Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Young - completely crazy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Young - completely crazy

Was intrigued by Young today. Quite pretty, 7/10, quite a nice body, natural Bs, shaved. But she is completely crazy. Straight up tongue down the throat, slightly unhinged laughter throughout. Had to ask her not to bite. Lots of DFK but no technique. Likes DATY, then 69 (with Condom on my request). Cowgirl was weird - like she didn’t know what to do. Laughing hysterically. Apparently she is learning German so I spoke some to her. She really can’t speak it. I’m actually a bit concerned that she may be undiagnosed bipolar. I hope management will take care of her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah she didn't seem right to me either. Tongue out DFK and after we finished fucking she just did a slow bbj and wouldn't stop. I actually wanted to bang that pussy again but she just kept at it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea last time I saw her I had the feeling the poor girl's not right in the head...we still did the deed but something was a little off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm remind me of a private Korean at Strathfield years ago, under 160cm, porcelain white skin, but by now she will be close to 35yo. Non stop talking and clean freak.
    A bit drop on the boobs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, I 100% agree. Saw her a few weeks ago and was the first time I felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave. I felt like maybe is something is going wrong in her head, with all the unnecessary laughter, and was using so much teeth - almost like as if it was going to cut through my skin! and when sucking my balls she did it too hard.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    well having heard stories from WL, ML, I've come to realise that many of them had troubled childhood. It's one of the reasons why many of them work in this industry. We punters grew up happily.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thx for the report, i will avoid getting my dick bitten off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had similar experience, she just too crazy for me, not like other good k girls, crazy laugh, keep bitting, left a few Hickeys on me., keep holding me refuse me leaving in a strange way. absolutely unusual. wont see her again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    True. Met her several months ago and had same feeling. Kept kissing and hugging me and without saying anything. Looks odd to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    U guys should be ashamed of urselves, fked the poor girl senseless ����

Kinda makes me want to see her, crazy sex can be great!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any psychologists here? We need to send someone to chat with her. Maybe cuteguy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she has father issues

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She might need spit-roasting by two guys!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Guys for those who don't understand, the industry can be traumatising. Particularly if illicit chemicals have then been used. She may actually not be well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a saying: don't stick your dick in crazy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gonna be honest, "crazy" made me intrigued (even though I shouldn't), "laughter" and "won't let go" kept me intrigued, then "dick biting" finally woke me up to the reality of yes, please don't stick your dick in crazy, seriously don't do it you'll regret it.
    Hope that with all the people mentioning it, staff pick up on it and get her some help. Don't know if it's due to the industry, drugs (including if that itself was due to the industry), whatever, damn, poor thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ll report back let ya know how I goes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    think she went to a different shop, saw her pic and looks like her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    where? shes been off the roster for a while at both palces, come on guys dont get the girls into trouble

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    Yeah she didn't seem right to me either. Tongue out DFK and after we finished fucking she just did a slow bbj and wouldn't stop. I actually wanted to bang that pussy again but she just kept at it.
    And this is a bad thing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast