Thread: Condom Size-what is correct

Banned

Condom Size-what is correct

How far down is a condom supposed to go on?

I ask this because if doesn’t go on all the way then there’s a section of you that is skin to skin with the WL or ML during penetration.

Would that be construed as BBFS in relation to sexual safety?

Thoughts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’d have to be all the way down to the root, the pubis and stay like that during the entire time. Which it never does.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Would that be construed as BBFS in relation to sexual safety?
    In relation to sexual safety, no. But in relation to sexual experience, almost. One time my condom slipped away from the base about 1cm, and my favourite girl has a large labia, so when she asked me to do her doggy it felt so good.

After we finished we checked and the condom was still on with the swimmers trapped in it, so there you go.

Banned
    Some people would use cock rings at the base to hold the condom on if they're scared of slipping, and it helps with keeping the erection hard. But the cock ring has to be the right size as well - too tight and condom might break, too loose and condom will still slip.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    It’d have to be all the way down to the root, the pubis and stay like that during the entire time. Which it never does.
    Exactly. So most guys are getting skin to skin contact “down there”.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Some people would use cock rings at the base to hold the condom on if they're scared of slipping, and it helps with keeping the erection hard. But the cock ring has to be the right size as well - too tight and condom might break, too loose and condom will still slip.
    A steel cock ring? If you’re banging away hard, that could be painful for the ladies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, should be down to the base, otherwise it can slide off. Try the polyurethane condoms if you want more feel over the latex ones. Much easier on the girl too. I haven't had a girl say no yet to me using them.

Banned
    A steel cock ring? If you’re banging away hard, that could be painful for the ladies.
    Steel cock rings would be painful for the men too, don't you think? There's many rubber and soft plastic options out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd suggest wiping any saliva off the base after a bbbj before putting on the dom so it can grip. If had it ride up half way before as it gets slippery if there is saliva there.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Steel cock rings would be painful for the men too, don't you think? There's many rubber and soft plastic options out there.
    I’ve only ever used steel. More as a bit of fun, not to achieve a hard one. I’ll try the rubber.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "no condom is best condom" according to many enthusiasts here...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There have been a few times I have gone for a punt and the rubbers have been to tight and too small, like they where the cheapies from Asia,
    That’s why I always buy my own, I normally bring a few boxes with me when I travel especially to Thailand because I am having sex at least every 2nd day while I am there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The condom is "supposed" to cover your entire penis, i.e. all the way to the base, but the reality is that due to different sizes and condom slippage during sex you may end up with a condom that's not 100% covering the whole penis, but you are still "more" protected compared to BBFS.

I think the condom tightness/girth is more important, otherwise you may end up with a condom that slips all the way off lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    There have been a few times I have gone for a punt and the rubbers have been to tight and too small, like they where the cheapies from Asia,
    That’s why I always buy my own, I normally bring a few boxes with me when I travel especially to Thailand because I am having sex at least every 2nd day while I am there.
    I thought it’d be several times a day if there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought it’d be several times a day if there?
    I had a Indonesian lady tag with me last time I was in Hong Kong. Paid a set price and fucked her everynight...several times a night...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I had a Indonesian lady tag with me last time I was in Hong Kong. Paid a set price and fucked her everynight...several times a night...

Never punted in HK. I’m there next month. There must be a district in Kowloon?

Banned
    Hong Kong... Many friends from there once told me there's nothing on that island. It's just a metro city with no actual attraction. I've been there on transit and the airport is really boring.

I would love to visit Xinjiang though, if it wasn't for the controversies surrounding the Chinese police keeping tight surveillance on tourists and making the locals dance for no reason.

Hong Kong... Many friends from there once told me there's nothing on that island. It's just a metro city with no actual attraction. I've been there on transit and the airport is really boring.

I would love to visit Xinjiang though, if it wasn't for the controversies surrounding the Chinese police keeping tight surveillance on tourists and making the locals dance for no reason.
    Try googling Fuji Building, it's a bloody whole building with WL. Punters heaven my friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never punted in HK. I’m there next month. There must be a district in Kowloon?
    Try lookup sex141 and the forum there. You can't go wrong. A lot of the WGs use Telegram...

Banned
    I have a month to connect the dots thx