Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim - sexy beauty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    true.

but seriously, the Phillo's are much better. ever had one with her tongue rimming your butt hole and her hand wanking you at the same time ? DIVINE !!!
    Where is the review of this Phillo girl Gavinator? have you posted any? please share it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    " sucking pussy for 10 minutes", yeah right Mr Robot tongue. Any whore wants you in and out in as little time as possible. Next you'll be saying she came multiple times as well. Christ these reviews are getting more outrageous everyday!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    " sucking pussy for 10 minutes", yeah right Mr Robot tongue. Any whore wants you in and out in as little time as possible. Next you'll be saying she came multiple times as well. Christ these reviews are getting more outrageous everyday!
    You kidding right?
    I have many regulars that will not let me finish in under 35 to 45 minutes fucking and yes there are some that love getting licked for a long time.
    What is wrong with you? Don't you ever get this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obviously she's not getting excited by you Mr Robot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you sure it wasn't a blow up doll?? You can fuck that forever, no clock watching there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    check out jetrhro 751 post history-pimp for sure
    Interesting that his template is exactly the same format as his fellow pimp, aka Pdaddy. I wonder if Pdaddy and Jethro751 have ever been seen in the same room together. Or are they one in the same..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    Interesting that his template is exactly the same format as his fellow pimp, aka Pdaddy. I wonder if Pdaddy and Jethro751 have ever been seen in the same room together. Or are they one in the same..
    Dead give away i reckon. They've both been fucking the same blow-up doll, they just chang the names around...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Where is the review of this Phillo girl Gavinator? have you posted any? please share it
    if you have been paying attention to this forum, no one actually shares anything. they keep their gems and whinge when they run into bad experiences. and when they do 'share', it is all fake. no real intel in here. i think this forum is going down. wonder why there are still advertisers in here when clearly no one cares.

look for sugar babes' websites. it might be tedious to sift through all the fakes but when you find something good, it keeps going for more than a year. the returns outweigh the negatives.

forget massage shops. everyone expecting big money for mediocre services. if you need a wank, do it yourself. wrap money around your thing and go at it. at the end if it, your money is still there. no complains, and you always get it right cos you do it the way you like. if you want more, hookers is the way to go.

p.s. that thing i mentioned, i got it from a sugar babe. this was after about 4 months of 'relationship'. well worth it, in my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats one of the bests posts i have read on here Gaminator. Love it especially wrap your cock in a note lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12