unique as it isn’t so much sucking up and down on my cock, but rather intense focus on licking the head of my cock with some stroking, which felt really good. I then asked her to sit on my face, which it seemed Yuri had never done before, or perhaps just wasn’t sure what I meant. I suspect due to a slight awkwardness, it was the former. Face sitting seemed to provide exactly the right angle and within a few minutes of licking her clit from underneath, she burst into orgasm, with her juices running into my mouth and down my cheeks and neck while her little body shook and convulsed as she continued to gasp.

With that accomplished, I laid her on her back, dommed up and slid into her. Yuri is definitely tight, although with the amount of pussy juice generated so far, it was a relatively easy insertion. Apparently, Yuri is not as innocent as she led me to believe at the start as she definitely responded to cock inside her, spread her legs as wide as possible whenever required and also responded to the various positions we adopted.
    As the seduction and foreplay had taken quite some time, I pretty much focused solely on mish and doggy, both of which she seemed to enjoy and she particularly enjoys deep thrusting, despite her small size.

As I was pretty keen to have some more of her licking the head of my cock, I withdrew, removed the condom and asked for a little more BBBJ. As Yuri doesn’t do CIM, we finished with a combination of catbath, nipple play, HJ and FIV. Lovely and I exploded as it was my turn to gasp for air and arch my back.

Delicious small young girl.

Banned
    Great review, thank you!

You’re quicker on the AR than I am. At 11am we doubled up the session, opened the bedroom door to pay and heard a guy talking to the receptionist. Waited a few seconds and paid. Could have been you.

If you were next door you might have heard the bed squeaking? Both J Keiko and the bed were shaking…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey, thanks!
    Yes, that was me.! I was in the room opposite!! Room 5 at No5!! Haha. I was wondering if the new girls were waiting in that room, because they had an interview first. But then I got moved to a larger room up the hallway. Then the Yuri arrived and time stopped
    Until the alarm went off.

How was Keiko? I’d like to see her.

Looking forward to your AR if you have time to write one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR. Yuri sounds maybe worth a visit. But she only working short time yesterday and not on the roster today.

Did you ask when she is next working? Daytime gonna be hard for me on weekdays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Thanks for the AR. Yuri sounds maybe worth a visit. But she only working short time yesterday and not on the roster today.

Did you ask when she is next working? Daytime gonna be hard for me on weekdays.

Best to check with the shop, bro. But Sarah told me yesterday was her first day and they would see how it goes before including on a future Roster. So, I am not exactly sure when she will pop up again. Hopefully soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a great session, and your description makes her sound like my cuppa tea.