Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What would you do?

A mate of mine rang me this about a recent punting story

He rang his local regular brothel and asked if any new women. He knows the manager and the brothel for about 1 year, not great recruiting but value punting there
    It's not a top tier brothel, he likes budget punting these days. $160/hour. He also likes slim ladies

Told was a new lady coming the next day, very sexy. New. Manager texted him an appealing photo of the lady, which only showed her from behind, seemed ok, but no face and hard to tell what build she was

He booked an early 2pm appointment after his worked finished. So it's a formal booking, made in good faith, no doubt the lady had a busy schedule for her first week

Anyway he arrived, paid, and was shown to the room. He sees the lady, she looks masculine, probably a lady but about 70kg, not fat, had feminine curves, nice enough lady but definitely not my friends style. Solid build but not fat if that makes sense. Female sounding voice, probably female, my mate gives her benefit of the doubt. Right then he was disappointed, but had paid his money

My mate told me he didn't want to offend the manager or the lady and went ahead. He left after 30 minutes of a 60 minute session, because on this rare occasion he just didn't feel like sex! For the first ten minutes he just lay on the bed with his eyes closed. She wasn't fat or hairy, reasonably clean, but described as absolutely not appealing to him or he says, not appealing to most men (with the greatest of respect). Nothing personal, wasn't her fault

Question
    You know the shop and the manager.
    What would you do if you arrive at 2pm, like he did?
    Do you ask to see the lady before paying, and risk her losing that booking because you don't find her at all appealing. And say I can't go through with it? Do you offend the manager and lady and say she isn't what you were expecting, both face and build ,(not fat) body

My mate finished by telling me he will insist next time with text that he won't go through with the booking the lady is of large build, but he doesn't want to be rude or unfair to hard working WLs

He also said he will won't venture to the more costly brothels, at least for this year, given cost of living

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's the risk you take. That said I have walked in this situation before if they didn't match what I was told. More often than not I have left after 30 mins and on occasion have been offered a partial refund.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    It's the risk you take. That said I have walked in this situation before if they didn't match what I was told. More often than not I have left after 30 mins and on occasion have been offered a partial refund.

If you leave half way, on what basis did you ask for a refund?

You can't say the WL was masculine ugly, (and solid not fat build), being the very respectful punters that we are. My friend is certain most punters would state that his WL was 'not appealing, but not her fault' (his words)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never go for sight unseen, you have to see the girl before you pay. He should have asked to look at her in person first before he paid. If you haven't seen her so many things can go wrong. I heard a story where one guy punted and had not seen the women and he aid first and he got taken to back room. She was behind the curtain. When he got there it was a cougar granny looked like she hadn't washed in between guys seeing her. I say try to find a regular girl your happy with. Next time do not take someone else's word that the girl is hot and sexy. This one reason I don't like bookings. I rather see a line up and pick the girl I like.

This another reason I am happy with my regular. Having a regular your happy with who knows you gives you a better experience for most guys.

Why if the manager did not provide better pics of her body did the guy still go ahead and book her? I'd say time for that guy to punt elsewhere and get a couple of regulars.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Never go for sight unseen, you have to see the girl before you pay
    Thanks, Jsteel, that's a well thought out answer. Don't punt without paying. So you say he basically cancels that booking, on arrival? He probably won't be welcome back for a while doing that! Manager would be unimpressed and it's a let down for the lady of course
    I told him next time, before he books a WL sight unseen, he says that if the lady is not slim but is larger, then he may cancel the booking when he arrives. The photo was misleading and the manager knows he prefers a slim MILF

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    If you leave half way, on what basis did you ask for a refund?

You can't say the WL was masculine ugly, (and solid not fat build), being the very respectful punters that we are. My friend is certain most punters would state that his WL was 'not appealing, but not her fault' (his words)
    Where did I say I asked for a refund?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    More often than not I have left after 30 mins and on occasion have been offered a partial refund
    I mean to ask, on what basis did they offer you a partial refund? Because you didn't find the lady at all appealing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks, Jsteel, that's a well thought out answer. Don't punt without paying. So you say he basically cancels that booking, on arrival? He probably won't be welcome back for a while doing that! Manager would be unimpressed and it's a let down for the lady of course
    I told him next time, before he books a WL sight unseen, he says that if the lady is not slim but is larger, then he may cancel the booking when he arrives. The photo was misleading and the manager knows he prefers a slim MILF
    He should have said to the manager I need to see her in person before I pay for the session. Get some sort of agreement he can come and look at her first then accept or back out. If he likes her then pay up. If he doesn't be honest to the manager shes not my type and walk out saying see you next time. Never ever pay for a girl you don't physically see first. When I've been in brothels I asked for line up and take my pick and I usually go for the one with the nicest smile as long as shes Asian. Of course that if the brothel has enough girls avail when you go in.

Banned
    Would anyone buy a horse without viewing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean to ask, on what basis did they offer you a partial refund? Because you didn't find the lady at all appealing?
    I think its pretty obvious if you leave half way through that you aren't happy.

I never complain or ask for a refund because of the appearance of the WL or their skill, after all, it's punting.

I will give feedback only if the girl does not put in effort

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why would anyone pay before they meet the girl in person is beyond my understanding.

Banned
    Inexperienced punter?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So recommendations include, only book if the lady has good feedback, with a new lady you are told about but no feedback, don't pay until seeing her
    But dont complain or ask for a refund because of the appearance of the WL or their skill, after all, it's punting.
    Only give feedback if the girl does not put in effort, or if she is timewasting
    My mate says the lady looked half male, no disrespect intended

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So recommendations include, only book if the lady has good feedback, with a new lady you are told about but no feedback, don't pay until seeing her
    But dont complain or ask for a refund because of the appearance of the WL or their skill, after all, it's punting.
    Only give feedback if the girl does not put in effort, or if she is timewasting
    My mate says the lady looked half male, no disrespect intended
    Maybe it was a ladyboy with a surprise sausage down below if she looked half male she probably was or more over it was a man who had a sex change.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Maybe it was a ladyboy with a surprise sausage down below if she looked half male she probably was or more over it was a man who had a sex change.
    My mate wasn't traumatized in that regard. More like a butch lady if you know what I mean. But you are right, unless you check the hands and the Adams apple, you can be fooled

He wouldn't have stayed for a minute, if there were two dicks in the room. I doubt a shop would do that to you, a male transexual, pre-operation. That would definitely cause PTSD, no offense

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    More than 1 year relationship with this shop and they still "do not know" his taste? Set him up with a girl that is clearly different from all the previous girls he's had during that year.
    I wouldn't have bothered trying to keep that relationship. Just straight cancel the booking and don't go back there anymore. That shop is not worth being loyal to if that's how they are.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your mate is an idiot, muscle milfs are a unicorn.
    He sounds like a wimpy Beta Simp, that has ZERO masculinity,
    Any Alpha would of though he won the lottery and fucked like crazy fast and hard at full speed for the whole hour.
    He could of slapped that arse, pulled her hair, ride that pony and she would of loved it all.
    She probably would of given him free anal too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s “punting”….. win some lose some. NEXT!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My mate wasn't traumatized in that regard. More like a butch lady if you know what I mean. But you are right, unless you check the hands and the Adams apple, you can be fooled

He wouldn't have stayed for a minute, if there were two dicks in the room. I doubt a shop would do that to you, a male transexual, pre-operation. That would definitely cause PTSD, no offense
    Well hopefully hes learned his lesson. Some shemales had their dick cut off and try to pass as a real female although you can usually spot this very quickly. I wouldn't have ever paid up front as many are saying here. If they refuse to let you see the girl first before paying you better have your running shoes on and get the hell out of there. Then again if they want cash up front sight unseen bail out immediately. Punters have to stick up for themselves in shops. You never know what shops will try they want your cash. They have been known to spring wrinkled up grandmas with smells coming from their pussies on to punters. These are the type you pay first and find out after paying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If they've paid they've paid. Can either take the punt and commit to something lesser (1 hour massage) or could've made some excuse to leave. Emergencies happen; boss just called and have to bail, girlfriend called and wanted to know where I was so I have to leave right now, just remembered I left the stove on...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast