Thread: Punting in china - lijiang,dali and kumning

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Punting in china - lijiang,dali and kumning

Hi bros

I know this isn't the outside aus section, but people barely go into that section. Ill be visiting these places next year. Anyone know where are some good places to visit for massages, outcalls incalls etc? Any recommendations or websites? I tried Google n cant find much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You might want to start off with the https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...o&opi=89978449. This is the sex141 forum, and than use this page to explore the rest of the sex141 website

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hi bros

I know this isn't the outside aus section, but people barely go into that section. Ill be visiting these places next year. Anyone know where are some good places to visit for massages, outcalls incalls etc? Any recommendations or websites? I tried Google n cant find much.
    Use Google translate from English to Chinese. Copy and paste into goggle search. It will bring up the local sites though you will need to page translate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    International Sex Guide may have the info you need.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know it's available but unless you speak the language and have a GOOD sense of what's going on, I wouldn't (and didn't while traveling in the PRC). I would have no idea of how to spot CID or some form of badger game. I've seen a lot of places there (all 3 you mention), and have no desire to include jail or courts. And I certainly DON'T want to show up on the evening news as the latest hostage pawn in the great powers struggle. I've found the people to be very friendly but you make a wrong move, offend someone... Your best bet might be with other travelers...

One scam I was aware of and was tried on me (Shanghai) was the cutie who wants to take you to a teahouse...

Full disclosure: I travel with a PRC and she's a great protector (and jealous).