Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops paying for reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shops paying for reviews

Was at Ginza last week and as I was walking to reception the receptionist said to the guy in front of me “Thanks for the review on X, do you want to use your $X discount today or next time?” I had always suspected shops paid certain punters for reviews but it’s nice to have confirmation.

Not going to name the girl here because there is only one review on her and it would be obvious to figure out who the reviewer is. I am also not necessarily against shops paying for reviews because it makes perfect commercial sense for them. A raving review here will get thousands of views and even one percent of punters take a chance based on the review they will get dozens of customers. Especially for the short term J girls, even if none of the punters become repeat customers, the one great review would have netted them dozens of customers enough to fill their short stay.

Also not against punters writing reviews for money if they can get the deal. As long as they are not completely fabricating facts. Just thought I would share this interesting experience with fellow punters as a small warning to always be aware of glowing reviews from certain writers. I know I have seen girls based on 10/10 reviews only to leave disappointed and questioning the vast difference between the review and reality.

Banned
    A mamasan told me she would give me a discount if I write a AR on her girl.

But I could write about a poem in 15 minutes and find it impossible to write about having sex. There is nothing mystical, inspirational or spiritually uplifting about a punt.

"Unfiltered sunlight hits at you
    with long shadows
    following you, walking with you.
    Birds thirst for a drink
    Every tree shelter is a home
    welcoming the snakes and the snails
    perhaps a paperback reader
    or a thinker?"

All written in 10 minutes. I've told you so.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A mamasan told me she would give me a discount if I write a AR on her girl.

But I could write about a poem in 15 minutes and find it impossible to write about having sex. There is nothing mystical, inspirational or spiritually uplifting about a punt.

"Unfiltered sunlight hits at you
    with long shadows
    following you, walking with you.
    Birds thirst for a drink
    Every tree shelter is a home
    welcoming the snakes and the snails
    perhaps a paperback reader
    or a thinker?"

All written in 10 minutes. I've told you so.
    Your ChatGP works well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% you should receive a discount for writing a good honest review, especially the amount of money shops are now charging for services,
    So its a win win situation for everyone, its just part of business,
    But remember this while reading the reviews take everything with a pinch of salt, as not everybody is the same, so don’t expect the same service as someone else, so go in and have a look at the girls for yourself, as the one with the best reviews might be the worse punting choice for you.
    Plus we already know which members receive discounts from Ginza and other shops by the amount of reviews and posts they do on the place, the way they defend it and the way they attack others when they write something good about another business,
    And we know they write reviews under new accounts, you can change the name but you can’t change the style of writing and gramma,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    100% you should receive a discount for writing a good honest review, especially the amount of money shops are now charging for services,
    So its a win win situation for everyone, its just part of business,
    But remember this while reading the reviews take everything with a pinch of salt, as not everybody is the same, so don’t expect the same service as someone else, so go in and have a look at the girls for yourself, as the one with the best reviews might be the worse punting choice for you
    So brothels and massage shops act like auxxx.com
    Reward punters for their reviews?
    As long as they don't keep increasing prices, then everyone is happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a couple of reviewers in this forum who are over the top and are not to be believed
    Do reviews and get compensated that's fine
    Just ensure the reviews are accurate
    Or credibility goes to zero and the reviewer becomes persona non grata

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    There are a couple of reviewers in this forum who are over the top and are not to be believed
    Do reviews and get compensated that's fine
    Just ensure the reviews are accurate
    Or credibility goes to zero and the reviewer becomes persona non grata
    I don't trust either reviews or photos. The most reliable info from an AR is how much that shop is charging per 30/60 minutes, and how young the recruiting is. Read between the lines otherwise

Also, a review is essentially worthless if it doesn't state the cost
    auxxx insisted you include the price, which is a good principle. The other information on a review is YMMV and potentially fiction

Of course a trustworthy reviewer is worth following

Banned
    I started writing reviews due to reading 11Bravo bagging guys that post only and didn’t write AR’s.

I was initially concerned as I thought the WL’s mightn’t like it? But since they’ve been great sessions why not write?

As regards punters getting paid or incentivised for a review. I think they shouldn’t be paid.

Let those punters pay for sex like we all do.

We pay to play and they should also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    So brothels and massage shops act like auxxx.com
    Reward punters for their reviews?
    As long as they don't keep increasing prices, then everyone is happy
    Little too late for that, those idiots who keep on writing about their punting budget and how much they pay per week and the ones who respond are giving the shops the market research to increase the prices,
    They are creating the market ideology that it’s ok to pay X amount of $$$ for an over priced product.
    It’s like paying Mercedes prices for a Kia

Banned
    I don't trust either reviews or photos. The most reliable info from an AR is how much that shop is charging per 30/60 minutes, and how young the recruiting is. Read between the lines otherwise

Also, a review is essentially worthless if it doesn't state the cost
    auxxx insisted you include the price, which is a good principle. The other information on a review is YMMV and potentially fiction

Of course a trustworthy reviewer is worth following
    I’m very cautious of templated reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Little too late for that, those idiots who keep on writing about their punting budget and how much they pay per week and the ones who respond are giving the shops the market research to increase the prices,
    They are creating the market ideology that it’s ok to pay X amount of $$$ for an over priced product.
    Ah yes, the yacht owners on the forum. Why on earth do you say "I spend $100 000 on punting a year"
    The average Joe in the suburbs is actually being crushed by increasing rents, and are battling with new immigrants to even find somewhere to live

Anyway, massage shops and brothels, when your business fails, you will know that you didn't look at the recession around you

Banned
    Punting budget hypothetical:

Let’s start at $150 per week. That’s one hour.

That’s one guys budget.

How is a business going to extract $200 if he only spends $150?

They’ll only ever get $150.

Reduce the hour to 45 minutes?

He’ll go elsewhere and they’ve lost him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Punting budget hypothetical:

Let’s start at $150 per week. That’s one hour.

That’s one guys budget.

How is a business going to extract $200 if he only spends $150?

They’ll only ever get $150.

Reduce the hour to 45 minutes?

He’ll go elsewhere and they’ve lost him.
    Many shop reviews are written based on their niche offerings the girls are providing to attract more business.

For example, C Queen from N5M. Many reviews from different websites all point to her giving out free "extra" service. Some even say outright she offers BBFS without extra tips. For people willing to spend only $280/hr it's a steal since many WLs would've charged starting from $100 extra for BBFS, meaning they'll be paying $380 and above.

The only problem is, I haven't been to N5M for a very long time so I can't confirm if this girl actually offers BBFS for free to all customers. And I'm very cautious when it comes to reviews that can be viewed by non-members as it can be fake or overhyped.

Punting budget is also something that draws punters away from certain shops. I've heard that many punters stopped visiting brothels and changing to massage shops ever since every cheap brothel started jumping onto the "diamond service" wagon, although realistically the service provided is more like "standard service". Some just don't care if it's NHJ, CBJ, BBBJ or FS as long as they get off in the end.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Many shop reviews are written based on their niche offerings the girls are providing to attract more business.

For example, C Queen from N5M. Many reviews from different websites all point to her giving out free "extra" service. Some even say outright she offers BBFS without extra tips. For people willing to spend only $280/hr it's a steal since many WLs would've charged starting from $100 extra for BBFS, meaning they'll be paying $380 and above.

The only problem is, I haven't been to N5M for a very long time so I can't confirm if this girl actually offers BBFS for free to all customers. And I'm very cautious when it comes to reviews that can be viewed by non-members as it can be fake or overhyped.

Punting budget is also something that draws punters away from certain shops. I've heard that many punters stopped visiting brothels and changing to massage shops ever since every cheap brothel started jumping onto the "diamond service" wagon, although realistically the service provided is more like "standard service". Some just don't care if it's NHJ, CBJ, BBBJ or FS as long as they get off in the end.
    Suggesting a ML or WL offers specific additional services in an open public forum puts that lady in jeopardy. She may not have offered that service at all

A review this week made that very error, and put that lady at risk of customers expecting special services.

If you have that type of Intel, then PM it so that lady isn't subjected to a widespread expectation when it may only have been offered to a certain person

If a review includes a price, how the booking went, and the estimated age and body size of the lady, that's really all that is necessary

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's very easy to identify who is writing fake reviews. Check their history, you can't find a single negative or average ARs and they are all on one or two specific shops. Nothing wrong with that, good on them extracting money from shops who charge a premium for their very ordinary talent. The blame is on others who believe all the BS posted as honest reviews!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    It's very easy to identify who is writing fake reviews. Check their history, you can't find a single negative or average ARs and they are all on one or two specific shops. Nothing wrong with that, good on them extracting money from shops who charge a premium for their very ordinary talent. The blame is on others who believe all the BS posted as honest reviews!!
    Sorry. What is wrong with someone who regularly visits the same shop close to them several times a month and reviews their visits? Many people have a favorite shop, given the price rises at other shops, and particularly given how hard it is to commute in Sydney

Banned
    Suggesting a ML or WL offers specific additional services in an open public forum puts that lady in jeopardy. She may not have offered that service at all

A review this week made that very error, and put that lady at risk of customers expecting special services.

If you have that type of Intel, then PM it so that lady isn't subjected to a widespread expectation when it may only have been offered to a certain person

It's not complicated
    I'm pretty sure the lady could've rejected the extra offer and be at risk of the customer not returning because they've been lied to. If the customer gets angry and violent or tries to be persuasive she could ring the intercom and stop the session immediately.

There was a WL who was charging the highest money in shop. My first few sessions with her was quite extraordinary as she loves playing with toys and does a signature CIM finish. Somehow things went downhill as she won't DFK, no nipple play and was making customers (not just me apparently as there was reviews written of her multiple times) finger her for almost 30 mins, expects them to finish within the next 15 mins, shower and would quickly show them the door when there's 5-10 mins left on the clock. Definitely not worth the money she's asking (roughly $350/hr)

I stopped relying on reviews these days. And I haven't punted for almost one month now, the money I saved from abstaining is incredible. I'm thinking that if I stopped punting altogether I might have enough to buy a small apartment overseas soon.

Banned
    Your ChatGP works well
    I have read all major English literature works more than an average student in my younger days.

If you have a literary brain you don't need ChatGP and all that shit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I have read all major English literature works more than an average student in my younger days.

If you have a literary brain you don't need ChatGP and all that shit.
    I believe you. But publishers are going to cut back on releasing fiction publications, as AI can now write pretty good stories when you indicate what genre, style and details you would like

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post

I have a favourite shop. You guys would know that.

My experience there has been great. I lucked on after a multiple massage shop failure.

I’ve also been to quite a lot of massage shops and if I were to write after reviews some places wouldn’t get a nice once.

Consequently I just don’t write any bad reviews.

I refuse to put anyone’s income in jeopardy.

Let other punters do that if they feel justified.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast