Thread: Yilia - library nerd looks with amazing Spanish finish

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Yilia - library nerd looks with amazing Spanish finish

I saw Yilia on her first day at the shop when she was training. I immediately felt a connection while she observed my naked body getting massaged by Tiffany. I begged Tiffany to let her finish me off but she said no - busy training day.

Finally got to see her this morning. Connection is real. She’s like a library nerd in her 20s but when the room dooor closes she’s a freaky nympho vixen.

Excellent hard massage which I appreciated as my shoulders were aching. I don’t know if she has massage experience or whether she’s a good Asian girl whose parents taught her the ropes but she’s solid.

Bodyslide - oh my. Gorgeous tits and body. Access all areas but ymmv.

I’m not normally into it but she did a sensational dragon tendon massage which was like cock worship. I looked in the mirror while she squeezed my balls and rubbed my shaft.

Next she fucked my arse with a dildo. I moaned so hard the cafe next door could probably hear. I could have blown right there but no I had other ideas.

I motioned to her to put her tits around my cock. Finished with Spanish - no lube needed and came all over her tits and body.

Extended the booking another 30 minutes. More massage then fingers up my butt. Finally another handjob while I licked on her left nip. So good.

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Yilia working today.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I saw Yilia on her first day at the shop when she was training. I immediately felt a connection while she observed my naked body getting massaged by Tiffany. I begged Tiffany to let her finish me off but she said no - busy training day.

Finally got to see her this morning. Connection is real. She’s like a library nerd in her 20s but when the room dooor closes she’s a freaky nympho vixen.

Excellent hard massage which I appreciated as my shoulders were aching. I don’t know if she has massage experience or whether she’s a good Asian girl whose parents taught her the ropes but she’s solid.

Bodyslide - oh my. Gorgeous tits and body. Access all areas but ymmv.

I’m not normally into it but she did a sensational dragon tendon massage which was like cock worship. I looked in the mirror while she squeezed my balls and rubbed my shaft.

Next she fucked my arse with a dildo. I moaned so hard the cafe next door could probably hear. I could have blown right there but no I had other ideas.

I motioned to her to put her tits around my cock. Finished with Spanish - no lube needed and came all over her tits and body.

Extended the booking another 30 minutes. More massage then fingers up my butt. Finally another handjob while I licked on her left nip. So good.
    Mate, was this the girl with the eye glasses and dressed in dark pink/red? I had come in the afternoon for a usual RNT, and did notice this new face.
    Great review btw.

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Yilia working today,Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Yilia working tomorrow,Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good services