Thread: A blast from the Past ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

A blast from the Past ??

How often do you walk down the street and notice that smartly dressed woman walking the other way who is staring at you ?

On Sunday I was in Chatswood and walking back to the station this happenned to me.
    I actually stopped and stared at this gorgeous creature to the extent the woman stopped in front of me and suggested I close my mouth whilst staring.

Now this was a woman who I hadn't seen in at least 30 years and had changed from a frumpy close to fat big titty woman, into a slim, nicely proportioned doll.
    I was totally lost for words.

I muttered that the last time I saw her was as she was slamming a door behind me.
    She then simply gave me her business card saying ring me if you dare, and walked off.

Now I suspect I am going to be haunted by my memories, until I get into this woman to compare old times.

Funny, its the asians who get me going nowadays but this aussie gilf has me thinking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can always do a background check on social media and find out how much baggage she has,
    If its not to bad than give her a call, worse off you spend time with an old friend and get to reflect on the past,
    If things work out you could be setting the grounds on a future together,
    You may never know she might like a bit of cute Asian muff too