Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian Flight stewardess

Hahaha I was on flight to go overseas...

In fact I just landed 20 min ago.
    I would never go to place just creep, not my thing. Also, it just made me set my eyes on my next punt when I return to Sydney.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    As if you have never checked out a girl standing infront of you or walking past.
    EVERY straight guy has done it.
    Very normal it happens all the time. Two possible outcomes that may arise - If the chick finds you attractive then she'll be flattered and possibly flirt with you and if she finds you ugly she'll be disgusted and think you're a creepy pervert.

Banned
    My most memorable flight... Аерофлот flight from HK to Moscow and back.

Them Russian girls. None of them were chubby like local Aussie air stewardesses. Slim and sexy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Very normal it happens all the time. Two possible outcomes that may arise - If the chick finds you attractive then she'll be flattered and possibly flirt with you and if she finds you ugly she'll be disgusted and think you're a creepy pervert.
    3rd option, nothing happens because the girl doesn't even see you checking her out because you are discreet and don't get caught so isn't creepy for the ones the girl wouldn't be attracted to.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    1 Be Attractive

2 Don't be unattractive
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A few years ago, I met a Virgin flight attendant on seeking dot com. We hooked up a few times in Sydney. Was worth the $600 "allowance" plus hotel room price.

In terms of Korean and Japanese well-groomed women, it's not only flight attendants. If you do business in Japan or Korean, you will see amazingly well-groomed "office ladies" all over the business areas and offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I'm going through syd international Airport right now and was behind female Korean flight stewardess (2 in fact). How neat and tidy their hair was, nicely fitting blouse and skirt.

It really got my juices going... Next punt for sure will be a K girl.

I think in general regardless of any asian background, female flight stewardess are really hot like 90% of time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The office lady theme is often used in sex clubs in Japan. I love it actually...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Virgin-Australia.jpgI would love to have a crack at this one.

Banned
    https://www.instagram.com/russian_stewardess4/?hl=en

Those Аэрофло́т girls working on the HK-Moscow flights were pretty much like that, except that I'd rather they dress in bikinis on flight.

Banned
    But sticking to OP's topic (Asian Air Stewardess), I'd prefer ANA airlines stewardesses. I remember flying from Tokyo to Nagasaki, damn they don't disappoint at all!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you wanna meet the slurries air hostesses, fly KL to Penang on Firefly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Oh really? Did u pick one up? Their uniform isnt that revealing though?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Funnily enough I boarded a Firefly flight from KL to KK in Malaysia once around 15 years ago. One of the stewardess on board was a ladyboy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hooked up with 2 flight stewardess both from tinder, matched with them overseas on my trips but spoke for a while and met up with them here when they flew here one from Ana (she wasn’t Japanese though, filo but lived in Tokyo with her parents) and another one from South Africa, white.

Use to have a mate that worked in a hotel that had office space. All the Singapore airlines crew stayed there. A few occasions I would meet up with him after work and while waiting in the lobby a mini bus of them would come to check in, some beauties.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Vietnam airlines bikini show on board the flight

https://youtu.be/3qOTpQ4j5OQ?feature=shared

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reminds me there was once a Hooters Airline was there not?

Hey @Kiki Kong, your observation about the neat and tidy appearance of the Korean flight stewardesses at Sydney International Airport is spot on! Their impeccable grooming and well-fitted uniforms indeed add a touch of elegance to the flying experience. It's fascinating how they maintain their professionalism and charm even amidst the hustle and bustle of airport life.
    As you plan your next adventure, perhaps considering business class flight deals could add an extra layer of comfort and luxury to your journey. With spacious seating, premium amenities, and personalized service, it's a fantastic way to elevate your travel experience and indulge in a bit of pampering.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Reminds me there was once a Hooters Airline was there not?

We need one of those here
    https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...failed-2018-10

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Domynoako View Post
    Hey @Kiki Kong, your observation about the neat and tidy appearance of the Korean flight stewardesses at Sydney International Airport is spot on! Their impeccable grooming and well-fitted uniforms indeed add a touch of elegance to the flying experience. It's fascinating how they maintain their professionalism and charm even amidst the hustle and bustle of airport life.
    Air crew arriving in Sydney get to go through priority immigration and customs, and are bundled off in a group onto a bus to get to the hotel. Likewise when it's time to depart.

These lucky people get to avoid the "hustle and bustle" of navigating the mess that is T1.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Say hello to them!
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12