This AR is approx three weeks old because been a bit busy and, at the time, I was working late and so stopped into Fireflies at 382 Pitt St as new Japanese girl Nano appeared on the Roster. The description and pics sounded like they matched my taste, so I booked ahead to ensure the time lined up with my ETA. I could tell the pics were taken in one of the rooms at Fireflies, so highly probable they were real.

Reception was a little busy when I arrived with one punter waiting to go upstairs with his girl of choice while two other punters were waiting for ‘Say Hello’. I’m glad I booked ahead as I paid the $280 for one hour and climbed the stairs on the way to Room 7.

The door was ajar and, upon entering I saw an attractive petite girl who matched the description and photos perfectly. Approx 42-44kg, B cup and size 5 and 22-24yo. Yummy! So far, so good!
Nano was sitting on the bed and greeted me with a nice smile on entering the room. She is very engaging and very quick plus confident with her conversation skills, to the point where we probably spent a little too much time chatting – but was a good chance for me to practice my Japanese and her for her English. But great sense of humour and very happy/cheerful girl.

Nano removes her little black dress to reveal a perfect size 5 figure. The blue bra and panties came off next and I see beautiful B-cups plus a tiny shaved pussy between her legs. I am getting hungry and thirsty all at once. Normally I like to remove these myself, but the end result is obviously the same.

Quick shower and I lean over to kiss her. Good DFK plus some touching, but I had to keep placing her hands on the correct spots to ensure I was getting more than DFK. On to the bed and Nano starts off with a small catbath. It was becoming obvious she was not that experienced and so I am pleased I had committed my WL Instruction Manual to memory. You just never know when it will come in handy, I mused. Having shown her where to lick and touch, Nano was quite willing to be led. He tongue finally made its way to my cock and thankfully she knew that she needed to put my cock in her mouth plus suck it to give me a BBBJ. The BJ was ok, nothing special, but still good. There was just as much pleasure seeing her pretty face bob up and down with my cock in her mouth as there was with the feeling of her mouth and tongue around my exposed head and shaft.

I then asked her for 69 and enjoyed the lovely view available from lying back and enjoying the sight between her legs of her small shaved pussy, lovely little bum and slender thighs. I start licking her and she tasted great and I enjoyed her lovely smooth skin around my face and shoulders. I licked her clit and tongue fucked her, which she seemed to enjoy. Then moved her on to her back and started DATY. While I normally accompany DATY with FIP to rub her g-spot, digital penetration was not allowed and so I just stuck to licking her clit and rubbing her labia with my tongue and fingertips. It wasn’t long before she came, which was accompanied by a little slightly muffled sound accompanied with some near silent gasps and exhale of breath. Very nice to see her body respond in that subtle way.

On with the condom and she insists on gel. I try to negotiate to not use too much as she is already wet, and we end up somewhere in the middle. Upon entering her, I could tell why she wanted to use the gel, because she is tight as fuck. So I slowly push in and she responds by arching her back and lifting her legs up. The lips of her pussy are really small and I can see them stretched around the circumference of my cock as I slide in and out. Having had some prior interruptions, the main event went quite well and I enjoyed the extra traction of her pussy around my cock, even with a condom.
So we fuck in missionary while enjoying the view of her lovely little body underneath me and then turn her over for pronebone, to which she was less responsive. Then raised her legs to move into doggy (‘backu’ in Japanese and not to be confused with ‘backu doa’, hehe) and I hold her hips and bum as I slide in and out.

As I was aware we had spent too much time chatting at the start, I withdrew after awhile and laid on my back so she could finish with more catbath, BBBJ and CIM, the latter of which she happily received. Nano then had a quick shower while I recovered on the bed and then I followed, got dressed and kissed goodbye. Nano is quite attractive and cute with beautiful all-natural body sporting beautiful B cups and a tiny shaved pussy. Although not very experienced, she is very friendly and talkative. Although I did bump into her in Reception one week later, I haven’t seen her on the Roster much lately. So, perhaps she has moved on to another city in Australia. Just shows, you really need to get it while you can.

As I have been asked for the details of the shop after some of my other ARs, they are:

FirefliesbyJesse
382A Pitt St.
Firefliesbyjesse.com.au 0450 090 888 WeChat (inclu Daily Roster and Gallery): Firefliesbyjesse