Thread: Kim - sexy beauty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    WTF, I am part owner of over 100 companies and a large house in Sydney and I have NEVER made any money from the sex industry. I know many of the shop managers but they never pay me for anything and I often talk to managers about the working girls welfare and have no tolerance for abusive behaviour. I stand up for the girls welfare and rights and I also participate in many charities helping struggling families and helping feed homeless people.
    I have a share in an ASX200 index fund worth about $5k. So I guess I am a part owner of 200 companies. They all tell me they ethically invest, so I feel really good about myself and sleep well at night.

The question is, why do I keep going to a rub and tug and hoping to find a 21 year old student from Korea who will do things no normal women will do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post

The question is, why do I keep going to a rub and tug and hoping to find a 21 year old student from Korea who will do things no normal women will do?
    true.

but seriously, the Phillo's are much better. ever had one with her tongue rimming your butt hole and her hand wanking you at the same time ? DIVINE !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    doubke post, sorry
    Last edited by marcoau; 19-11-2023 at 08:49 AM. Reason: doubke post, sorry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    true.

but seriously, the Phillo's are much better. ever had one with her tongue rimming your butt hole and her hand wanking you at the same time ? DIVINE !!!
    Where is the review of this Phillo girl Gavinator? have you posted any? please share it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Where is the review of this Phillo girl Gavinator? have you posted any? please share it
    if you have been paying attention to this forum, no one actually shares anything. they keep their gems and whinge when they run into bad experiences. and when they do 'share', it is all fake. no real intel in here. i think this forum is going down. wonder why there are still advertisers in here when clearly no one cares.

look for sugar babes' websites. it might be tedious to sift through all the fakes but when you find something good, it keeps going for more than a year. the returns outweigh the negatives.

forget massage shops. everyone expecting big money for mediocre services. if you need a wank, do it yourself. wrap money around your thing and go at it. at the end if it, your money is still there. no complains, and you always get it right cos you do it the way you like. if you want more, hookers is the way to go.

p.s. that thing i mentioned, i got it from a sugar babe. this was after about 4 months of 'relationship'. well worth it, in my opinion.