Thread: Julia @ North Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Julia @ North Sydney

I went to North Sydney Mens paradise massage during lunch time today, boss led me to the room, and let the girls greeting inside, 3 ladies working. Julia, Jenny and Vic.

Julia is around size 8/10, medium & busty body shape, looked sexy in her short black skirt. Massage was pretty good, I can hear her soft sounds when shes press my back, and combned with dim light and her fragrance smell, thats kind of sexual temptation.

Part 2 was start with excewllent orl, and she also touch my leg and thigh softly, and somtime cause me tremble and thats impressive. Finished with hand release.

During the session, touch is also ok, but not kiss. And I would really enjoy the session as she provided me excellent feeling and relaxation experience. Greeting inside the room is also a plus, as I dont want other customers see me at the receptionist.

Overall, she charge me $100, and thats great experience.

Julia is exactly same in their website, http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing brother
    All up $100, good price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your review.

I just been to the shop, I would also recommend Jenny, slim and fit body shape, she can do either great service and full in cheap prices. Great from back, lol.