Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shops paying for reviews

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    On a free forum you have to expect paid reviews. Easy to spot. No biggie.
    I pay no attention to any AR that’s under a paid advertiser shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    On a free forum you have to expect paid reviews. Easy to spot. No biggie.
    It’s strange how many people don’t realise this. When the product is free, you are the product. This forum is funded by the shops, therefore they largely control the narrative, and paid shills are one of the tools used to do it. If you want reviews without shop influence, try user pay forums like TNT or PP and put up with their BS rules. Everything is a compromise.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    It’s strange how many people don’t realise this. When the product is free, you are the product. This forum is funded by the shops, therefore they largely control the narrative, and paid shills are one of the tools used to do it. If you want reviews without shop influence, try user pay forums like TNT or PP and put up with their BS rules. Everything is a compromise.
    100%. One of the forum rules is if you don't like a review, you should post your own review, instead of criticizing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    100%. One of the forum rules is if you don't like a review, you should post your own review, instead of criticizing
    I got my BBFS membership revoked on TNT for calling out a fake BBFS review. They're obviously taking payments from the usual mob who themselves are also taking payments from shops to post doctored reviews. It's usually the same bunch of usernames reviewing the same girls from all the different shops.

This was months ago. My TNT account is probably deactivated by now for inactivity. They're making it look like customers are getting quality reviews in exchange for membership subscription. Also the admins are based in Melbourne so they won't have a clue if any of the Sydney reviews are fake or not.

Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    Was at Ginza last week and as I was walking to reception the receptionist said to the guy in front of me “Thanks for the review on X, do you want to use your $X discount today or next time?” I had always suspected shops paid certain punters for reviews but it’s nice to have confirmation.

Not going to name the girl here because there is only one review on her and it would be obvious to figure out who the reviewer is. I am also not necessarily against shops paying for reviews because it makes perfect commercial sense for them. A raving review here will get thousands of views and even one percent of punters take a chance based on the review they will get dozens of customers. Especially for the short term J girls, even if none of the punters become repeat customers, the one great review would have netted them dozens of customers enough to fill their short stay.

Also not against punters writing reviews for money if they can get the deal. As long as they are not completely fabricating facts. Just thought I would share this interesting experience with fellow punters as a small warning to always be aware of glowing reviews from certain writers. I know I have seen girls based on 10/10 reviews only to leave disappointed and questioning the vast difference between the review and reality.
    which site was the review on lol
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nope never once happned, their just in it for the money and greedy, i once got $10 off for being double booked. thats about it. lol

Banned
    I’m still against punters writing reviews for incentives. We all pay money for a service. Why should a punter get a benefit for a few a paragraphs of text?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’m still against punters writing reviews for incentives. We all pay money for a service. Why should a punter get a benefit for a few a paragraphs of text?
    Who said he was a punter?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    " Why should a punter get a benefit for a few a paragraphs of text?"
    And why should they not?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Who said he was a punter?
    It was a generalisation not aimed at anyone.

Banned
    The only time I was given an incentive is when a shop was about to lose me as a customer years ago because the receptionist forgot to respond to my text for almost 1 hour. He literally asked me to come over, gave me a $20 discount on whoever I chose in the lineup. Unfortunately this was a time when quality control on girls were starting to dwindle and the shop was starting to lose customers.

Funny enough the shop's popularity returned after COVID-19, even though there's reports of hit and miss with girls charging $300 and above.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    " Why should a punter get a benefit for a few a paragraphs of text?"
    And why should they not?
    In reference to reviews:

1) Any benefit given could sway the direction of the paragraph. For example, I’ll pay you $500 per month not to write any bad reviews of my business. If you write a good review then that’s your volition. Just don’t write any bad reviews as per our agreement.

2) A benefit given could orchestrate a fictitious review. The punter may never have been to the establishment. Yet he’s writing reviews.

3) A punter once started on this journey could possibly hold workers and businesses to a potential stand over tactic and demand a benefit on this situation by threatening to spill the beans.

4) A punter once on the payroll might be instructed to write negative reviews on the opposition’s business.

Enough?

Banned
    In reference to reviews
    Ethics can be tricky when it comes to reviews. Brothels aren't regulated by the ACCC so it's a matter of walking away if you don't like what's on offer. Even paid review forums are still susceptible to fake or biased reviews.

Don't ask me how I know if a sex worker is worth seeing on the first visit, I am on a different level of perception. All I can say is that if a girl refrains from performing as advertised and paid for - cut your session short, get refunded for the remainder and leave.

Back in the days I remember frequenting Hornsby 142 - this was around 2014-2015 before my first marriage. There were so many good choices for $160/hr - young Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, Japanese and even a girl from Inner Mongolia, China. It was advertised as standard service but YMMV - some girls did offer BBBJ for free and one even offer BBFS but I was pretty scared of contracting STIs at the time so I stick to BBBJ only. After a good session the girls would ask me to do them a favour and post a review. No incentives were offered although one offered to be my GF and I subtly declined by leaving her hanging - I wasn't into dating WLs at the time.

Banned
    4) A punter once on the payroll might be instructed to write negative reviews on the opposition’s business.
    I've seen a few reviews with that sort of description. They not only wrote bad reviews of the WL but also added crazy claims that the receptionist was racist and rude. It's easy to tell that the writer is possibly from a competitor business and is trying really hard to make his copywriting skills worth the money he's paid for.

Authentic negative reviews are normally subjective - pointing out not just the faults but also leaving suggestions on what can be improved upon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you just need to find the right reviewer to trust, and not just any random dude,

also when the review doesn't line up to your experience its a bit of a "hang on wtf", moment, and the credibility drops there was on guy posting too many reviews too quick all good, and even if he wasn't chilling, which i think he was as he was seeing girls not even advertised, but they would have been telling him he's a reviewer/vip and to go above an beyond at the very least wich fked things up.

Banned
    I think most guys are going to pump
    Pussy and not write a review. A review takes time.
    In the meantime they’re pumping more Pussy.

Besides…

Who wants to write a review? It could get shot down for being fake or questioned.

First it was you’ve gotta write a review to be kosher. Then it’s “he’s writing too many good reviews”.

Another thing…

Some people enjoy life and see everything through rose coloured glasses. A punt is a wonderful thing. Other people complain about the price of a litre of milk at the local shop. That’s their nature.

Who’s review is the correct one?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who wants to write a review? It could get shot down for being fake or questioned.

First it was you’ve gotta write a review to be kosher. Then it’s “he’s writing too many good reviews”.

Another thing…

Some people enjoy life and see everything through rose coloured glasses. A punt is a wonderful thing. Other people complain about the price of a litre of milk at the local shop. That’s their nature.

Who’s review is the correct one?
    100% true
    Would be much better if everyone just stayed in their own lanes
    As the forum rules state, if you don't like a review, ffs post your own

There is no ACCC, or Department of Fair Trading ensuring high standards, so get over yourself

This is the f_kn sex industry, so wake up

Unless you started punting yesterday, just like with photos, you learn to judge a review as just a rough guide. The best reviewers are those that stand the test of time, and the best reviews accurately tell you the value of the punt and the quality of management and recruiting

Don't overread things on a public forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    100% you should receive a discount for writing a g̶o̶o̶d̶ h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶ review, especially the amount of money shops are now charging for services,
    So its a win win situation for everyone, its just part of business,
    Plus we already know which members receive discounts from Ginza and other shops by the amount of reviews and posts they do on the place, the way they defend it and the way they attack others when they write something good about another business,

♪♫ LaLaBullsh#t ♪♫

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    100% true
    Would be much better if everyone just stayed in their own lanes
    As the forum rules state, if you don't like a review, ffs post your own

There is no ACCC, or Department of Fair Trading ensuring high standards, so get over yourself

This is the f_kn sex industry, so wake up

Unless you started punting yesterday, just like with photos, you learn to judge a review as just a rough guide. The best reviewers are those that stand the test of time, and the best reviews accurately tell you the value of the punt and the quality of management and recruiting

Don't overread things on a public forum
    Three or four times you’ve told people to stay in their own lanes. Do you get upset driving?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    I think you just need to find the right reviewer to trust, and not just any random dude,

also when the review doesn't line up to your experience its a bit of a "hang on wtf", moment, and the credibility drops there was on guy posting too many reviews too quick all good, and even if he wasn't chilling, which i think he was as he was seeing girls not even advertised, but they would have been telling him he's a reviewer/vip and to go above an beyond at the very least wich fked things up.
    Choice Magazine do reviews.

Just a serious question.

What is the definition of a worn out pussy?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast