Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reducing the punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Reducing the punt

Just wondering how many other punters out there have started to reduce their punts during the cost of living onslaught!?
    I must have reduced by at leat 50%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have reduced my fun times due to the lack of decent ladies at a reasonable price !!! so many think that they have golden p---y

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have reduced it by 99%. The mortgage payments have made a person with low sex drive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have also reduced it by about 90%. but i've still been out and about hunting. just i've been walking more when faced with fakes and low quality trash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've become very selective. Like many of you I can't afford to punt as often so looking for quality with a decent attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yet all you guys still come on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reduced shop visits and replaced with older freebies. age range currently 40-51 where as shop visits 25-probably 55 anyway

made a visit to the lovely Hot Amy whom is great value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    I reduced shop visits and replaced with older freebies. age range currently 40-51 where as shop visits 25-probably 55 anyway

made a visit to the lovely Hot Amy whom is great value.
    always good punt that one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seems to be the concensus that most punters are patronising shops at a reduced rate, me included.
    So why do we see new shops opening up? and why don't we see shops closing down??? Hmmmm
    Thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm. I could start by explaining the difference between observations and data, and the risks posed by the imposition of confirmational bias on conclusions based on limited, context free or context ambiguous observations. The simplest explanation is that sufficient punters are not reducing their spend as they have types of income, levels of income or freedom from debt that protects them from the current economic pressures. Of course this is speculation that no doubt reflects my confirmational bias.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Hmmm. I could start by explaining the difference between observations and data, and the risks posed by the imposition of confirmational bias on conclusions based on limited, context free or context ambiguous observations. The simplest explanation is that sufficient punters are not reducing their spend as they have types of income, levels of income or freedom from debt that protects them from the current economic pressures. Of course this is speculation that no doubt reflects my confirmational bias.
    Check out the big brain on Brett Fred

I have spoken to several punters who are dropping $400 on fs on mls. They ask and guys are paying.
    cant blame the ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've reduced after I got back from Vietnam in September.

Mortgage payments biting hard and I'm going to save to spend overseas. Probably go once a month to see ML now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    That may be so but your statement acknowledges the potential for confirmation bias and speculation, and it's important to address the concerns you raise in order to form a well-rounded perspective.
    Data Versus Observationsata and observations are not interchangeable terms. Data refers to factual and quantifiable information, while observations are subjective perceptions and interpretations of events. It's crucial to rely on data when making conclusions rather than purely personal observations.
    Confirmation Bias: Recognizing the existence of confirmation bias is a positive step. To mitigate this bias, it's important to seek out a diverse range of information sources and perspectives. Consider information that challenges your initial assumptions to arrive at more objective conclusions.
    Economic Factors: Your statement suggests that some individuals are not reducing their spending due to certain income types, income levels, or freedom from debt. To address this, one must consider various economic factors that influence consumer behavior:
    Income Types: While some individuals may have stable income sources, many others have experienced job loss, reduced hours, or financial insecurity during economic downturns. It's important to account for this diversity in income types.
    Income Levels: Economic pressures affect people across different income brackets. High earners may also reduce spending during times of uncertainty, and low-income individuals may find creative ways to maintain their spending, but this varies widely among individuals.
    Debt: While debt can provide a temporary buffer, it doesn't necessarily protect individuals from the long-term impacts of an economic crisis. Many are still concerned about their financial future and may adjust their spending habits accordingly.
    Context Matters: Economic behavior is deeply contextual. It depends on factors like geographic location, industry, government policies, and market conditions. A broad, context-free observation can't fully capture the complexity of individual financial decisions.
    In conclusion, it's essential to acknowledge the potential for confirmation bias and the limitations of subjective observations. To arrive at more informed conclusions about economic behavior, it's advisable to rely on data and consider a wide range of economic factors. Additionally, recognizing the significance of context and seeking diverse perspectives can help create a more well-rounded understanding of the situation.

PS I've got a big dick too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    chat gpt is in the house

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    That may be so but your statement acknowledges the potential for confirmation bias and speculation, and it's important to address the concerns you raise in order to form a well-rounded perspective.
    Data Versus Observationsata and observations are not interchangeable terms. Data refers to factual and quantifiable information, while observations are subjective perceptions and interpretations of events. It's crucial to rely on data when making conclusions rather than purely personal observations.
    Confirmation Bias: Recognizing the existence of confirmation bias is a positive step. To mitigate this bias, it's important to seek out a diverse range of information sources and perspectives. Consider information that challenges your initial assumptions to arrive at more objective conclusions.
    Economic Factors: Your statement suggests that some individuals are not reducing their spending due to certain income types, income levels, or freedom from debt. To address this, one must consider various economic factors that influence consumer behavior:
    Income Types: While some individuals may have stable income sources, many others have experienced job loss, reduced hours, or financial insecurity during economic downturns. It's important to account for this diversity in income types.
    Income Levels: Economic pressures affect people across different income brackets. High earners may also reduce spending during times of uncertainty, and low-income individuals may find creative ways to maintain their spending, but this varies widely among individuals.
    Debt: While debt can provide a temporary buffer, it doesn't necessarily protect individuals from the long-term impacts of an economic crisis. Many are still concerned about their financial future and may adjust their spending habits accordingly.
    Context Matters: Economic behavior is deeply contextual. It depends on factors like geographic location, industry, government policies, and market conditions. A broad, context-free observation can't fully capture the complexity of individual financial decisions.
    In conclusion, it's essential to acknowledge the potential for confirmation bias and the limitations of subjective observations. To arrive at more informed conclusions about economic behavior, it's advisable to rely on data and consider a wide range of economic factors. Additionally, recognizing the significance of context and seeking diverse perspectives can help create a more well-rounded understanding of the situation.

PS I've got a big dick too.
    This made me laugh , someone in QA or someone reads Wikipedia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Seems to be the concensus that most punters are patronising shops at a reduced rate, me included.
    So why do we see new shops opening up? and why don't we see shops closing down??? Hmmmm
    Thoughts?
    It's definitely way quieter at massage shops. Legit or not. The legit thai place I go to used to be fully booked 2-3 days in advance. Now can get in with a booking an hour beforehand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    most massage shops and MLs are definitely it difficult, my regular told me she used to see 5-7/day, now she sees 2-3/day?

However shops like 5s and TT are still going strong based on their higher quality MLs and Asian clientile, but reality will hit soon enough

to answer the question, yes reduced by 50% and mostly just going to my regulars now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    chat gpt is in the house
    its not hard is it .........can't wait for the AI sexbots.....maybe a little time off now.
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girls need bring the extra rate down in line with Sydney , but punters here keep throwing stupid money at them for shit service so things won’t change until punters stand there ground .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not really reducing but the ability to waste a punt is going down.

I didn't mind going somewhere and going with someone new and having a shit session.

But now you wanna make sure it's worth while. Getting through 30 mins of a shitty Massage only to be told you're only getting a NHJ is just annoying now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast