Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Your least favourite acts a WL does?

Banned
    15 posts to go

Getting there!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Just thought of something WLs would do that I absolutely hate: excessive catbathing / terrible foreplay skills.

They would lick my legs one at a time, concentrating on spots that do nothing for me. Even when I tell them that I didn't need the catbath on my back, they still go through the whole licking thing on the front. One girl was licking my knees in a swirling motion, fark that's laughable... These girls got no foreplay game at all!

10/10 times if I meet a WL that operates like this, I'd start with a rock hard erection ready to pump and end up being mister floppy by the time she gets to BBBJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Just thought of something WLs would do that I absolutely hate: excessive catbathing / terrible foreplay skills.

They would lick my legs one at a time, concentrating on spots that do nothing for me. Even when I tell them that I didn't need the catbath on my back, they still go through the whole licking thing on the front. One girl was licking my knees in a swirling motion, fark that's laughable... These girls got no foreplay game at all!

10/10 times if I meet a WL that operates like this, I'd start with a rock hard erection ready to pump and end up being mister floppy by the time she gets to BBBJ.
    Same here.
    I tell them all the time my nipples are dead, you are wasting your and my time.

Do any guys have sensitive, responsive nipples??

That said, I don't mind them hovering over me!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Same here.
    I tell them all the time my nipples are dead, you are wasting your and my time.

Do any guys have sensitive, responsive nipples??

That said, I don't mind them hovering over me!
    I actually like nipple play. Mine are pretty sensitive. I feel like they're connected to my balls internally, lol!
    One good trick WLs do is they wet their fingers with saliva and play with my nipples when I'm in mish. I enjoy that.

To me, they must have good observation skills to be good at foreplay. I mean, if she sees that her customer is already hard, she would skip all the nonsense teasing and go straight for the most erogenous zones for the most intense foreplay like BBBJ. Her reward is less hardwork trying to get me hard again to fuck and finish.
    The top skilled WLs are like that. Observation is key.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate back walking. They just seem to randomly stand on you and step around a bit.
    Last edited by RLC; 26-11-2023 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Error in typing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not a fan of the body to body rub on my back. It’s not a good massage and I can’t really see what’s happening and it’s hard to reach anything. It’s just a time waste for me.

But most things can be a bit hit and miss depending on the mood. Nipple play can be nice but it’s not a 10 minute job. A girl using mints while she gives you a bbbj is great but if she grabs my mints it will burn like a bastard

Banned
    Did I mention the txting? Or the lack of it? I’m beginning to sound like JJ and his long lost love. I’m sure we both feel as bad as one another, well almost. I’ve forgotten about mine…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’m not a fan of the body to body rub on my back.
    I love a oily hard nipple between my arse cheeks to be honest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Did I mention the txting? Or the lack of it? I’m beginning to sound like JJ and his long lost love. I’m sure we both feel as bad as one another, well almost. I’ve forgotten about mine…
    I'm beginning to lose interest in you V888. You sound more like a December holiday rather than someone who actually tried my favourite condom and positions together.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Least fav is when the oral is bad, it could be too much teeth, too fast/aggressive. I find that more than half the girls I encountered do this...

But there was one korean girl in burwood so good with oral that I just came, and it happened on both times I visited her. She deepthroated it and her mouth felt so soft, with good suction and no teeth, and all the while she's using her tongue. I never knew oral could feel so good before I met her. Had my mind blown. I came so quickly on both times that I even feared I suddenly have premature ejaculation... but i tried other girls and there was no issue lol. I'm thinking of going back again just to challenge myself if I can last through the oral lol...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I'm beginning to lose interest in you V888. You sound more like a December holiday rather than someone who actually tried my favourite condom and positions together.
    I can send you some happy pics of me banging Thai pussy in Phuket if you like? Well maybe not. I don't want to upset your fantasy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nipple sucking! im not a girl!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    next up fake moaning, or pretending to be sensitive when touching pussy and moving all over like come on, whose benefit is that for, except to say don't touch there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthenose View Post
    Least fav is when the oral is bad, it could be too much teeth, too fast/aggressive. I find that more than half the girls I encountered do this...

But there was one korean girl in burwood so good with oral that I just came, and it happened on both times I visited her. She deepthroated it and her mouth felt so soft, with good suction and no teeth, and all the while she's using her tongue. I never knew oral could feel so good before I met her. Had my mind blown. I came so quickly on both times that I even feared I suddenly have premature ejaculation... but i tried other girls and there was no issue lol. I'm thinking of going back again just to challenge myself if I can last through the oral lol...
    Was her suction like a Dyson or an Electrolux?

One has the swirling vortex action and the other doesn’t.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    nipple sucking! im not a girl!
    I don’t mind two girls biting them at once.

Pain equals Pleasure for some.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keep asking to pay more pay more.....total turn off even when I am happy to pay more....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthenose View Post

What's her name and which establishment ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waste time in the shower, particularly by themselves, after I have got out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Waste time in the shower, particularly by themselves, after I have got out.
    Agreed. I have been saying this forever

The best WL are those that don't waste time at the start of the punt with a shower

Didn't they just have a shower
    at the end of the last punt, sometimes just 10-30 minutes earlier? They must use up a lot of towels too btw.
    Noone here seems to mind, but I notice when a WL at the start of a punt just gets down to business and respects that Im paying for every minute

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Dropping the Act

Forgetting she's an actress. 2 punts:
    1. Good massage, bbbj, spanish finish. Fine. But then, she slipped back to reality. Started talking about how she had no money, couldn't afford to buy a house though many friends (I'll assume back home) asking why she hadn't. Things so expensive, how could she possibly get ahead. A punter came in before myself, wanted 45 minutes; she only had 30 before my booking. He left. She was saying maybe he'd come back, she hoped, but maybe he wouldn't. I understand she's not doing this job because she likes servicing men. It's a shit job. But it's not what I'm there to hear. Maybe it was an attempt to solicit a tip, but it doesn't work on me. I think she really started to think about reality and she looked quite sad. Not what I want to hear, not what I want to see. She's a no-repeat.

2 Another ML, different shop. Good massage, better than I expected. Good service. Kept up the act to the end, saying she hoped she'd see me again. She will.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast