Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T5 woolloongabba

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T5 woolloongabba

Heading there today but not sure it there is any recent info on the place? Just don’t want to waste my money and head somewhere else if it is not any good. Will report back if I continue my journey. 🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how was it? what's the most recent info?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Decided not to go as sick of wasting money. May change my mind in a week or so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great posting. Keep it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Though 2023 isn't quite over, I think we can all call it now: This is the greatest thread of the year. Bravo! Bravo!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish more threads told us about people planning to punt than actually punting. Its so helpful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    I wish more threads told us about people planning to punt than actually punting. Its so helpful
    no, this thread actually had the better ending with the OP himself calling it and bailing. And the "May change my mind in a week or so." is just enough to keep us hanging in anticipation of a sequel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    no, this thread actually had the better ending with the OP himself calling it and bailing. And the "May change my mind in a week or so." is just enough to keep us hanging in anticipation of a sequel.
    I plan on doing a shit in the next few days. Maybe more than one.
    I will keep everyone updated with what i plan to do.
    If i actually do anything, i wont say anything. Wheres the fun in that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you look at the quality of the content coming on the website these days, it is all about planning and not actually doing. they are actually trying to get others interested while themselves not doing a thing. the industry is dying. boilers everywhere. the ones who are actually worth anything are doing OnlyFans, thinking that's where the big money is. some will insist there are gems to be found, yet won't share. by the time you have found your gem, you would have spent enough for a hot young thing on ScarletBlue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    if you look at the quality of the content coming on the website these days, it is all about planning and not actually doing. they are actually trying to get others interested while themselves not doing a thing. the industry is dying. boilers everywhere. the ones who are actually worth anything are doing OnlyFans, thinking that's where the big money is. some will insist there are gems to be found, yet won't share. by the time you have found your gem, you would have spent enough for a hot young thing on ScarletBlue.
    don't make me depressed and challenge my life decisions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this is sadly so true

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I kinda agree but disagree... Agree that industry isn't as great as before, but you can still find good ones unless you are very specific about the ML or the services they provide

I disagree about the cost because you can find much better MLs who are more willing to provide services at a fraction of the cost of some of the girls on SB

If you are looking for a sure thing because you got cash to splash and time restrained, go SB. But if you like to punt and experience different level of services from different providers, shop punting is still the best, you just need to learn to WALK when you see a boiler

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    I kinda agree but disagree... Agree that industry isn't as great as before, but you can still find good ones unless you are very specific about the ML or the services they provide

I disagree about the cost because you can find much better MLs who are more willing to provide services at a fraction of the cost of some of the girls on SB

If you are looking for a sure thing because you got cash to splash and time restrained, go SB. But if you like to punt and experience different level of services from different providers, shop punting is still the best, you just need to learn to WALK when you see a boiler
    shit remember how we were saying better quality girls would come once the border reopened. I guess brisbane punting scene peaked during covid lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    shit remember how we were saying better quality girls would come once the border reopened. I guess brisbane punting scene peaked during covid lol
    yes, everyone deceiving themselves into believing things will get better when borders re-open, when decriminalization sets in etc etc

Face it, Brisbane is a shithole for WL/ML ... people cannot afford to pay, and there is not enough population to make it worth their while to be here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sent you a PM Peter08

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    yes, everyone deceiving themselves into believing things will get better when borders re-open, when decriminalization sets in etc etc

Face it, Brisbane is a shithole for WL/ML ... people cannot afford to pay, and there is not enough population to make it worth their while to be here.
    Well said... Brisbane is a shithouse on a number of fronts. Especially the beaches

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometime I think of going to T5 for nostalgia. The parking, the German sausage, the rooms and mirrors but all these reports about the girl quality puts me off the venue

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    Sometime I think of going to T5 for nostalgia. The parking, the German sausage, the rooms and mirrors but all these reports about the girl quality puts me off the venue
    The ghost of Mulan , red live on , you just have to keep looking, there out there just hidden in plain site.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    The ghost of Mulan , red live on , you just have to keep looking, there out there just hidden in plain site.
    Mulan is long gone but agree they are out there. Sadly not as many in the one shop like the glory days of T5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Robot View Post
    Mulan is long gone but agree they are out there. Sadly not as many in the one shop like the glory days of T5
    Good engaging manager that can set the standards made all the difference

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast