Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Shops paying for reviews

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    On the contrary, ever since I became a member at Auxxx, all my reviews were done using a template. It’s information sharing so why not including all the vital statistics?

Especially when I came across one of those lesser know shop, without the template, you wont even know the location and phone number of the place. So the review is almost useless.

Just my two cents

Cheers
    I put a comment out there and I received your feedback and welcome it.

Now I see what you’re saying but surely a punter can Google the contact details? It seems like extra work filling in all the boxes. I suppose a template keeps things short and concise. But how short do you go?

Any shop worth its salt must be searchable surely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Vincent888

It's annoying when you read reviews, and there is no mention of the cost!

I no longer visit auxxx but the template layout ensured the review included the price

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Vincent888

It's annoying when you read reviews, and there is no mention of the cost!

I no longer visit auxxx but the template layout ensured the review included the price
    The cost is what’s listed on the places website or on here. It’s only another one or two search pages and you’re onto it.

The cost is the price of punting.

Everything has a price.

Marriage, Divorce, Punting.

Buying flowers for your girlfriend.

Just accept and move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    No one should get any incentive to write a review. You either write a review because you want to or not at all.
    Well, we never talked about the incentive as is.

I just feel and realized that they gave me more of a leeway of the things that i asked about.

And technically its not reviews like those in forums.
    I just give them feedback. It started when they asked for feedback about a new girl that i saw.

And i thought it was normal, as they would want to know how the girl is.

And it just became the norm.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    I wonder how a job interview for a sex worker rolls out?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder how a job interview for a sex worker rolls out?
    Interviewer: you've applied for a 'blow' job, tell me a little bit more about your experience in this area?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No one should get any incentive to write a review. You either write a review because you want to or not at all.
    Agree but still, wouldn’t you do it if pussy if offered at half-price?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Agree but still, wouldn’t you do it if pussy if offered at half-price?

100% not.

I buy my way everywhere.

Don’t need credit from anyone.

It’s either black or white, there is no in between.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    100% not.

I buy my way everywhere.

Don’t need credit from anyone.

It’s either black or white, there is no in between.

Yeah cool. I know some shops do approach their regulars on this. One only has to read the garbage being spruiked about WLs in the paid advertisers section on another forum whose name we won’t mention.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah cool. I know some shops do approach their regulars on this. One only has to read the garbage being spruiked about WLs in the paid advertisers section on another forum whose name we won’t mention.

This forum is great. I have a post and a punt. I have learnt a few things being here. There’s no need to go looking elsewhere.

As regards being a regular, I am to one shop but that’s because it fulfils all my needs. It was a totally random choice after reading a review on this forum about T Paula. I thought, “I could smash that piece of hot Thai arse very easily”. The fact she offered anal was the clincher.

I was a walk in. Not a booking. Didn’t have that part sorted. She wasn’t available and Cindy was. The rest is history.

So getting back to my regular place.

It’s close.
    I know all the parking spots.
    Shops close by.
    Staff are friendly.
    Place is clean and tidy.
    Rooms have ensuites.
    Beds are big.
    Air con and music.
    Big selection of girls.
    Girls give great service.

It’s nice when girls wave at you as you’re walking down the hallway to meet someone. By coincidence yesterday it was Paula that called out and waved as I walked past her on the way to someone else.

A nice vibe.

Yes I write reviews and I have more to write.

Last week was busy. Eight girls in six days.

I was tempted to go again today but I need to rest the bit that does all the action.

No use firing off blanks.

Monday should be a great day methinks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This forum is great
    So you use your credit card in the brothels? Don't use cash?

Banned
    So you use your credit card in the brothels? Don't use cash?
    Use a card only once over 40 years ago. It was called a bankcard. Don’t know if they’re still around?

The first use of it was for myself and shout one other at a brothel in QLD

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, there are defo those around here that are being rewarded for things they do here. What that reward may be is anyone's guess.

I personally look for the biggest red flag which is the amount of effort they put in to "share". Not just ARs but other things on the forum. Know what I mean?

That said, these guys have a reputation to protect. How "followed" they are on the forum is how they make their dough. Think of it like a mini social media thing here.

Therefore it is in their interest that they keep their touting of duds to a minimum. They need to protect their rep here, right? That's something to keep in mind. It's not as bad as a lot of people here think, that's all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, there are defo those around here that are being rewarded for things they do here. What that reward may be is anyone's guess.

I personally look for the biggest red flag which is the amount of effort they put in to "share". Not just ARs but other things on the forum. Know what I mean?

That said, these guys have a reputation to protect. How "followed" they are on the forum is how they make their dough. Think of it like a mini social media thing here.

Therefore it is in their interest that they keep their touting of duds to a minimum. They need to protect their rep here, right? That's something to keep in mind. It's not as bad as a lot of people here think, that's all.
    Pretty much agree.

I utilise these such 'reviews' by extracting the objective info, the value so to speak (yep, it is there) and by recognising reviewer's approach, motivation, history etc and eliminating the crap and noise.

I apply the same approach on the forum generally and how I use it, so know what you mean .....

Banned

Making money?

Making money from here is infinitesimal I’m guessing. It’s not a large scale site with 15M uploaded videos is it? With mega traffic and referrals.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Making money?

Making money from here is infinitesimal I’m guessing. It’s not a large scale site with 15M uploaded videos is it? With mega traffic and referrals.
    Videos? Bro, we're not discussing steak knives here, bless your cotton socks. Who needed videos to be convinced to go see a WL?

Banned
    Videos? Bro, we're not discussing steak knives here, bless your cotton socks. Who needed videos to be convinced to go see a WL?
    My point being this site isn’t a huge money maker, it doesn’t source revenue from other places. There is no pot of gold to pay a team of people to post forum goodness.

I’d like to hear of any possible motivation that a business could give a punter for reviews.

1) Discounted sex.
    2) ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My point being this site isn’t a huge money maker, it doesn’t source revenue from other places. There is no pot of gold to pay a team of people to post forum goodness.

I’d like to hear of any possible motivation that a business could give a punter for reviews.

1) Discounted sex.
    2) ?
    One of the biggest turnoffs for posting a review is how quick your AR then gets blanketed so it's never seen again. I can't find. Ahlungors review from last week for example on my smartphone

And the fact that if you review the same shop a few times, people accuse you of playing favourites

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On a free forum you have to expect paid reviews. Easy to spot. No biggie.

Banned
    One of the biggest turnoffs for posting a review is how quick your AR then gets blanketed so it's never seen again. I can't find. Ahlungors review from last week for example on my smartphone

And the fact that if you review the same shop a few times, people accuse you of playing favourites
    The blanketing.

That’s normal on a lot of sites. If I were to slam a forum or a member on other sites my thread gets very quickly put back onto second or third page. Unless I bring it back up.

That’s to be expected.

Here businesses or others push their reviews to the front page. I’m guessing they’re allowed to do it a certain number of times a day if they advertise here? Just my two cents. They hope it’ll bring in another punter? It could. It could not. That’s business.

Same shop reviews.

If you only go to one shop then what do other punters expect? I have a fav petrol station, a fav mechanic, fav hair dresser, fav restaurants, fav girls etc I like to support those places and get a good experience in return.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast