Not sure why no one post review of this girl, so here it is.

WIR: Yes!

Went to book for 30 mins and when saw her immediatelly upgraded to 45 mins, as i tought wow she is cute and young and i should enjoy her a bit longer.

small-ist B-C boobs but expected, this girl is young, firm and you can/will feel it straight away after she undress.
tall (for average jap girl, Kalin probably 166-168cm ), again - not skinny, but not fat by any means - probably has big bones.
body wise, similar like like the young K AriN, a bit smaller version of C Hebe, and much much younger of K Ari, shorter and younger from C Venus.

funny fact: at the end of the shower, she said ok finish then suddenly wait wait not done, and then kneel and bbbj she said almost forget to do this HAHA
out, then put towel on the floor next to bed, kneel down and bbbj just like jav scene.

then: usual routine, bbbj then swing for 69, swing again , then lead to the sex.

highlight is she likes on the top, when i say like, she was basically on top for the whole time with me! not even ask if i want to change. but hey i wasnt complaining as well, sometimes it is good to relax and let the girl do the work.
Also maintaining good eye contact, lots of smile, not afraid to speak english eventhough wasnt that good - again, as expected.
oh, she is not the fly in fly out type as well, which i like.
performing all things under her description, no problem with that.
i will be surprise if she will get any complain, really. and if customer treats her well im sure she will give a consistent services.

score is 4/5, just not perfect because i feel i didnt get full DFK.
not the bad close lips light kiss, still FK but i had other girls that do crazy full DFK like V Dior, K Jessy, etc.
and she doesnt have that full hourglass body type - probably because she is still young?

not your typical short skinny jap girls. if you are looking for fit type of jap girl, not the type that raise question on your mind "will she survive under me" then try Kalin.

bye for now.
IP