Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your least favourite acts a WL does?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Your least favourite acts a WL does?

1. Her on top grinding instead of riding.
    2. Doggy on the side.
    3. Fake BBBJ (she takes some cock in her mouth and just holds it - no sucking or licking)

I’m sure there’s plenty more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When they try put u in when ur still soft...and no foreplay/bbbj

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    They’re too slow on txt message responses back.

I live on my phone and I know they live by sucking cock. Perhaps if you guys let them answer their phones during the time you’re with them they’d reply back sooner?

I dislike waiting.

Like getting a response back at 2:30am after she’s finished the late shift… as if I’m going to take her out then? Have some regard for your fellow punters.

Thx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post

I live on my phone and I know they live by sucking cock. Perhaps if you guys let them answer their phones during the time you’re with them they’d reply back sooner?

I dislike waiting.

Like getting a response back at 2:30am after she’s finished the late shift… as if I’m going to take her out then? Have some regard for your fellow punters.

Thx
    I thought they're all the same regardless of whether they're sex workers or not? They always make up excuses like forgetting to reply after one week but they reply almost immediately if it's their female friends.

Even in marriage they won't change. Whatever behaviours they've projected from the start, they'll behave the same except that you're banging her more regularly.

With my crush, she's perfect. I'll put up with her behaviour when the time comes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Playing with phone.
    Had one literally texting while giving bj.
    The phone was going nuts and so was I.
    Told her to put it away a couple of times then it fell on floor and i didnt let her pick it up again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Drops a silent but deadly during bbbj and looks up to see my reaction Or wants to take a dump before daty both least favorite and also to slow replying to texts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissle Piston View Post
    Playing with phone.
    Had one literally texting while giving bj.
    The phone was going nuts and so was I.
    Told her to put it away a couple of times then it fell on floor and i didnt let her pick it up again
    That blows texting during bjs I always tell them mute and put phone away before starting the session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Drops a silent but deadly during bbbj and looks up to see my reaction Or wants to take a dump before daty both least favorite and also to slow replying to texts.
    That’s fucken disgusting. Glad I never had this happen to me but have heard from other bros the same. Instant turn off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I dislike waiting.

Thx
    2:30am is quite late. I’ve always just done walk ins around that time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    > when they burp during DFK.

> when they keep telling you to cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    smoking or taking drugs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1. After a few minutes of sex, takes my dick out and starts giving me a HJ while saying: "no more sex I finish you off with HJ now".
    2. The "shallow" trick: from the get-go she prevents me from going all the way in with either her hands or legs or moving her body at a certain angle so only a small portion of my dick is inside.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Asking for payment,
    Just once I would like to meet a girl that would just take advantage of me, put rent money in my pocket and give me an Uber ride home.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    smoking or taking drugs
    Yeah I must admit those party girls that try to get you fucked up from the start…
    All you wanna do is fuck but they wanna toke.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    1. After a few minutes of sex, takes my dick out and starts giving me a HJ while saying: "no more sex I finish you off with HJ now".
    2. The "shallow" trick: from the get-go she prevents me from going all the way in with either her hands or legs or moving her body at a certain angle so only a small portion of my dick is inside.
    Absolutely the worse 2 for me ! Specially I don't do daty bbbj dfk cim with wl. Sex is my main priority. Runs into a few girls " shallow" " legs up" mainly Chinese girls .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Over use of tissues . Doin the gluttoral cough when they come up for air. You pay extra for bbbj and they do like four licks and slap the ole raincoat in for a fuck when you're at 3/4 mast cause at my age it takes a little while to get turned on. Not letting me rip a full on from hell fart and staying down there till I nut!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok that last one was a joke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Over use of tissues . Doin the gluttoral cough when they come up for air. You pay extra for bbbj and they do like four licks and slap the ole raincoat in for a fuck when you're at 3/4 mast cause at my age it takes a little while to get turned on. Not letting me rip a full on from hell fart and staying down there till I nut!
    At least your “soldier” wasn’t at half mast… that’d be bad news.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least your “soldier” wasn’t at half mast… that’d be bad news.
    Once a ML tried to put a condom on at 1/4 cos she thought she could suck it back up. Her first day. She quickly realised the mistake and i got a BBBJ instead...

So worked out well. But fuck...alw hate having to start fucking at half mast

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Banned
    I’m sorta for whatever reason am hard the moment I walk in the room. I only have to slap it once and that’s it. Tent city.

I think it could be age related and going to a place for sex knowing it’s going to happen.

That’s the case with brothels as you are always assured a fuck.

With massage places it’s like let’s see at halftime if she drops her dress etc

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast