Thread: SULI - DT BBBJ Queen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SULI - DTBBBJCIM Queen.

Okay I’ve been throwing that title out there a lot lately, but not with the ‘DT’ preceding it.

Was in the mood for viet today and haven’t visited many at Ginza. SODA has been on my radar but times didn’t align and saw a girl with similar stats at GE - SULI. No ARs but why not…

SCOPING
    Got a nice big room with plenty of mirrors and I took my time getting settled in. Polite knock on the door and in comes a short girl in a black tight fitting dress. Her legs look toned and slim in huge heels. Can tell she has big knockers too. Her face is not your typical Asian look. It’s a small face but more angular with a protruding chin also bigger lips and nose.

Once the clothes and heels were off, she just dropped and I could see that her legs are more stumpy. She’s so short, closer to 150 and definitely meatier than I expected, size6+, but with a tight waist and large natural (I think) boobs. White pale skin over everything and long black hair. I’d say the first and last pic on roster are accurate. Dunno about the 2nd pic which is actually my favourite.

TASTING
    She joined me in the shower and was not shy at all. She stood more than a head shorter than me but gave a sensual B2B followed by a passionate kiss. Those bigger lips felt great and soft. Still no meds, so my cock would need some serious coaxing. Nice teaser BBBJ where she practically swallowed Little Dipper and he definitely came out bigger.

PRE-GAME
    Same energy and great connection with eye contact. She took her time working my nipples and trailing her tongue down my body while I fondled her tits and arse. When she got down to my cock she didn’t hesitate and seamlessly buried it into her mouth. Wish I could have cracked more than a semi… but the benefits of not packing heat were suddenly evident as I felt her lips hit the base of my cock and then land softly against my pelvis. DT finally!

Can’t remember the last time I felt this… was definitely growing in her mouth too cos I gradually felt the back of her throat as she pumped away. She kept at it for a while and I loved it. Grabbed the back of her head with both hands and started fucking her face to the slopping sounds of her mouth. When I pulled out of her I was like a long bendy snake. Engorged but still not yet fully hard… fuckin hell.

She then sat up on me and began a pretty awesome pussy slide that built up with intensity and pressure. Shit… thought I might blow my load so asked for the dom already.

MAIN EVENT
    Was losing it again as she covered me up, but squeezed in and she dropped right onto me cowgirl. She’s got energy this one, pumping to her own tempo and leaning back so her titties just stood up. I flipped us to mish and found that extra depth that had been missing. Pummelled her for a bit and flipped to doggy. Wider shoulders and hips made that waist look tiny. My hands felt huge as they slid around her grabbing her core. Stayed deep and grinded her till I nearly finished. Then paused and decided to change it up.

Pulled out and asked her to finish me with her mouth. Dom came off and it felt amazing sliding into her lips again. Grabbed her head and started pumping her face again, but it felt a little uncomfortable so got her to lay down, while I sat on her chest. Shoved my cock into her pie hole and went balls deep.

I was definitely bigger and harder now. Tried to get the same lips against my pelvis sensation as I ground myself in there, but alas my nob wouldn’t go any deeper into her throat. Nevertheless… I pummelled away and finished deep holding her head hard as she took it all, every… last… fuckin’ drop. CIM - Dayum must be like 5yrs since I’ve had that.

OVERALL / AFTERWARDS
    End of my cock was a little sore from the intensity, but I felt more sorry for Suli especially when she was cleaning out her mouth at the sink. But she was all smiles when she cleaned me up in the shower again and hugged goodbye. Actually a very sweet and attentive service.

She’s not my type in terms of body or even looks, but my god that BBBJ is up there. Even if I was at my full size I think she may actually be able to go all the way. Now that I think about it… maybe her looks compliment her skill set. Not any delicate flower could handle the face fucking I gave her.

Happy Punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I’d say the first and last pic on roster are accurate. Dunno about the 2nd pic which is actually my favourite.
    Thanks dude, the 2nd pic was also my favourite. Nice to know what to expect.

Hearing mixed reports…
    Can any one else confirm if this girl can actually DT to the base, with good technique?