Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian Flight stewardess

Asian Flight stewardess

I'm going through syd international Airport right now and was behind female Korean flight stewardess (2 in fact). How neat and tidy their hair was, nicely fitting blouse and skirt.

It really got my juices going... Next punt for sure will be a K girl.

I think in general regardless of any asian background, female flight stewardess are really hot like 90% of time...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I think in general regardless of any asian background, female flight stewardess are really hot like 90% of time...
    Except for the Qantas grannies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man that's a bit creepy lol, did you follow them?...but them I probably would've done the same thing, I'm a bit of a perv too when it comes to girls in tight neat dresses and high heels.

Banned
    Virgin hosties are good sorts too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I'm going through syd international Airport right now and was behind female Korean flight stewardess (2 in fact). How neat and tidy their hair was, nicely fitting blouse and skirt.

It really got my juices going... Next punt for sure will be a K girl.

Oh dear now all the Asian ladies working at the airport are no longer safe this is a little creepy some of those women are loyal house wives or already in relationships. You need to find an Asian WL cause she is providing what you need and you can dress her up like an Korean stewadess for your fantasy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone had any luck picking up a air hostess. Im flying from Sydney to London with Emirites First class to get my platium status back at the end of the year and interested to know how they are as its my first time away from Qantas

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Anyone had any luck picking up a air hostess. Im flying from Sydney to London with Emirites First class to get my platium status back at the end of the year and interested to know how they are as its my first time away from Qantas
    do you need it for the miles or just to meet the first/business class requirement? If it's the latter, did you know you can fly from SYD to CHC on Emirates and they fly that route with A380 that has a first class. Much cheaper and shorter than LHR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol at the people calling OP creepy.

I'm sure society in general would be less outraged about a guy perving at a flight attendant at an airport than finding out there are guys on a forum discussing and dissecting the performances of WLs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imo OP is expressing his thoughts nothing weird

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah nice OP. Air Asia and Firefly air girls were my favourite. Hot as fuck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    do you need it for the miles or just to meet the first/business class requirement? If it's the latter, did you know you can fly from SYD to CHC on Emirates and they fly that route with A380 that has a first class. Much cheaper and shorter than LHR.
    He needs to know, in order to join the mile high club, right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    i need the status points for plantium

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you fly first class with Emirates you need to book your shower time, a minimum of 3 hours before arrival is the best time, especially if you are trying to bang the cabin crew, and the shower is the best place for privacy, but you need to make a connection with a girl first, than ask the girl for a recommended time, if its half way through the flight, that means its her break time and not busy and increase your chance to get some assistance,
    As they are really busy all hands on deck in the last 2 hours, so they wont have time for a sneaky.
    Now to get the crews attention make shore you dress like a playboy neat and tidy and like you have some money, and watch the girls eyes when you enter the cabin they will be checking you out, and watch their body language when they attend to you, to seal the deal give them a box of chocolates once you are seated and go through the dinner menu with you, as a thank you for looking after you on the flight,
    Find out how long their turn over is and which hotel they are staying at and what they do on their time off,
    Tell them which hotel you are staying at and ask for some recommendations what to do in Dubai, maybe you might make a connection, but remember its all in their eyes,
    Like the girls in the brothel who are eying you out, if they look down don’t waste your time, look for the sneaky hints

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    When you fly first class with Emirates you need to book your shower time, a minimum of 3 hours before arrival is the best time, especially if you are trying to bang the cabin crew, and the shower is the best place for privacy, but you need to make a connection with a girl first, than ask the girl for a recommended time, if its half way through the flight, that means its her break time and not busy and increase your chance to get some assistance,
    As they are really busy all hands on deck in the last 2 hours, so they wont have time for a sneaky.
    Now to get the crews attention make shore you dress like a playboy neat and tidy and like you have some money, and watch the girls eyes when you enter the cabin they will be checking you out, and watch their body language when they attend to you, to seal the deal give them a box of chocolates once you are seated and go through the dinner menu with you, as a thank you for looking after you on the flight,
    Find out how long their turn over is and which hotel they are staying at and what they do on their time off,
    Tell them which hotel you are staying at and ask for some recommendations what to do in Dubai, maybe you might make a connection, but remember its all in their eyes,
    Like the girls in the brothel who are eying you out, if they look down don’t waste your time, look for the sneaky hints
    You're a real playa python!....Love it
    Some of the fucken castrated and domesticated pussy cats you find here just don't get female nature.
    Sometimes chicks confuse the bulge in my pocket as a thick wallet!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You're a real playa python!....Love it
    Some of the fucken castrated and domesticated pussy cats you find here just don't get female nature.
    Sometimes chicks confuse the bulge in my pocket as a thick wallet!
    Thanks DA, women actually love it when you use subtle body language to seduce them,
    With a glance here, a smile there, an accidental touch of their hand, or when you brush pass them giving them a gentle bump
    As for your bulge in your pants the girls do love a thick wad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Thanks DA, women actually love it when you use subtle body language to seduce them,
    With a glance here, a smile there, an accidental touch of their hand, or when you brush pass them giving them a gentle bump
    As for your bulge in your pants the girls do love a thick wad.
    a thick wad is too old school, nowadays, you need to accidently drop your American Express Centurion card in front of them. They'll pick it up for you and feel how heavy a metal credit card is. It's a great conversation starter as well. haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Oh dear now all the Asian ladies working at the airport are no longer safe this is a little creepy some of those women are loyal house wives or already in relationships. You need to find an Asian WL cause she is providing what you need and you can dress her up like an Korean stewadess for your fantasy
    As if you have never checked out a girl standing infront of you or walking past.
    EVERY straight guy has done it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I got offered a Centurion this week. $6500 joining fee then 5k per year. Is it worth it? Can they get the hard to come by bookings at No 5?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Lol at the people calling OP creepy.

I'm sure society in general would be less outraged about a guy perving at a flight attendant at an airport than finding out there are guys on a forum discussing and dissecting the performances of WLs.
    Imagine going on this type of forum and calling people weird, that's funny

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    As if you have never checked out a girl standing infront of you or walking past.
    EVERY straight guy has done it.
    No you must not look at a woman from behind, according to some

Just as women never ogle men. Women never go to hens nights and never touch shirtless men's chests. That never happens, ever. Women never watch AFL players and specifically talk about the very tight shorts. Again that never ever happens

Don't look at a woman with desire, it's unacceptable

And I'm totally offended

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast