Thread: Any tips for Chaing Mai, Thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any tips for Chaing Mai, Thailand

Seems that business will take me to Chaing Mai next year.

Any experiences chaos have any tips on specific places to go wandering?

As a general principle I know things will just happen anyway. Pro tips appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m here now and trying to feel my way around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was in Chiang Mai last year with my GF, and rented a car from the airport and drove every where, as our hotel was in the mountains outside of the city, as I got my international licence from services NSW,
    You must put the Night safari zoo on your list of must do things.
    Just google soapy massage Chiang Mai, that will help you out
    Sayuri complex offers a good soapy massage for around $2600 baht,
    If you don’t have a car use the Grab app, but also try the night clubs for some freelancers and bring them back to your hotel

Banned
    Get on TF and pay the subscription 1 week before you land so you can scope out the girls. A lot of them will ignore you if you're weeks away from landing- heaps ask if you're already in the city. If you want a refund do it before the 30 days is up. Otherwise I'd def suggest renting a car. I didn't get an international license for it but instead contacted local car rental places who were happy to accommodate me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No don’t waste your time with the app, plenty of freelancers out there that want to have fun and make some money,
    Yes small local rental car and bike companies will rent to you, but what they don’t tell you without an international drivers licence the insurance will not cover you, and there are a lot of expensive cars in Chiang Mai. And if you are going to rent a bike make shore you tick it on the travel insurance policy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I own a car here, so driving no issue. I didn’t manage to do any punting in Chang Mai. I was in Lamphun and called place but they didn’t speak English and it was weird how google said they were open 24 hours and I guess they did answer the phone. I’m back in the North East which had a legit massage place that is now a restaurant of sorts and at some stage I’ll be visiting Udon Thani. I so want to do a report lol. I did get a massage in Pattaya last year that was fantastic. Clothes on very good massage and in her very bad English she said while gently touching the member “every muscle”. I said ok and she massaged the member fantastic and after a while she asked “finish” and I said “it’s up to you” which she probably had no idea what I was saying and it felt great the slow long massage and she was in complete control. I think it was the O Ring massage. Only cost 350 baht for the hour and she asked for 150 baht to massage every muscle. I asked for a feel and the look on her face was “ok if it helps to cum”. That was at the end of my trip and upon returning I went to my legitimate Thai massage in Croydon Park to chat about my first Thailand experience and the owner/masseuse want there so I got my massage and she asked if I wanted extra and I was shocked, “where’s the owner?”. There was a change in ownership and now they did extras. Too close to home for me so I’ve been chasing that Pattaya massage in Sydney with luck. Generally it’s a rushed experience and as long as you blow everyone is happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the various tips. I will be using Grab as I don't drive in Asia.

I had a run at thai friendly (TF) and it's the same structure as pinalove which I use in Philippines. I've deleted the TF account for now and will start a new one in the days prior. I could see that there was a good cross section of talent.

I do prefer the in room/overnight experience rather than the massage happy ending. I know language may be an issue of course.

Based on this feedback I have a feeling I don't need to worry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CNX Seed forum is a pretty good source for shops. I found most of the shops there. Chiang Mai Locator can be used as source but I think they're paid, as they rubbish every other shop other than a handful. Or they say it's for locals only, but once you contact the shop, english wasn't an issue for them.

I had an ok time at Lover Spa and All About Touch. The boxing ring on Loi Kroh if you just want to chill and play games with the girls.

Just be wary, it's no BKK but still fun enough. What's great about CNX is everything else is way cheaper than BKK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    CNX Seed forum is a pretty good source for shops..
    Is this the forum you are suggesting? https://www.cnxseed.com/cmxseedforum...g2&board=254.0

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea...or go up one level to get the list of shops
    https://www.cnxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php#c11

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    Yea...or go up one level to get the list of shops
    https://www.cnxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php#c11
    got it. looks like a lot of fun. really looking forward to meeting some of these slim young ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Currently in Udon Thani, just did a drive through of the nutty park and day/night areas while the littlest one fell asleep and the wife is straightening her hair with the big one. It’s just after midday and there is some talent out the front of some places. Apparently day/night opens at 2pm, so fingers crossed the Mrs shops while I get a legitimate massage. Just a massage. Just every muscle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out bars in boxing stadium. There’s always a few decent ones in small world bar - short time for around 2000 B.
    Also ask for Joy in Knock out bar (used to be My Tirak bar) she’s a bit of a tease but if you can crack her it’s worth it.

For massage with FS extras
    Daisuki Massage by Lolita
    Dream Massage
    Dolphin Spa
    Pink x station
    icha icha Massage Chiang Mai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks 675R, let’s keep the thread going with updates. I won’t be back for 12 months or so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    try freelancers walking around on the streets. usually not too banged up and are only doing it for some extra $ on the side rather than doing it full time