Phone : 0411 984 066
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : $130/hr
    Extras Cost: Extras discussed with ML
    Services Provided This Session : Massage, B2B, NHJ + Extra
    Size/shape : shapely D cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes & Yes

Finally I’m back in the punting scene after a long hiatus and was keen on checking some joints with reviews from this amazing forum.. I set my sights on 200 Stanmore, read the reviews and checked out the rates. Not bad. All inclusive means good value. Roster with photos. Tick. Tick. And so I was chatting with Ada for a few days and was thoroughly impressed with the photos of the girls and I was smitten by Ally. Finally i had the time and date for a meeting with Ada and Ally. Texted an appointment with Ada , confirmed booking via WeChat and it is ON. It’s my first time to go to this shop and took the commute to Stanmore. It was a breeze and convenient as the shop is in front of the bus stop.

The Intro

I rocked up 15 minutes early and just waited at the bus stop until 5 minutes to appointment. Greeted by 2 ladies at reception and exchanged pleasantries and transaction. Excused myself to the toilet and went back to the room to undress. Then came a knock. When Ally stepped in the room and wow…what a body! Pretty face and dark skinned Thai in a tight black dress. That makes my blood pumping! Omg this punt is going so well. Could not ask for a better shot at first time back from hiatus. Off with the gear and on the 2 holes massage table (tick boxes again) and was asked how I want the massage I said soft please.

Part 1

Ally delivered in spades. What a fantastic massage, hit all the knots and ironed out the tight spots. She started from the back, neck, arms then proceeded to do my bum and legs as well as my feet. Occasionally and only very occasionally is get a touch and a feel of what was to come. My hands were also given permission to roam in and around her shapely legs and meaty bum. I’m feeling so relaxed I think I almost dozed off. She went out to get hot towels and it was good. Then the B2B and it felt really nice with her breasts pushing against my back. I didn’t even notice she was naked until she brushed me. It was exciting and erotic. It was what I expected from the first part of the session. It was exciting and erotic. That was fantastic!

Part 2

Roll over to put pillow and wow again what a body! A luscious arse and beautiful tits and her face..so pretty. Ally is just the complete package with massage skills. She asks me if I want to go full nude. Of course I want to see and play now. She offered me her breasts and I took both and played with them. I also copped a feel of her pussy. It was moist. Ohhh yeah! She grabbed my cock and began a slow, sensual handjob. Her hands are working hard and I am just loving the shape of her arse so much I don’t bother with her luscious tits. I give her clit a rub and she seems to enjoy this bursting her hips. Her pretty face smiling and teasing me while she builds it up. Her hand action is incredible and I’m thinking any minute now and I might be done, I asked her how much time left and she said don’t worry we have enough (10 minutes as I recall). She licked my nipple and increased her tempo til I had an Intense orgasm and she was surprised as cum nearly got her in the face. Quick wipe and It felt so awesome and wow I could barely move but I have to get dressed.

The Aftermath

Ally walked me through the door and I thanked her again. I was there for an hour solid and I was in heaven and completely forgot about my problems or any worries. I’m just so happy that it was a good session. Walked out of there like I was walking on a cloud. Ally is a must see and always busy and on demand so don’t miss out on her. I’ll be definitely going back as they’re a lot of girls to try.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
    Massage Skills: 9/10
    GFE: 9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Well done.
    It's good to know there's one girl that can massage in this shop.
    When this shop keeps bumping a certain trashy fuckfest review on Sundays I got the impression none of the girls know how to do a good massage.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She really does look hot in her pictures. I’ve not been sure to try her because I’m after more of a GFE with DFK and DATY, do you know if those are on offer with her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Absolutely on the tables.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Ally really do DFK? Can anyone else confirm? I’ve heard from another punter that she definitely doesn’t (as per most 200 Stanmore MLs). Only Yuka does if she’s into you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was expecting a lot from Ally after the reviews on this thread, but sad to say, apart from her looks, the service and attitude was very mediocre.

Paid for an hour and was getting way close to the top of that hour with little to no TT or any grazing (which is odd given the second hole), I had to gently instruct and it just wasn’t up to par for this place (as I’ve had great experience with others at 200 Stanmore). Anyway, her tits are superb but that’s about it.

Mona is good, Honey is good. Shara is good. Yuka is good. Mimi is good. Janis is good. Kiki is good. But Ally - below average for me gents. Very mechanical and no connection or sense of build up whatsoever. Bit disappointed, thought I’d share my honest feedback on this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Was expecting a lot from Ally after the reviews on this thread, but sad to say, apart from her looks, the service and attitude was very mediocre.

Paid for an hour and was getting way close to the top of that hour with little to no TT or any grazing (which is odd given the second hole), I had to gently instruct and it just wasn’t up to par for this place (as I’ve had great experience with others at 200 Stanmore). Anyway, her tits are superb but that’s about it.

Mona is good, Honey is good. Shara is good. Yuka is good. Mimi is good. Janis is good. Kiki is good. But Ally - below average for me gents. Very mechanical and no connection or sense of build up whatsoever. Bit disappointed, thought I’d share my honest feedback on this one.
    Thank you for the honest review. I was feeling as though I was the odd one out. Booked Ally with high expectations and left disappointed. She is pretty and has a great body, that much is true. Her service, was dull, appeared disinterested and mechanical. So much so, I didn’t even get over the line and asked her to stop. She didn’t seem to mind.

And that’s why they call it punting lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Thank you for the honest review. I was feeling as though I was the odd one out. Booked Ally with high expectations and left disappointed. She is pretty and has a great body, that much is true. Her service, was dull, appeared disinterested and mechanical. So much so, I didn’t even get over the line and asked her to stop. She didn’t seem to mind.

And that’s why they call it punting lol.
    I was exactly feeling the same. Mechanical massage throughout the one hour session with minimal teasing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes, I agreed with the first half.
    But Ally( open mind )makes up for the second half Her extras is awesome worth every cents. It's been about 4 months now. I still think our last session ..it was so hot !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Yes, I agreed with the first half.
    But Ally( open mind )makes up for the second half Her extras is awesome worth every cents. It's been about 4 months now. I still think our last session ..it was so hot !
    I consider hj an extra. It was quite dull and boring.

But hey, you had a good experience. Power to you.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️Sunday Roster ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mimi (Thailand Cute Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, Curvy body smooth silky skin, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Sonia (Beautiful Sexy Girl)❤️
    Thailand ���� D cups 160cm, curvy body, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 9, Service 8 Must try

Mona /JENNY ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Cara (Cute Lovely Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, petite, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 8, Massage 8, must try.

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Shop Owner
    ❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mona/jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Tina (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

Janis
    Thai Beautiful Sexy Girl D cups 5 stars services lovely
    Good massage good service

����Mayu new Japanese girl
    New cute lovely Japanese girl 24yo lovely massage
    Lovely service Must try Don’t miss out