Thread: J Mei

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Mei

I wanted a quickie so booked J Mei

Here's some intel for you guys fellow punters to decide if she's right for you.

I booked for 30 minutes @ $170

Photos: The first 4 photos make her look whiter than she is. The last 2 photos are hers in Ginza's room with red light which better show how she looks like. She was wearing the same school uniform in the photos if that's your thing.

English: fair / good, was easy to talk to without translation. Made it easier to build connection.

Face: Mei isn't a pretty J girl that will turn heads. So don't come in and expect to have your jaws dropped.

Boobs: normal B-C cup boobs. Natural boobs.

Skin: she's a little tanned naturally, not for the beach. She's not silky snow white girl.

Body: slim, not toned fit type. I don't think she works out or anything. A bit of loose skin or belly. No bad smell.

Attitude: friendly and smiley when we met. I felt welcome.

DFK: yes. DFK in shower and on bed. DFK is not my thing though. I usually don't do DFK.

BBBJ: yes got BBBJ in shower room and during sex. I received about 5-8+ minutes of BBBJ. Her BBBJ was soft. She also licked the shaft, balls which was good. Her BBBJ could be improved if she used number-8 motion and spent more time on balls, shaft and uses her hands more.

Pussy: shaved.

69: I didn't ask.

CIM: Not sure. I didn't ask because I don't like CIM.

Sex: we tried 3 different positions till I came. She seems to enjoy me sucking her boobs and responded well, she didn't seem to be faking it.

Overall: slim, under 25yo girl, friendly attitude, easy to talk to, all services were provided. BBBJ is okish. Sex was alright and enjoyable. Mei is not a hot girl. If you like a pretty girl with silky smooth skin, go see J Emma instead. Or if you like mind blowing services, go see K Jessie instead. I wanted to try a new girl and a quick session so booked Mei because her price is lower than other J & K girls.

Next on my list is new J Kaori then I'll report back. Kaori is probably not pretty but fit body, nice bum and smooth skin sound good to me.
    And also keen on seeing K Jessie and J Emma again, always great punts with these 2 girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the honest review. I was also at GE today for a quickie and had the choice of Mei or Nori. Picked Nori based on another review posted here and wasn’t disappointed - sounds like I made the right choice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Thanks for the honest review. Picked Nori based on another review posted here and wasn’t disappointed - sounds like I made the right choice.
    Which review? Saw recent but very short review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Which review? Saw recent but very short review
    Yeah that one. I don’t need much detail, a general affirmation is good enough for me. Plus the staff recommended her highly. She is excellent and I’m considering a return visit.