Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : attractive, quite tall, curvy slimish figure, nice B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe on another day but it didn't click today (maybe my fault after a big weekend)

My experience/comments : I had a booking at another shop but the Mamasan called me in the morning to say the girl’s period had started so I decided to try Coco at 116.

I was a bit early and Nico asked me to wait in the toilet near the rear entrance (they must have been busy, which is good for them).

Before long Coco led me to the room and I paid and showered.

She stripped when she returned and joined me in the shower.

Coco is attractive and quite tall with a curvy, slimish figure, pert B/C-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and Coco knelt over me for a catbath while stroking my cock before she moved to kneel between my legs and started sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, soft lips, good hand-action, plenty of saliva and nice eye-contact. She also started slowly and gradually upped the tempo.

I asked for some 69 and she asked me to use some mouthwash first.

The 69 was OK. I fingered her pussy but no FIV was allowed.

Coco was quiet at first but her moaning got louder as she rocked back and forth and then she pulled away (she might have cum). Coco then went back into the shower (I think she possibly wanted a pee).

I asked for a bit more BJ before saying “We fuck”. As she dressed me I asked but Coco said she didn’t do CIM.

Lube was applied and Coco climbed aboard for some Asian-style cowgirl. This was OK but didn’t really get my juices flowing.

Coco soon tired and we switched to the mish and I saw it through like that.

Coco went back into the shower and then gave me a light massage.

She said she was from Shanghai and has been here for five years. Her English is very limited but I established that she works at 116 on Mondays and at 78a on Fridays and Saturdays. She also works at 19 Pritchard Place on Sundays (as Ella?) and at 47 Marrickville on another day as Lola.

Time was up and I showered, dressed and departed.

It was an OK session. Nothing special but we didn’t click – maybe my fault as I wasn’t on top form after a big weekend. She also seemed a bit obsessive about cleanliness – this is good in some ways but it can disrupt the flow of the session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review, as usual.
    Thank you.