Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reducing the punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You'd be surprised my friend. Wg's love older guys - its easier money, they are more respectful, know how to reciprocate and won't leave them sore from a constant and exhaustive hammering.
    True story - my last session, Wg couldn't speak English so google translated and showed me after session " I hang out with you?" I laughed and said No. She countered with "next time only $100 all up".
    Now I'm nearly 62. Don't discount age and experience.
    4FoW2
    I don't disagree with you....same boat....similar age.
    I just found it funny that Selecta came up with Don Johnson as a prime example for a top-handsome womanizer type of guy....someone who was in his prime, when most of our MLs had not even been conceived...
    Also giving away his considerable vintage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I don't disagree with you....same boat....similar age.
    I just found it funny that Selecta came up with Don Johnson as a prime example for a top-handsome womanizer type of guy....someone who was in his prime, when most of our MLs had not even been conceived...
    Also giving away his considerable vintage
    Who said Forums cant be fun 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you can get the age and the face, Alice in Nundah is the best. no need to be reducing anything as her price range suits all.

My expenses are down 40%, that's for sure. However, it's still not the same without a girl)))). Except for watching movies). By the way, I was recently recommended to watch https://stripprofiles.com/model/AkiShina, adult content. Perhaps those who are into this kind of video will find this information useful.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234