Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops paying for reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s interesting that the poster most infamous for this sort of behaviour has been noticeably quiet lately. Makes me wonder if the beneficiary shop is ‘diversifying’ its strategy to maintain BAU.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I have a favourite shop. You guys would know that.

My experience there has been great. I lucked on after a multiple massage shop failure.

I’ve also been to quite a lot of massage shops and if I were to write after reviews some places wouldn’t get a nice once.

Consequently I just don’t write any bad reviews.

I refuse to put anyone’s income in jeopardy.

Let other punters do that if they feel justified.
    I like in this forum that people have just appreciated your reviews without accusing you of being a representative of that shop. That's a forum rule I think, if you don't like a review, then post your own

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing wrong, what I explained could be considered as one of the factors. Each person has to sus out what to believe or not.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A couple of girls told me who the guys were on here that had offered them favourable reviews in return for discounts, and when they refused the offer the guys cancelled the bookings. I won't name and shame, but yeah I don't read a single review from any of them any more.
    You take what you read with a grain of salt obviously, of course shops want positive reviews, we've all seen the effect a few positive reviews can have on a girl/shops traffic.
    On the flip side occasionally you can get it wrong, I was sceptical of all the positive reviews for a private, then when I saw her I realised they were absolutely 100% spot on. I guess that's why it's called punting. It's a gamble. Learn who to trust and who to ignore, and if you have a handful of shops that know what you like and can give you honest girl advice it's worth it's weight in gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I like in this forum that people have just appreciated your reviews without accusing you of being a representative of that shop. That's a forum rule I think, if you don't like a review, then post your own
    I really don’t care what anyone thinks of me.

Like I said previously, I tame everything down.

I think I could slam half a dozen massage shops for poor everything….

I just have to remember each event.

From taking the money upfront and then making me wait 45 mins, substituting girls, fake profiles, girls overcharging on parts two and three, girls with bad attitude, girls with last nights dinner on their breath, girls pretending it’s that time of the month when it isn’t after I’ve paid for part 3 , to girls doing BBFS when their shop forbids it, to girls off their dial.

To massage shops not giving the correct change, to massage shops having a putrid shit stained bathroom and the same standard in shower facilities. To massage shops reusing the disposable sheets on massage tables.

I could go on and on.

Consequently now I stick with a brothel that doesn’t have any customer related issues as far as I’m concerned.

Banned
    substituting girls
    Never happened to me in a massage shop or higher end brothel but did happen to me many times in cheaper brothels that did $150/hr pre-COVID.

Either the mamasan takes your money and makes you wait 20-30 mins for a random MILF to appear or they ask you "Have you met C/J/V (insert name) before?

When they pull out such scripts I take that as a red flag and try to leave the establishment, because I know they're trying to push an unpopular or new girl and claiming it's the girl I booked for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Never happened to me in a massage shop or higher end brothel but did happen to me many times in cheaper brothels that did $150/hr pre-COVID.

Either the mamasan takes your money and makes you wait 20-30 mins for a random MILF to appear or they ask you "Have you met C/J/V (insert name) before?

When they pull out such scripts I take that as a red flag and try to leave the establishment, because I know they're trying to push an unpopular or new girl and claiming it's the girl I booked for.
    Very good advice.

Never hand over money if you haven't met the lady

Need to be ready to walk out.

I like the idea of picking red flags that suggest sh_t recruiting. Walk out cash with cash in wallet, and and try your luck elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been to quite a few cheaper massage shops, where the girls offer excellent service, the only thing I disliked was the rooms and the lack of shower facilities.
    So that’s why I now punt at a shop that has those facilities, there has also been days where I have checked the roster of this shop and I have had no interest in any of the girls rostered on that day, and had decided to save my load and wad for another day,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Consequently I just don’t write any bad reviews.

I refuse to put anyone’s income in jeopardy.

Let other punters do that if they feel justified.
    I really don’t care what anyone thinks of me.

Like I said previously, I tame everything down.

I think I could slam half a dozen massage shops for poor everything….

I just have to remember each event.

From taking the money upfront and then making me wait 45 mins, substituting girls, fake profiles, girls overcharging on parts two and three, girls with bad attitude, girls with last nights dinner on their breath, girls pretending it’s that time of the month when it isn’t after I’ve paid for part 3 , to girls doing BBFS when their shop forbids it, to girls off their dial.

To massage shops not giving the correct change, to massage shops having a putrid shit stained bathroom and the same standard in shower facilities. To massage shops reusing the disposable sheets on massage tables.

I could go on and on.
    Myself, I call them like I see them. That's what a review is. If it was a good massage, I'll say so. Good service, same. If parts were bad or not offered, I'll also say that. I don't want to break anybody's rice bowl, BUT in my opinion, it's unfair to the girls who DO provide good service not to report bad. We both agree that the girls talk, share info. If one girl is getting away with bad service but still keeping up with the girls that do offer good service, there MIGHT be an incentive for others to follow suit.

Now, I've been around long enough to differentiate the case where we just didn't click from outright scams. I don't pay that much attention to posted prices; I know what I'm willing to pay. And I understand if a girl really isn't all that interested in providing a punter a service, she just might quote an OTT price. IF he's willing to pay, then she'll put up with the discomfort. Likewise, I never assume I will receive the same services, as I say, YMMV.

I also differentiate between an individual girl and a shop. Bad actions of the shop shouldn't reflect on the girl, she might prefer not to work there but not have the choice at that point in time. But I'd still report a shop's bad actions just as a head's up to other punters ("make sure you count your change", watch out for "substitutions", etc.). The advantage of forums like this one is you learn from others experiences, BOTH good and BAD, giving an indication of what you MIGHT experience. I understand a bad review is subjective (just as a good one is). A punter wants xyz, she doesn't, so he writes a burn review, neglecting to mention the REAL cause. Or the jealous punter trying to protect his interests so he has more of her to himself. I just treat AR's like shop photos, things that go into a try/skip decision. Because the only review pertinent to me is mine.

In a perfect world, a reviewer would disclose that he is being compensated in some form for the review. But I know that WON'T happen. Just sayin...

And yes, there is NO requirement to write AR's. I can understand the reasons for not. But, for me, those that do write have more cred and more weight than those that don't. Those that don't are fluff...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Suggesting a ML or WL offers specific additional services in an open public forum puts that lady in jeopardy. She may not have offered that service at all

A review this week made that very error, and put that lady at risk of customers expecting special services.

If you have that type of Intel, then PM it so that lady isn't subjected to a widespread expectation when it may only have been offered to a certain person

If a review includes a price, how the booking went, and the estimated age and body size of the lady, that's really all that is necessary
    AGREED. If she's giving you a special service, regardless of how many others are being offered the same, for me, that should stay between the two of you. Because there are ALWAYS some who don't understand she might not provide xyz to them (her decision) and insist otherwise, and a subset who think it SHOULD be offered at a LOWER price because they never pay retail... Not discrimination, free choice.

I'm pretty sure the lady could've rejected the extra offer and be at risk of the customer not returning because they've been lied to. If the customer gets angry and violent or tries to be persuasive she could ring the intercom and stop the session immediately.
    But they weren't lied to. Her decision, and if you read the small legalese at any brothel, there's the small print that services provided are totally up to the provider. That seems to be a difficult concept to grasp for some.

And while she might be protected by pressing the panic button, it's no protection when the disappointed punter trashes her and the shop, never explaining the exact reason. It shouldn't be HER problem...

Banned
    How many ML’s do a great number 1?

Some just wave their hands over you like a magician as they try to conjure a massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How many ML’s do a great number 1?

Some just wave their hands over you like a magician as they try to conjure a massage.
    And that's where reviews, good AND bad, plus experience come into play...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm pretty sure the lady could've rejected the extra offer and be at risk of the customer not returning because they've been lied to. If the customer gets angry and violent or tries to be persuasive she could ring the intercom and stop the session immediately.
    But why should the WL have to face those kind of experiences in her work ??? Plus nobody should be subjected to anger or violence at work so saying she can use the intercom imho misses the whole point

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    But why should the WL have to face those kind of experiences in her work ??? Plus nobody should be subjected to anger or violence at work so saying she can use the intercom imho misses the whole point
    🤣🤣🤣
    It's like you're trying to say that the private WLs who pretend to be a young girl or even Japanese but in reality is actually a Chinese granny shouldn't be subjected to customers walking away when they find out who she really is.

Karma is karma. If she has the karma, even if there was zero "extra services" advertised under her name there would still be rough customers trying to thrash her. I've seen it in massage shops where a customer in the next room was strongly trying to persuade this girl who had zero forum reviews and clearly wasn't offering FS to perform FS for extra money. The girl had several options - reject firmly, take the money and do what he wants or kick him out + ban.

Even a Woolies checkout chick would be subjected to abuse when she is the nicest worker in the whole store. In the end of the day it comes down to how you carry yourself in difficult situations - if you can stand up for yourself no one will try to take advantage of you. Even a Prince have to show bravery if he wants to be respected by the royal court.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ������
    It's like you're trying to say that the private WLs who pretend to be a young girl or even Japanese but in reality is actually a Chinese granny shouldn't be subjected to customers walking away when they find out who she really is.

Karma is karma. If she has the karma, even if there was zero "extra services" advertised under her name there would still be rough customers trying to thrash her. I've seen it in massage shops where a customer in the next room was strongly trying to persuade this girl who had zero forum reviews and clearly wasn't offering FS to perform FS for extra money. The girl had several options - reject firmly, take the money and do what he wants or kick him out + ban.
    Walking away is one thing, "trying to thrash her" is TOTALLY different. The former certainly acceptable, the latter NEVER. jaquedm1307's point is that violence is unacceptable, and throwing a temper tantrum when you don't get your way is just childish. Why should she have to resort to using the intercom to avoid being thrashed? And Karma cuts both ways...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    🤣🤣🤣

Even a Woolies checkout chick would be subjected to abuse when she is the nicest worker in the whole store. In the end of the day it comes down to how you carry yourself in difficult situations - if you can stand up for yourself no one will try to take advantage of you. Even a Prince have to show bravery if he wants to be respected by the royal court.
    False advertising totally legit to walk - I've done it myself
    'Thrash' 'strongly trying' intimidation abuse - sorry but absolutely no tolerance or justification under any circumstances

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    False advertising totally legit to walk - I've done it myself
    'Thrash' 'strongly trying' intimidation abuse - sorry but absolutely no tolerance or justification under any circumstances
    Really a no-brainer (and why some nationalities are less welcome than others; certainly a small subset, but it just takes a few, and why risk it...)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    Was at Ginza last week and as I was walking to reception the receptionist said to the guy in front of me “Thanks for the review on X, do you want to use your $X discount today or next time?” I had always suspected shops paid certain punters for reviews but it’s nice to have confirmation.
    Yeah, you can always tell the shop shills *cough* rooter *cough* by all the positive reviews, generally only of just one shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Yeah, you can always tell the shop shills *cough* rooter *cough* by all the positive reviews, generally only of just one shop.
    Don't get me wrong. I love rooter but surely these ARs would be doing the opposite of promoting these girls?

Everytime I see those alternating caps lock words I don't click.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, nothing against him personally. He's a funny guy. But maybe his reviews should come with a disclaimer at the end similar to political ads.... "Sponsored by by the Ginza Party of Australia"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast