Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AuXXX hacked ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

AuXXX hacked ?

Has anyone else heard about AuXXX?

I saw it on a Reddit Sydney thread tonight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SydneyNSWAf..._reviews_lost/

I always assumed that what was on the net was on forever. But they appear to have lost all reviews and are rebuilding the site from scratch

"NOTE: At 10pm on 29/10/2023 the forum host suffered a catastrophic failure resulting in huge damage to our forum structure and content.
    Please be patient whilst we rebuild the forum. Please do not email us during this time. With over 400 emails already we can't process all of them.
    New paid Silver memberships have been put on hold until the rebuild is completed."

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/conte...vertisers.html

Banned
    A data leak too perhaps?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A cyberhack and removal of material would barely be noticed

That site hid the reviews so comprehensively from general view, that cyberhackers stripping content will barely be noticed by vast majority of visitors

What is more important is the question, have members identification and financial details also been compromised?
    Let's not be naive, hackers steal content to find valuable information to sell on the dark web. People paying for silver memberships may now wish they had paid in cash

I only just recently warned in this forum, that punters should not share financial details with any punting site. I was correct. I wonder how much personal identification and financial information was harvested

Sincerely best wishes to all members involved there. Let's see if reports follow regarding the dark web wanting to publish member details

Now we know the site was not safe from hackers. The irony is that you probably needed to be a hacker, to access any info from that site

Another point. I would have assumed that a competent site manager (web master) would have backed up the site. Maybe not. We will see. Not that I need to visit that site, no useful information is accessible. Can you back up a website that has more barriers and walls than a high security prison? We shall see

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    There is no way I am giving a punting forum my name or financial details

Dont users of that forum know about the Ashley Madison website hacking scandal? The website with thousands of members personal records released on the dark web, and members threatened that their details would be released to the public

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley...on_data_breach

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't they get they reviews from here ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Aus99 needs a new section

'auxxx past members'
    Post your reviews here, where they can actually be read and not be hidden in a maze of barriers and restrictions

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    Yeah probably. They sure were a bunch of unappreciative back-door weasels. Fuck em, got what they deserved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reddit post has been removed.
    Is there any proof it was a hack or was it just their idea? Could have been technical issue that caused it and if it was hacked, I would have expected different results. Another website had similar issues around the exact same time as auxxx, and lost all posts after April. Maybe same server.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah probably. They sure were a bunch of unappreciative back-door weasels. Fuck em, got what they deserved.
    Couldn’t agree more, an absolute headfuck of platform designed to squeeze a dollar out of punters, have written a few reviews that won’t up to standards apparently, almost trying to pretty much give me no choice but to purchase account access rather than earn it with a review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Couldn’t agree more, an absolute headfuck of platform designed to squeeze a dollar out of punters, have written a few reviews that won’t up to standards apparently, almost trying to pretty much give me no choice but to purchase account access rather than earn it with a review.
    Did you give them your financial details?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For fuck's sake, cyber attacks and data breaches have been going on for decades. The list of companies that have been breached, hacked, penetrated, compromised is as long as a fucken roll of toilet paper (and these are companies that have fessed up and reported it). For companies that haven't reported their breaches or are oblivious to the fact they've been breached the list is 100x greater.

Who can you trust? No one

What technology/company can you trust? None!....welcome to the online digital world.

What is a sure and safe bet? Off the grid, cash only, face to face transactions.

https://www.webberinsurance.com.au/d...st#twentythree

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    No one can live off the grid entirely
    But agree, good reason not to upload your full name and financial information with a punting site. I would never trust that site again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good riddance I suspect its a server failure and they lost part of their data which is probably unrecoverable.
    bunch of egotistical pricks hopefully this is the end of the site, its been on a downward slope for a few years now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% nothing is safe, so that’s why I minimise the risks and use prepaid cards
    Especially for online purchases

Banned
    What about optus?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    I found some guy literally copy and paste my review of Leena on there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What about optus?
    Fuck them also with passion! Been down the whole morning.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Those auxxx mods clearly spent more time jerking off to other peoples reviews. They were quite biased towards their own paid advertisers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Wow. That's plagiarism?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    good riddance I suspect its a server failure and they lost part of their data which is probably unrecoverable.
    bunch of egotistical pricks hopefully this is the end of the site, its been on a downward slope for a few years now.
    Server failure? But surely they have server backups

It's not complicated. A server is just a big hard drive. Seriously

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast