Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you fuck and forget or stick to your regulars?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Definitely see the advantage of regulars given a recent story I posted

Banned
    Nothing Venture Nothing Gain.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Do you ever get anxious with a new one?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    Yea 100%. There's always that awkwardness during the initial visit but that's the excitement for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Be a regular but don't get too close

I used to always only stick with regulars whether it be a FS shop or massage parlour- until I ended up getting too close with one of the ML's and started doing her FS in the shop. Eventually started seeing her outside the shops as well.
    She then got pregnant and claimed it was mine. Ended up supporting her financially and other ways through the pregnancy and she always got mad when I asked for a paternity test and threatened to leave whenever I asked for one - Obviously I always suspected it wasn't mine, but chose to be around "just incase".

After the child was born, I got the opportunity to do the paternity test - low and behold, it wasn't mine. I was pretty gutted and relieved at the same time to be honest.

Turns out she was also screwing a number of men at the same time and also getting $$$ off them as well, I don't think she even knows who the father really is. Really sad for the child actually. It's funny as she was quite the popular ML on this forum and punters seem to think she is kind and caring . If only they knew.

So moral of this story - don't ever get too close to anyone in the industry, better to just see it as a business transaction only. Also - the more reviews and popular the WL or ML, the more likely it is that they engage in deceptive practices and risky behaviour with their clients.

Oh, and if an ML tells you that they are only "doing it" with you or "going out" with ONLY you - don't believe it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea 100%. There's always that awkwardness during the initial visit but that's the excitement for me.
    Copy that Meng!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly that’s why I enjoyed the punt so much. I chased that rush and you find that with trying new ML’s every time. The down side is quality

I’ve seen the same and only ML for a few months after trying out a new shop out of the blue. Now I know what to expect and which makes it good every time. It’s going to take alot for me to even think about going elsewhere now

Quality will always outweigh quantity in my books

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep. And also I find new punts usually a good mindfuck. Even if relatively mediocre, they leave me jerking off for hours or days afterwards craving more. As opposed to regulars who leave me calm, focussed and satisfied up to two weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a mix. I have a handful of ladies that I prob see 4 times a year but I also always on the hunt for novelty talent.

But if I have a fantastic punt I never go back as I consider that land conquered...therecis no upside to a repeat, on to the next.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yep. And also I find new punts usually a good mindfuck. Even if relatively mediocre, they leave me jerking off for hours or days afterwards craving more. As opposed to regulars who leave me calm, focussed and satisfied up to two weeks.
    There are some sexually spectacular girls out there. They’re like fish though. You have to hook them properly or they’ll get away. Then it’s start fishing again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I have a weird ritual that after seeing a WL 3 times, I move on to the next one. Its an unconscious thing that I’ve just realised now after having gone through my wechat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Turns out she was also screwing a number of men at the same time and also getting $$$ off them as well, I don't think she even knows who the father really is.
    No surprise there. You are always only one punter amongst many many punters

Main message. Wear a condom always with an ML, WL. Always

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ergoproxy View Post
    I think I have a weird ritual that after seeing a WL 3 times, I move on to the next one. Its an unconscious thing that I’ve just realised now after having gone through my wechat
    I think it’s a good ritual you have. Saves you getting hung up on any one girl and keeps you open to exploring.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    There are some sexually spectacular girls out there. They’re like fish though. You have to hook them properly or they’ll get away. Then it’s start fishing again.
    And what do you propose to use as bait for these? I can only think of cock and what cash is in my pocket.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think it’s a good ritual you have. Saves you getting hung up on any one girl and keeps you open to exploring.
    Is there also a biological law that after 3-5 sex sessions with any lady, it gets stale?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck and forget for me, for a WL to be a regular she has to be exceptionally good which I haven't been lucky enough to find yet, there mostly good, bad, or average ones. Plus I believe life is all about experiences and variety, plenty of fish in the sea gotta try them all right? :P Life's short.

I can see the advantage of a having a good regular (if you can find one), guaranteed good punt etc, but after a while I imagine something will be missing, the excitement or thrill of seeing someone new, I call it the "X" factor, seeing a new WL gets me all pumped up and excited, eager to see what she has to offer...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So true...thats why i like regulars

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to stick around and see the same 1/2 ml as regular 1- 2 times a week. Benefits i found was easier to convo, do what you want when uve already familiar. Found regulars would provide a cheaper service- so they do everything for $100-120, as they want to keep u as a regular as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    I used to always only stick with regulars whether it be a FS shop or massage parlour- until I ended up getting too close with one of the ML's and started doing her FS in the shop. Eventually started seeing her outside the shops as well.
    She then got pregnant and claimed it was mine. Ended up supporting her financially and other ways through the pregnancy and she always got mad when I asked for a paternity test and threatened to leave whenever I asked for one - Obviously I always suspected it wasn't mine, but chose to be around "just incase".

After the child was born, I got the opportunity to do the paternity test - low and behold, it wasn't mine. I was pretty gutted and relieved at the same time to be honest.

Turns out she was also screwing a number of men at the same time and also getting $$$ off them as well, I don't think she even knows who the father really is. Really sad for the child actually. It's funny as she was quite the popular ML on this forum and punters seem to think she is kind and caring . If only they knew.

So moral of this story - don't ever get too close to anyone in the industry, better to just see it as a business transaction only. Also - the more reviews and popular the WL or ML, the more likely it is that they engage in deceptive practices and risky behaviour with their clients.

Oh, and if an ML tells you that they are only "doing it" with you or "going out" with ONLY you - don't believe it
    Is she Vietnamese ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Is she Vietnamese ?
    Worked in the CBD too?

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast