Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you fuck and forget or stick to your regulars?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Do you fuck and forget or stick to your regulars?

It’s never easy. Especially in the current scene.

Deciding on whether to see your trusted regular for another ‘safe and sure’ punt……or take a plunge into the unknown, where you may end up taking on for the Aussie99 team.

Myself I find the excitement of the unknown most tempting. So when I’m feeling it, I’ll venture into new territory, turf my haven’t explored in perhaps some years and see what’s on offer.

As the Chinese say “a bull requires fresh grass to graze on.”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you find a quality establishment that provides a quality weekly roster, why not try them all,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find its important to always be in the hunt, never know when the regular will disappear

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    I find its important to always be in the hunt, never know when the regular will disappear

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    If you have the regulars contact app that helps in some cases unless she’s using a burner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a regular who I go to as she knows how to turn me on. In between i may punt around....

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep a regular sure thing within striking distance while you take on a new punt and be prepared to walk if the new punt fails the intro test.
    If the service sux suck it up and vent your frustration right here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Keep a regular sure thing within striking distance while you take on a new punt and be prepared to walk if the new punt fails the intro test.
    If the service sux suck it up and vent your frustration right here!
    Thing is with regulars, you know what you will get and they also understand what turns you on or off. You also know each time you havent come out with an infection or anything.

I often find sex is better with them as both of you are more comfortable with each other...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer to keep moving. Only had in 20+ years had 4 that you could say were on any level a regular.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Thing is with regulars, you know what you will get and they also understand what turns you on or off. You also know each time you havent come out with an infection or anything.

I often find sex is better with them as both of you are more comfortable with each other...

100% agree I see my regular every week we both no what to expect from each other and we are secret friends so we actually chat about stuff going on in each others lives after we done the boom boom. For me there is a personal connection. I'm attracted to her and she gives me great BJs cannot ask for anymore. New punts I often don't get the same level of service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    It’s never easy. Especially in the current scene.

Deciding on whether to see your trusted regular for another ‘safe and sure’ punt……or take a plunge into the unknown, where you may end up taking on for the Aussie99 team.

Myself I find the excitement of the unknown most tempting. So when I’m feeling it, I’ll venture into new territory, turf my haven’t explored in perhaps some years and see what’s on offer.

As the Chinese say “a bull requires fresh grass to graze on.”
    Although I punt new Asian gals I stick to my Asian lady regular I love it when I am with her in bed and her big tities are in my face. It is easier and especially when new punts are getting more expensive. More over my regular its bareback sex and CIM you name it we do it. She knows how to make me big cry as she calls it. I weekly get message from her 'check sausage today?' She actually lives 10 minutes away from me to so that helps.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    both I'd say. Some regulars are really good and make you want to go back to them but the new young talents have great pull
    We men are not built to ignore new girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I prefer to keep moving. Only had in 20+ years had 4 that you could say were on any level a regular.
    That averages out to 5 years each.

Did they leave you or you left them?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm a fuck and forget kinda guy. There's been a few times where I would see a WL again though but they'd have to be spectacular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I'm a fuck and forget kinda guy. There's been a few times where I would see a WL again though but they'd have to be spectacular.
    Do you ever get anxious with a new one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    100% agree I see my regular every week we both no what to expect from each other and we are secret friends so we actually chat about stuff going on in each others lives after we done the boom boom. For me there is a personal connection. I'm attracted to her and she gives me great BJs cannot ask for anymore. New punts I often don't get the same level of service.
    agreed...comes down to chemistry and attraction. going to this ML for years and never/decline a fuck but she offering.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeh having chemistry & friendship with them helps you always have a good time. I'll never stop seeing mine. Shes more like an FWB at this point. I like it to when she brings along one of her Asian girlfriends and tells me to fuck the other girl and eat her pussy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm wondering anyone went to legit places seeing legit ML but overtime get extras? i had this thought while at westfield, heard stories some places at Westfield offering it...have legit muscle pain and stuff need legit massage, wondering if keep going same place and overtime could offer more?

not only massage or this kind of businesses but also other business aswell...if know that business for long time become trusted and then things could do off the books or outside of the law like insurances...need to be certain way but sometimes they could take form as credit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I only see my regulars every few months some even like every 4 to 5 months. Not sure you can call that a regular haha. I try to keep a few very good one as long as possible.

I like to mix up with new girl....I will dropped a few regulars on the way( normally after 3 visits u know is to keep or not) nd pick up a few, etc...is never-ending things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh wow, I see my regular almost every other week...guess i am pretty regular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i see my regular every 2-3 weeks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast