Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reducing the punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've always suspected that July-August is busy, and November-January dead quiet.
    You might even start to get unsolicited messages from WL's "havn't seen you in ages" at this time of year.

My punting has reduced, because I'm starting to get vey rigid with rules:

No WL's without solid, consistent reviews, from seasoned punters whose comments I trust.
    ALMOST No to all Australians... way too much golden puss
    No Blondes... way too much golden puss
    No WL's describing themselves as 'Euro' ... way too much golden puss.. most would be considered a potato in Europe
    No skinny chicks.. too many on meth.
    No chicks that even remotely look like men... if you are questioning the gender, it's 90% likely a catfish.
    No to any advert with the word 'tantra' or 'shakti'... defo boring, expensive golden puss
    No to any advert with the acronym 'CIP' or the word 'natural' .. ad is placed by a meth addict or foreign scammer
    No to any advert with 'outcall only' .. too likely to get robbed
    No to any advert with the acronym 'MILF' .. 90% likely the WL will be unbearably fat
    No to anything South American, or pretending to be South American
    No deposits
    No Locanto's, even if they have good reviews.
    Suburban/Regional brothels only, and only weekdays, and always pick the girl you think is "cute for you, and not cute for everyone"
    ML only at shops with showers

And once you apply the above ruleset, you probably only have 20 suitable ML's/WL's in greater Brisbane on any given day.. and seen half of them already

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Given those rules, you actually include a lot of mls. But exclude a lot of w/l privates

Plenty of asian mls at massage shops which seemed to be your only criteria for mls.
    Would skinny asians count for meth addicts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    slim Asians are usually ok..

was referring to the super skinny (but not fitness orientated), and usually spotty (often staph sores that never heal), WL's.
    once you've seen a few up close, they are easy to pick.. always run away

there are maybe a few WL's that i'd make exceptions for:
    Ashley Zeta Jones got a few good reviews.. haven't seen recent reviews.. but I'm tempted
    Corporate Kara has many good reviews.. tempted
    Piper Jackson, and few touring WL's like her get consistent good reviews.. curiosity raised

The more you bend your rules though, the chance of walking (or a dud punt) increases exponentially

To me, my list is analogous to WL's that ' wont see Indians '... sure there must be decent Indian punters.. but enough have been bad, that WL's wont go there again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A good general guide!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    I've always suspected that July-August is busy, and November-January dead quiet.
    You might even start to get unsolicited messages from WL's "havn't seen you in ages" at this time of year.

No WL's without solid, consistent reviews, from seasoned punters whose comments I trust.
    No WL's describing themselves as 'Euro' ... way too much golden puss.. most would be considered a potato in Europe
    No chicks that even remotely look like men... if you are questioning the gender, it's 90% likely a catfish.
    No to any advert with the word 'tantra' or 'shakti'... defo boring, expensive golden puss
    No to any advert with the acronym 'CIP' or the word 'natural' .. ad is placed by a meth addict or foreign scammer
    No to any advert with the acronym 'MILF' .. 90% likely the WL will be unbearably fat
    No deposits
    Suburban/Regional brothels only, and only weekdays, and always pick the girl you think is "cute for you, and not cute for everyone"

And once you apply the above ruleset, you probably only have 20 suitable ML's/WL's in greater Brisbane on any given day.. and seen half of them already

that's a good guideline and I hope beginner punters could see it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who's corporate kara?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Who's corporate kara?
    the woman who claimed she had cancer during covid because she was looking for an excuse of not to see me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    used to punt twice a week, now once a week as normal. So yes, dropped 50%.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the rules based order but for this one, "consistent reviews, from seasoned punters whose comments I trust." how are you going to find the hidden gems? just rely on others to have the fossicking for gems?

definitely exclude the poor review girls but I still want to have some fossicking adventure on the just in case

Senior Member(無間使者)

No deposits

Kara defo worth a look. really good BBBJ with CIM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kara?,.....................

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    Kara defo worth a look. really good BBBJ with CIM
    no, she does not do CIM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    no, she does not do CIM
    as always...YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Corporate Kara is not 39 - i say she is at least 10 years older and more likely up to 20years older - the pictures are taken I say 10to 20 years earlier. If you can get past her looks, I suppose at least her services are not bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Corporate Kara is not 39 - i say she is at least 10 years older and more likely up to 20years older - the pictures are taken I say 10to 20 years earlier. If you can get past her looks, I suppose at least her services are not bad
    does she do CIM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some say yes, some say no. maybe it depends on the person. maybe the person who said yes did not get it and is trying to get others to demand it from her. who really knows ? only way is to go find out for yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    some say yes, some say no. maybe it depends on the person. maybe the person who said yes did not get it and is trying to get others to demand it from her. who really knows ? only way is to go find out for yourself.
    This is the way. Maybe I got lucky? we had somethings in common, professionally. but as always YMMV.
    feel free to PM me but there is nothing out of the ordinary to report

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well i prefer to spray all over - so i guess I dont know for sure (I only saw her once)- but the fact she didnt ask me to pull out probably indicate she is open to the idea- i think you find many will be happy for CIM but not CIMWS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And so, the unsolicited text messages from shops seem to have started!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast