Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim - sexy beauty

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kim - sexy beauty

Person's Name :Kim

Establishment: Yimi 476 Boundary Road, Archerfield, QLD 4108.

Month/Year of Visit :8/11/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :yimi476.com.au

Phone :07 3277 7318

Hours of Business :Just started this week

Rates :
    Yimi Provider Total
    20 Minutes 50.00 70.00 . . . 120.00
    30 Minutes 60.00 80.00 . . . 140.00
    45 Minutes 80.00 110.00 . . . 190.00
    60 Minutes 100.00 140.00 . . . 240.00

Extras Cost : Negotiate with Kim

Services Provided This Session :LFK, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary to finish, doggy.

Size/shape :166 cm slim with model body, natural C cups perfect shape, long sexy legs, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity :Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes definitely

My experience/comments : I was up in Brisbane working on a project for the day and decided to visit this shop and Kim was available and just started there.

We started with some hugs and just light kissing and then we lay down and I was licking and sucking her pussy for ten minutes and she was getting very horny.

I am reaching up holding her boobs and then we change and Kim now makes her way down and is expertly sucking my balls so soft and sensual then licking my cock.

Then the slow sensual cock sucking about half way but very enjoyable with no teeth for about five minutes and then she puts the doms and jumps on top.

Her tight pussy was grinding onto my cock and she was really getting into it holding me inside tight and moving up and down slowly wanting her nipples sucked gently.

She was moving back and forth playing with my balls crying out softly as she fucked me slowly and she is a stunner and one of the best shaped bodies I have seen in a long time.

Kim was on top fucking me slowly and I am really enjoying looking at her and and I am fingering her arsehole on the outside and Kim was enjoying this attention.

She is leaning down on me so I can suck her nipples and then is getting frantic and crying out and grinding me inside her and cumming.

I can feel the juices flowing and Kim collapses on me and I hold her close and after a moments recovery for her she now grips me and rolls me over into missionary.

I am fucking her deep and slow and I am pacing myself going slow and deep and she has her eyes closed crying out softly and I can see her beautiful legs and body and I am hard.

I elevated up briefly and hammered her pussy for a few moments and then back down for some slow sexy stuff and was getting hot so changed to side saddle and just went slow to start.

I was changing angles and speeds and Kim had my balls and it felt amazing and looking at here again was the highlight and she responded well to what I was doing.

Time is getting close so I changed to doggy and went fast for five minutes and came with a very intense orgasm at the same time Kim came.

I then lay there recovering and we talked about where she had worked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the detailed review. Much appreciated
    Just for reference in the queensland forum generally we just ask for pm’s, change the topic from the OP and reminisce about the olden days when every shop had 16 stunners who paid to blow you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Enter this as a story to literotica.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shameless advertising by Jethro751.
    Looks like could possibly be a pimp judging by their previous posts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Just for reference in the queensland forum generally we just ask for pm’s, change the topic from the OP and reminisce about the olden days when every shop had 16 stunners who paid to blow you.
    Its a bloody BROTHEL not a shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    check out jetrhro 751 post history-pimp for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Just for reference in the Queensland forum generally we just ask for pm’s, change the topic from the OP and reminisce about the olden days when every shop had 16 stunners who paid to blow you.
    Solid humour.. made my day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Shameless advertising by Jethro751.
    Looks like could possibly be a pimp judging by their previous posts.
    WTF, I am part owner of over 100 companies and a large house in Sydney and I have NEVER made any money from the sex industry. I know many of the shop managers but they never pay me for anything and I often talk to managers about the working girls welfare and have no tolerance for abusive behaviour. I stand up for the girls welfare and rights and I also participate in many charities helping struggling families and helping feed homeless people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    WTF, I am part owner of over 100 companies and a large house in Sydney and I have NEVER made any money from the sex industry. I know many of the shop managers but they never pay me for anything and I often talk to managers about the working girls welfare and have no tolerance for abusive behaviour. I stand up for the girls welfare and rights and I also participate in many charities helping struggling families and helping feed homeless people.
    Wow.....when I grow up I wanna be like you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Its a bloody BROTHEL not a shop
    If you pay a whore for sexual services, is that not a shop?
    If you prick us, do we not bleed?

Sorry about the queensland forum mate.
    Question everything, no joy allowed and fight everybody.
    We expect to only see boilers in a shop and when we dont, we think they are ladyboys.
    When they arent ladyboys they are greedy bitches who wont fuck us for change of a lobster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    owner of over 100 companies and still need to pay for sex .... what is this world coming to ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have a share in an ASX200 index fund worth about $5k. So I guess I am a part owner of 200 companies. They all tell me they ethically invest, so I feel really good about myself and sleep well at night.

The question is, why do I keep going to a rub and tug and hoping to find a 21 year old student from Korea who will do things no normal women will do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post

The question is, why do I keep going to a rub and tug and hoping to find a 21 year old student from Korea who will do things no normal women will do?
    true.

but seriously, the Phillo's are much better. ever had one with her tongue rimming your butt hole and her hand wanking you at the same time ? DIVINE !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This looks like a proper review to me. Looks like its from the auxxxreviews forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    owner of over 100 companies and still need to pay for sex .... what is this world coming to ?
    He doesnt pay them for sex. He pays them to leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stand up for the girls welfare and rights and I also participate in many charities helping struggling families and helping feed homeless people.
    the way the world works if the family & homeless charities learn you are a punter then it's all over for you. the two hobbies are mutually exclusive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this one definitely got me cracking...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a fucking flog..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have written hundreds of reviews for another forum and have received many likes and thanks over the years and never get this kind of crap that we see on here. Why all the hate messages? If you don't like my stuff then don't read it. Also I choose to help people that are struggling because I can and all of you should be more compassionate. My free fridges feed hundreds of people in need every week.
    Its not a brag but more an acknowledgement of how we can all make a difference. I don't want to get tied up in relationships so I enjoy seeing the girls. Kim as reviewed here was an absolute stunner and her photo was real so take it or leave it.

Scarlett Alexis
    Kim was almost exactly like this lady, absolute stunner and now she has left that shop because her profile on there has gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    doubke post, sorry
    Last edited by marcoau; 19-11-2023 at 08:49 AM. Reason: doubke post, sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast