Phone : 0411 984 066
Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
Rates : $130/hr
Extras Cost: Extras discussed with ML
Services Provided This Session : Massage, B2B, NHJ + Extra
Size/shape : shapely D cup
Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes & Yes

Finally I’m back in the punting scene after a long hiatus and was keen on checking some joints with reviews from this amazing forum.. I set my sights on 200 Stanmore, read the reviews and checked out the rates. Not bad. All inclusive means good value. Roster with photos. Tick. Tick. And so I was chatting with Ada for a few days and was thoroughly impressed with the photos of the girls and I was smitten by Ally. Finally i had the time and date for a meeting with Ada and Ally. Texted an appointment with Ada , confirmed booking via WeChat and it is ON. It’s my first time to go to this shop and took the commute to Stanmore. It was a breeze and convenient as the shop is in front of the bus stop.

The Intro

I rocked up 15 minutes early and just waited at the bus stop until 5 minutes to appointment. Greeted by 2 ladies at reception and exchanged pleasantries and transaction. Excused myself to the toilet and went back to the room to undress. Then came a knock. When Ally stepped in the room and wow…what a body! Pretty face and dark skinned Thai in a tight black dress. That makes my blood pumping! Omg this punt is going so well. Could not ask for a better shot at first time back from hiatus. Off with the gear and on the 2 holes massage table (tick boxes again) and was asked how I want the massage I said soft please.

Part 1

Ally delivered in spades. What a fantastic massage, hit all the knots and ironed out the tight spots. She started from the back, neck, arms then proceeded to do my bum and legs as well as my feet. Occasionally and only very occasionally is get a touch and a feel of what was to come. My hands were also given permission to roam in and around her shapely legs and meaty bum. I’m feeling so relaxed I think I almost dozed off. She went out to get hot towels and it was good. Then the B2B and it felt really nice with her breasts pushing against my back. I didn’t even notice she was naked until she brushed me. It was exciting and erotic. It was what I expected from the first part of the session. It was exciting and erotic. That was fantastic!

Part 2

Roll over to put pillow and wow again what a body! A luscious arse and beautiful tits and her face..so pretty. Ally is just the complete package with massage skills. She asks me if I want to go full nude. Of course I want to see and play now. She offered me her breasts and I took both and played with them. I also copped a feel of her pussy. It was moist. Ohhh yeah! She grabbed my cock and began a slow, sensual handjob. Her hands are working hard and I am just loving the shape of her arse so much I don’t bother with her luscious tits. I give her clit a rub and she seems to enjoy this bursting her hips. Her pretty face smiling and teasing me while she builds it up. Her hand action is incredible and I’m thinking any minute now and I might be done, I asked her how much time left and she said don’t worry we have enough (10 minutes as I recall). She licked my nipple and increased her tempo til I had an Intense orgasm and she was surprised as cum nearly got her in the face. Quick wipe and It felt so awesome and wow I could barely move but I have to get dressed.

The Aftermath

Ally walked me through the door and I thanked her again. I was there for an hour solid and I was in heaven and completely forgot about my problems or any worries. I’m just so happy that it was a good session. Walked out of there like I was walking on a cloud. Ally is a must see and always busy and on demand so don’t miss out on her. I’ll be definitely going back as they’re a lot of girls to try.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
Massage Skills: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+.