Thread: J Karen - Sweet young japanese girl to melt your heart

J Karen - Sweet young japanese girl to melt your heart

Hi All,

Shoutout to Ginza management for making this a smooth, friendly and easy booking.

We're very blessed to have J Karen grace us. Indeed she is young, fresh and innocent! She pretty much is your typical Japanese sweetheart girl. English is not great/existant but a use of translator helps. I can see the training is done very well now, she does a shower BBBJ so they have improved their standards and girls understand the services well. Overall service from the girl is great as well, despite the sweet young nature this isn't her first time, its not PSE but do expect a quality GFE experience from her. (if you have experienced J Emma there, this is the level of service/feel of the girl if you wanted a comparison. Just much younger).

Greeted warmly, enthusiastically. Wore a very beautiful dress and plays overall into her sweet looks.

I was unsure about the body when I looked at the description on the website but I was pleasantly surprised, she is actually fine! Perfect body size honestly. Normal body, meaty bum, normal waist size, natural D cup boobs, so very S curve body for sure. she is not fat, i was worried at the start but very happy and management are true to their word on this one.

highly enjoyable punt, great to see some quality J girls back.

Thanks! Happy to answer any questions punters may have.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice AR bro... could finally see a good J girl again !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Nice AR bro... could finally see a good J girl again !
    You too bro. Always like your AR’s too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the AR. Compared to J Lili, which one is prettier?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Hi All,

Shoutout to Ginza management for making this a smooth, friendly and easy booking.

We're very blessed to have J Karen grace us. Indeed she is young, fresh and innocent! She pretty much is your typical Japanese sweetheart girl. English is not great/existant but a use of translator helps. I can see the training is done very well now, she does a shower BBBJ so they have improved their standards and girls understand the services well. Overall service from the girl is great as well, despite the sweet young nature this isn't her first time, its not PSE but do expect a quality GFE experience from her. (if you have experienced J Emma there, this is the level of service/feel of the girl if you wanted a comparison. Just much younger).

Greeted warmly, enthusiastically. Wore a very beautiful dress and plays overall into her sweet looks.

I was unsure about the body when I looked at the description on the website but I was pleasantly surprised, she is actually fine! Perfect body size honestly. Normal body, meaty bum, normal waist size, natural D cup boobs, so very S curve body for sure. she is not fat, i was worried at the start but very happy and management are true to their word on this one.

highly enjoyable punt, great to see some quality J girls back.

Thanks! Happy to answer any questions punters may have.
    Thanks bro for the AR. always like your recommendation. Have you seen J Lili? Checking which one you reckon is better. Trying to decide whether I should book J Karen or J Lili.