Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops paying for reviews

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I love rooter but surely these ARs would be doing the opposite of promoting these girls?

Everytime I see those alternating caps lock words I don't click.
    So you suggest Ginza does not meet the standards that Rooter suggests?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't get me wrong. I love rooter but surely these ARs would be doing the opposite of promoting these girls?

Everytime I see those alternating caps lock words I don't click.
    Rooter is never unkind to any of the WL's he reviews but he is an entertaining writer and if read with care you can pick the differences between good, very good, and outstanding. I am usually an RnT punter but patronised Ginza a couple of times when I first returned from overseas and I found that in comparative terms Rooter was pretty accurate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Rooter is never unkind to any of the WL's he reviews but he is an entertaining writer and if read with care you can pick the differences between good, very good, and outstanding. I am usually an RnT punter but patronised Ginza a couple of times when I first returned from overseas and I found that in comparative terms Rooter was pretty accurate.
    If people can find something to complain about with his ARs, praising a consistently good shop over many years, then how about about posting your own ARs about your own favorite shop and do it for many years?

Because this is the
    point. Rooter doesn't exaggerate, and his reviews remind us what good consistent recruiting, by a good brothel, over many years, actually means

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    So you suggest Ginza does not meet the standards that Rooter suggests?
    Not really. I've been to Ginza several times and they were all great. I even tried a girl rooter wrote a AR on. It was quite nice. As you can see from my recent ARs.

But you'd obviously build up a reputation writing constant ARs for the same shop. A reputation that I think a lot of forum members on here know.

Not saying it's wrong to go to one shop constantly as you could live close to the shop. I mean I live super close to 42G hence I frequent it a lot.

Just gotta realise you'll build a reputation. Also no way going to the same shop that many times you won't be recognised by the mamasan or papasan.

It's like if you're a restaurant owner trying to get a Michelin star. If you know a Michelin judge is sitting at table 2, most places would make sure they get the VIP treatment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't know Rooter, but one thing her definitely does not do is give bland template reviews with inaccurate details

Mate if we had 10 rooters, each giving weekly and fair reviews (and not saying a size 10 girl is a slim size 6 like a real spam review does) this forum would be absolutely brilliant

So...
    A very regular correspondent from Ginza
    A very regular correspondent from from 42 G
    A very regular correspondent from N5M

etc etc

Banned
    Not really. I've been to Ginza several times and they were all great. I even tried a girl rooter wrote a AR on. It was quite nice. As you can see from my recent ARs.

But you'd obviously build up a reputation writing constant ARs for the same shop. A reputation that I think a lot of forum members on here know.

Not saying it's wrong to go to one shop constantly as you could live close to the shop. I mean I live super close to 42G hence I frequent it a lot.

Just gotta realise you'll build a reputation. Also no way going to the same shop that many times you won't be recognised by the mamasan or papasan.

It's like if you're a restaurant owner trying to get a Michelin star. If you know a Michelin judge is sitting at table 2, most places would make sure they get the VIP treatment.

We all have our favourite places and shouldn’t be judged on number of written reviews if we frequent them and rarely other places.

I find where I go very convenient. I know how long it takes to get there. Where to park. Where the shops are close by etc.

Why change? If the brothel changes the WL’s frequently then there’s no reason to go looking for variety.

Yes I speculate on other places on a whim or even privates but they’re one off adventures. Not repeats.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't know Rooter, but one thing her definitely does not do is give bland template reviews with inaccurate details
    He literally has a template/style of writing his ARs. Title has alternating caps locked words. Body broken down into sub headings about "tasting", "main event", "second shot" etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He literally has a template/style of writing his ARs. Title has alternating caps locked words. Body broken down into sub headings about "tasting", "main event", "second shot" etc.
    You mean to say template layout, where a frequent reviewer uses the same layout to help the writing. If you write weekly reviews, you would be silly not to use the same layout

In contrast, a template review is when you write a review with a common style but it's vague and there are no details. These are written by shops

Example
    "Emma was a beautiful lady. She beautiful size 6 from China (actually size 8). Good for service . She made me cum many times. Come to see for yourself"

Rooters reviews aren't vague, and his details aren't exaggerated.

Btw, you don't have to read anyone's reviews. I have never been to Ginza, but I trust his reviews. They have stood the test of time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You mean to say template layout, where a frequent reviewer uses the same layout to help the writing. If you write weekly reviews, you would be silly not to use the same layout

In contrast, a template review is when you write a review with a common style but it's vague and there are no details. These are written by shops

Example
    "Emma was a beautiful lady. She beautiful size 6 from China (actually size 8). Good for service . She made me cum many times. Come to see for yourself"

Rooters reviews aren't vague, and his details aren't exaggerated.

Btw, you don't have to read anyone's reviews. I have never been to Ginza, but I trust his reviews. They have stood the test of time
    If you've never been to Ginza or seen the girls how do you know it stood the test of time?

I literally read in another thread you said no doubt Rebecca is great. Have you seen her before? If so then you've been to Ginza.

No doubt she's great
    Do you find it uncommon or rare to meet a WL with connection and good service? Just asking. We have a lot of options

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My 5c worth...

If a punter can get a discount or freebie by reviewing or having some commercial agreement, then good luck to them.

BUT just like Pollies, they should declare there is some agreement in place.

Most punters can and should be able to make up their own mind. Or worst case, see the girl themselves...

I have over the years taken Rooster's reviews and been pleasantly surprised and also felt been dubbed too on occasions.

I'm sure we have all felt the same about reviews in general at different times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you've never been to Ginza or seen the girls how do you know it stood the test of time?

I literally read in another thread you said no doubt Rebecca is great. Have you seen her before? If so then you've been to Ginza.
    I have never been to Ginza or the other Ginza. From the content of a review, you can see the good service provided

Banned
    I have never been to Ginza or the other Ginza. From the content of a review, you can see the good service provided
    Neither have I.

There was a tattooed girl I read about on a review a couple of weeks ago I’d like to try out.

Cami I think is her rostered profile name.

It says Asian only, I’ll message and check.

I’ll make a booking if she’s there.

I called.

No luck, Asian only.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    7 Cowper stated this month that punters get massive discounts for writing google reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's always going to be a conflict of interest between the shops, the punters and the reviewers.

Disclosure laws should be in place so that if the punter has been paid for the review, he needs to disclose this at the end of his review.

I have prepared one here for fellow punters to use.

Use of [insert your name] review is at your own risk. In no event should [insert your name] or any affiliated party be liable for any direct or indirect punting losses caused by any information in this review. You further agree to do your own research and due diligence, consult your own punting advisors before making any punting decision with respect to transacting in any sexual activities covered herein. You should assume that as of the publication date [insert your name] stands to realize significant gains from the shop in question. Following publication of any review, [insert name] intend to continue transacting in the sexual services covered herein, and may be engaging in intercourse at any time hereafter regardless of his initial recommendation, conclusions, or opinions. This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any sexual services from [insert WL name].

Past sexual service satisfaction is not an indication of future sexual service satisfaction.

Lawyers, please fix.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooters idea of beauty and sensuality are his own
    Early on I followed his recommendations
    Out of ten 4 were accurate
    He's entertaining but his reviews get him a discount and an early introduction to new girls
    Nice gig for him,but leads to exaggeration

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Rooters idea of beauty and sensuality are his own
    Early on I followed his recommendations
    Out of ten 4 were accurate
    He's entertaining but his reviews get him a discount and an early introduction to new girls
    Nice gig for him,but leads to exaggeration
    Your reviews are great. You commented "I've lowered my expectations and also keep away from FIFO Japanese girls"

Ginza must have a lot of FIFO Japanese WL. What are the things you are cautioning punters about regarding FIFO ladies ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never got offered monetary compensation for the feedback/reviews.

But i usually get preferential treatment from the mamasan.
    Getting informed about new girls.
    Being able to be the first one to book and see new girls.
    Even uncensored, but still edited photos.
    Being able to have the luxury of deciding last minute if i wanna extend with the girl. The next booking slot is saved till i let them know or the window closes.

Of course i give them my honest opinion/feedback of the girl and the session.

Of course i know they might use it for advertisement and such.

Sometimes, if i feel that the honest feedback wouldnt be as good for the girl and the shop.
    So i then make a versions that has the bad parts removed.
    Which they can use to advertise

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    No one should get any incentive to write a review. You either write a review because you want to or not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’m very cautious of templated reviews.
    On the contrary, ever since I became a member at Auxxx, all my reviews were done using a template. It’s information sharing so why not including all the vital statistics?

Especially when I came across one of those lesser know shop, without the template, you wont even know the location and phone number of the place. So the review is almost useless.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Never got offered monetary compensation for the feedback/reviews.

Tapatalk

Over the years, have received plenty of offers via PM to visit shops and write reviews and receive a discount on return, never took up those offers.

Never got one from Ginza though I must clarify. And then two of my most frequented and popular RnT shops in SL and SF had never offered me any, that is if you don’t count the free meals my two friendly Mamasans had treated me .

Cheers

Ps. And I usually returned the favours by taking them out to lunches in some nice places …… haha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast