Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you horn yourself up before going out to punt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Oh wow that must be hard. I have heard of it but never tried...would retrograde ejaculation be a problem though?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    Can't imagine someone cumming into their own bladders.

Some Taoist masters claim to be able to reverse the order of their cum to retain semen as they believe constant ejaculations can shorten the life span. Maybe that's what they're doing?

Many Chinese people in the past had no access to meat and certain herbs except the palace nobles. Maybe that's why they had to practice semen retention...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Maybe that's why they had to practice semen retention...
    What did the seamen think when they couldn’t get shore leave?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    not really just make sure that you allow enough days/time from your last session and or wank

im kinda looking into getting my testosterone check as once you hit past mid 40s its a bit hard getting it up unless the lady knows what shes doing, some gt me hard others dont.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    not really just make sure that you allow enough days/time from your last session and or wank

im kinda looking into getting my testosterone check as once you hit past mid 40s its a bit hard getting it up unless the lady knows what shes doing, some gt me hard others dont.
    My general masturbation routine is 3 times daily

Biggest issue is amount of cum for women during sex if it’s multiple shots with multiple women.

I think getting it up depends on who you’re with and your mindset. If they don’t make you hard when you first meet and check each other out then as far as I’m concerned it’s going to be a work in progress. They work on your progress.

Banned
    Testosterone really depends on your lifestyle. If you eat meat but don't exercise, your testo levels ain't going up. If you exercise but only hit the treadmill and push bike it won't go up either. But if you do weights or isometric exercises that encourages some level of muscle hypertrophy then combined with a balanced diet your testo will shoot up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Testosterone really depends on your lifestyle. If you eat meat but don't exercise, your testo levels ain't going up. If you exercise but only hit the treadmill and push bike it won't go up either. But if you do weights or isometric exercises that encourages some level of muscle hypertrophy then combined with a balanced diet your testo will shoot up.
    Not a meat eater except for snatch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Not a meat eater except for snatch.
    Too much meat can lower testosterone study has shown. It could be something to do with the glycogen and saturated fats that is naturally found in meats. A balanced diet is the only way to increase testosterone.

Balanced diet of DFK, nipple play, DATY and multi-position sex makes it healthy for couples.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well that would explain it then, no meet (except the occasional chicken breast), only exercises is walking, i may get back into weights and start eating rib eyes.. carnivour diet? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    well that would explain it then, no meet (except the occasional chicken breast), only exercises is walking, i may get back into weights and start eating rib eyes.. carnivour diet? lol
    Sumo wrestlers, even though they're big, are considered very fertile. I heard from a Japanese WL once that Sumo wrestlers would frequent soaplands before a match as a gesture of good luck.

A Sumo diet is actually very healthy and balanced. What makes them big is the amount they eat. When Japanese sumo coaches went to Mongolia to recruit wrestlers there, the Mongolians were strong but not as big because they relied on a mostly meat diet and didn't eat much vegetables. The Japanese sumo coach had to bribe them into eating a balanced diet of both meat and vegetables to get them growing bigger.

I do believe that balanced diets encourages more testosterone production regardless of age, but just be wary of the amount you eat in a day.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Delete

Removed message
    Last edited by Itskens112; 23-11-2023 at 11:06 PM. Reason: May have broken forum rules

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stretches the night before. Simple exercises to get blood flowing in the morning then some pre workout before the sesh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234