Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The anti-simp thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    More like the James Brown song, Talkin' Loud and Sayin' Nothing.
    I’m not here to keep you entertained, only myself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Looks like everyone posting here is either a Sigma INFJ or a macho man.
    Only discovered Jordan P recently clear insights into behaviours. Wonder what he would make of this Topic responses.?
    JP is banging who?

I’ve never heard him tell of his conquests, has anyone?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’m not here to keep you entertained, only myself.
    Reminds me of that other classic, Intentionally Misinterpreting and Still Sayin' Nothing!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    JP is banging who?

I’ve never heard him tell of his conquests, has anyone?
    Check out his diet. He is an exclusive carnivore, serious, so watch out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a copy of his book. He's great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahh don't get me started on JP, that carnivore promoting traditionalist.

Btw why the hate on simps?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looks like everyone posting here is either a Sigma INFJ or a macho man.
    Only discovered Jordan P recently clear insights into behaviours. Wonder what he would make of this Topic responses.?
    While he doesn't directly address the elephant in the room he uses Piagets theory on human cognitive development to explain how people can rise above a fucked up situation

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_WAVqgXYtvk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Thing is, why would a true alpha give a shit enough about simps to be "anti" them?
    Surely anti-simps are just simps in denial? Like how the most stridently homophobic dudes are gay deep down.
    Because this is a thread dedicated to helping other fellow brothers. Everyone is in a different situation in life. Some need help, others don't. If this thread helps just one person it will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Migala View Post
    I accept it. I'm a simp. I pay for sex. If I were an alpha, probably I wouldn't pay for it
    We all pay for it in one way or another. Punting is just a very direct way of paying for it, instead of paying for a movie and dinner on a date (or half your fortune in a divorce).

Is just being nice to an ML a bad thing to do? Isn’t that respect for a fellow human being? Or is that too much to ask? I guess if you gift someone but expect nothing in return is that “simping” by reading this thread the implication is that a simp is a chump who is being pushed over? I guess if a person who complains that the gifted intentions were not reciprocated in kind - then does that categorise that punter as a simp????
    Lots of factors at play here. You can be nice and respectful without it being at your own expense. On the other side of the coin, how does the girl feel about you? Is she taking advantage of you or does she appreciate your help?

Simps are those who do what they can to please a girl at their own expense knowing in all probability the girl is just taking advantage of them and doesn't give two shits about them.

Banned
    I have previously. He seems fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Simps are those who do what they can to please a girl at their own expense knowing in all probability the girl is just taking advantage of them and doesn't give two shits about them.
    Sometimes we need to experience certain things in life to open up our minds and wake up. It's like a Zen monk knocking on a wooden bell while chanting - the symbolism of the bell is to remind the monk to "WAKE UP!"

In this case, experiencing being used by someone is the cue for the "simp" to wake up and choose a better girl to simp for - a girl who will reciprocate rather than take and give nothing back. If they don't wake up then they might need a bigger truth bomb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Sometimes we need to experience certain things in life to open up our minds and wake up. It's like a Zen monk knocking on a wooden bell while chanting - the symbolism of the bell is to remind the monk to "WAKE UP!"

In this case, experiencing being used by someone is the cue for the "simp" to wake up and choose a better girl to simp for - a girl who will reciprocate rather than take and give nothing back. If they don't wake up then they might need a bigger truth bomb
    There’s something in this for all of us.

Punting isn’t fair.

There is no just reward for effort put in.

The truth has been revealed!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There’s something in this for all of us.

Punting isn’t fair.

There is no just reward for effort put in.

The truth has been revealed!!!
    I'm heart broken. WL come and go. There will never be another WL like her
    J Beautifuldarkhaired-insert.name.here, she has left the shop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Very fishy. But it makes me smile when I'm reminded of my crush.

What I learned from Ajahn Brahm is that you shouldn't feel sad for the death or disappearance of a loved one, you should cherish the good memories together and be happy for that. It benefits the dead because they can take a better rebirth if family members around him are happy when he passes away.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    C'est la vie.

If there would be no simps or betas, then there would never be an Alpha male.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Simps have been around since the dawn of time, and they'll be here long after we're gone. They'lll just be called something different.

History shows that tyrants, dictators, pharaohs, kings, presidents, millionaires, emperors, sportsmen, and conquistadors have all simped at some point in time.

• The bloke who built the Taj Mahal for one of his wives, he was a sandal wearing Indian simp called Emperor Shah Jahan.
    • The bloke who built the Hanging Gardens of Babylon for a chick that was feeling homesick, he was an Iraqi simp called King Nebuchadnezzar II.
    • The bloke who built the Neuschwanstein Castle for his goto girl after he was feeling toey one day, he was a German simp called King Ludwig II.
    • The bloke who gave up his royal title and throne for a chick who gave him amazing pse sex, he was an English simp called King Edward VIII.

Prince Harry simp, Will Smith simp, Jeff Bezos simp...and the simp list goes on, learn from simping and simp behaviours, use it as a wake up call, and evolve and transcend as a man.

On Women
    There are 3 types of women that come into your life
    • Those that put you in difficult times (kick their ass to the curb)
    • Those that leave or abandon you in difficult times (kick their ass to the curb)
    • Those that help and support you in difficult times (keepers)

Don't be an emotional tampon, ditch the mangina, and grow a set of hairy cajones. And if she hands you the scissors, don't be afraid to cut her off from your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    C'est la vie.

If there would be no simps or betas, then there would never be an Alpha male.
    Maybe, but that doesn't mean you have to be the simp. Let someone else be the simp.

Just as if there were no poor people then there would be no rich people. Doesn't mean you have to be poor just to enable others to be rich.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was definitely naive when I got out of school. Definitely hard lessons to be learnt
    My top 3 lessons learnt

1. If in doubt, assume the lady you are interested in, has at least one other guy apart from you, very interested in her. Therefore if she doesn't respond to your texts quickly, she ain't interested in you. A lady interested in you will make it easy for you to communicate. She definitely won't leave your text unanswered until the next day Every women checks their phones every 20-30 minutes 24-7
    A lady late in texting you, is telling you indirectly that she can't be bothered and is creating space between you. Never be butthurt if you are treated this way. Pretend nothing is happening, and then time delay texts back to her. Wait for her to develop interest and text you saying "Where have you been?". If she never does that, she definitely does not give a f_ck. Find other women as well in that case, just like she has many male contacts
    A women may say she is busy. That's always an excuse
    This is the 3 hour rule - Unless you are in jail, you can definitely answer texts at least once in 3 hours. Everyone, no matter what type of meeting or committment, is allowed toilet breaks. All women check their phone in toilet breaks

2. It's much easier early in life for an attractive lady, compared to the average looking (not hot football stud) man. Nature gets revenge on women in almost all cases however later on
    It's hard for a lady to maintain beauty over time. Men don't need makeup or fancy hair to look superb for decades, if he can avoid the middle age big gut, then he is set for life
    This means unless you have a gold plated game, be realistic

3. Work super super super hard on your career and skills when you are young. Men come into their prime later, and with money and career everything is easier. A 50 year old man has a huge pool of people to date. Finding a woman to be your life partner should be done only after you are established, and you have dated enough women to know the pitfalls of settling too early for the wrong woman.

Never ever show her you are butthurt. Butthurt says you have no other romantic options, and you sound desperate
    She may be cold today, but when the other man she likes let's her down, you may get much more friendly texting behavior, then it's game on

Banned
    It’s a mind game.

Plenty of fish in the ocean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    A simp should read Jordan Peterson.
    To become a full blown cuck?

Banned
    I was definitely naive when I got out of school. Definitely hard lessons to be learnt
    My top 3 lessons learnt
    Don’t recall.
    Don’t imagine.
    Don’t think.
    Don’t examine.
    Don’t control.
    Rest.

Six words of Mahasiddha Tilopa.

If only I was exposed to these teachings at a young age I would've been able to carry on my purpose in life as an emanation.

However, I am grateful I went through life itself. I would've been a celibate monk and not meet my crush in this lifetime. Now I can practice as a Ngakpa and work hard to win her heart over.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast