Thread: C Jay - Over 10 visits, maybe 15 visits now… my overall review.

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Jay - Over 10 visits, maybe 15 visits now… my overall review.

I saw C Jay again tonight. Over 10 visits now. Maybe around 15 now, I don’t know..

1. Accuracy of photos: very accurate. I first saw her last year and she was wearing the outfit from the 4th photo. Sometimes I’ve seen her wearing the outfit from the 3rd photo in her profile. C Jay is so very small and thin. Pretty face, good skin. A Cup boobs. 1 tattoo on her right wrist. Her hair colour and hair length is the same as the photos. C Jay is fully shaved (Yes!)

2. Services provided: BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK, CIM, Ball licking, Shower together. Sometimes BBBJ in shower and DFK in shower too. She does suck my balls and Excellent service from C Jay. I love cumming in her small little mouth. She gets surprised when it happens. I want to say I’m gonna cum but she is deaf, she cant hear me. I always do balls deep missionary sex with C Jay. Always fun.

3. General attitude and demeanour: excellent attitude. C Jay is deaf. So she communicates with google translate on her iPhone. Even tonight I was thinking she was texting a friend but she was typing in google translate to say “thank you” right after I cum in her mouth. She is always smiling. Her demeanour is very good. Very professional every visit. C Jay has always been in a good mood every time.

4. Overall value for money: $280 for 1 hour. Always 2 rounds with CIM finishes, HJ + DFK then ending with CIM finishes too. I always do missionary sex with C Jay.

C Jay was the reason why I decided to give N5M a try in the first place last year. I recommend C Jay. So many good reviews for C Jay already is the reason why I didn’t bother to write one myself. But I think she does deserve a full review. If you like very small thin cute Asian girls, Pick C Jay.

But please remember she is deaf.

Thank you are reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited Jay for the 1st time recently as I read many good reviews about her, my experience was bit more mixed. I think her service is good GFE, but her body is little out of shape, maybe she gain some weight over the holidays? I think the photos are quite inaccurate based on my visit but ofc YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nightshift is always out with his ARs, I think he just tries to promote N5, it is ok but needs to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Here2rock View Post
    Nightshift is always out with his ARs, I think he just tries to promote N5, it is ok but needs to be honest.
    Hi Here2rock,

I have looked at all your 27 posts since you joined in 30 Sept 2022 and I can't seem to find any ARs that you have written. Rather, I could only find criticisms of the punter, the shop or the girl. As it is clear you can't put more than 10 to 20 words together, do you actually do any punting, or do you just take your personal frustrations out on other punters via your keyboard?

If you do create multiple posts - and in particular multiple ARs, you will find that we all have our own similar writing style, in many cases, unique to ourselves. Hence our posts look and read somewhat similar. Of course, you wouldn't know that as you haven't written any ARs, nevermind the volume of posts that NightShift has created, being 10-15x the volume of your feeble criticisms.

I was also criticised by two other Forum members just like you who, like you, alleged that I was providing false advertising for a particular shop. Turns out that one punter only ever made 30 minute bookings and appears to suffer from premature ejaculation - as he was 99% close to cumming after a 2-minute pussy slide!!! FMD, why does he even visit these shops? Stay at home and save the cost of a 30 minute booking! Or perhaps negotiate with the shop to see if he can get a 15 minute booking??!! At least then he is only wasting 13 minutes, rather than 28 minutes.

The other punter with a name like "easystoopid4u" forgot to check my other ARs to see I had written similar reviews for a number of other shops.

Then, completely independently 5, 6, 7, 8 and then 9 other punters wrote ARs about the same girls that were similarly positive to mine. Many of them being well-respected and voluminous It became very clear he was too stupid to even check the other ARs by other punters, nevermind write one by himself. Premmy boy admitted that maybe he had shot his mouth off too soon, for which he deserves some credit and respect.

I am wondering which category you fit into?

It is common/normal for people who are so critical of others (as you are = punters, shops, girls) tend to have some deep seated insecurities where they can only feel good not by their own accomplishments, but by putting others down to falsely make themselves feel bigger and better.

Regardless, I will repeat an old saying that I quoted in one of my earlier replies to the two fuckwits I mentioned above:

"Those who can ..... do. And those who cannot ..... criticise"

As we haven't seen any ARs from you, forgive me for assuming you fit into the second category.

As far as Jay is concerned ...... I have only been seeing Jay since her very first day/night at N5M 4+ years ago. It was also my first ever visit to N5M. I went on to see Jay weekly, 2-weekly and monthly until approx the last 12 months. I was even one of the lucky ones to have a double with Jay and her friend Queena. I bumped into Jay 2 nights ago at N5M after another booking and Jay still looks as cute and lovely as ever. I am sure if I had asked to join her for an hour or two, I would still have received her exemplary service. But .... that's me ... and obviously .... not you.

Unfortunately, the huge volume and weight of exceptionally positive ARs for Jay completely overwhelms your criticism of her and of Nightshift's AR. You seem to be the exception of one of the very very few punters who did not have a good experience with this exceptional girl. Ooops, ...... but you don't seem to be able to have a positive experience with virtually any shop as you are always criticising them...... So, WTF??!!

Like easystoopid4u and premmy boy I mentioned above, I am truly sorry your world and your existence is so negative. Try to contain yourself and discover something you enjoy doing, other than simply criticising other people's work or people will automatically think you are a fuckwit rather than having a little more time to reach that conclusion.

Best of luck in your endeavours.

And for the record: I do not know NightShift, have never met NightShift and don't believe we have ever communicated, other than perhaps by coincidence on a particular post, or two.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jay is a very sweet girl, I had a lovely time with her and I can agree with Nightshift's AR on her. It was pretty much how my time went as well with her. I also remember that as she is deaf, some of the noises she can make during sex are a little uncontrolled, but you quickly get used to it and it becomes part of her charm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I vouch for Nightshift's reviews too. If he's guilty of anything, it's accentuating the positives of the experience which is exactly what I do as well. If I've had a good time, you fuckers will hear about it in an AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    I visited Jay for the 1st time recently as I read many good reviews about her, my experience was bit more mixed. I think her service is good GFE, but her body is little out of shape, maybe she gain some weight over the holidays? I think the photos are quite inaccurate based on my visit but ofc YMMV.
    I agree with your point of view, her belly is indeed a bit overweight

Jay is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com