Person's Name : name withheld due to poor review

Establishment : Saigon Princess Waterloo at Botany Road

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.saigonprincess.com.au

Phone : 0426 686 299

Hours of Business : 10am – 8pm, 7 days

Rates : $50/ 30 mins

Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : ok massage, nude but avoid touching, rushed HJ

Size/shape: quite good looking, slim and youthful body with poorly shaped D Cups enhancements , actually looks better with her dress on !

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

My experience and recommendations: not for me unfortunately.

Last time I had a booking here it was a no entry and I ended up at the Elizabeth St store nearby and that was a reasonably good experience, so I thought I give them another try as this shop is more convenient.

No booking. Just try my luck. Found a parking right outside and the shop door was ajar, so looking good.

Go in and two MLs sitting at reception at the back , I said I have no booking, any one free? At a quick glance cone girl is a MILF, petite and not much tits, the other one is younger , quite pretty and wearing a singlet low cut dress, one of her boob almost fell out, they look enhanced but enticing enough, so I said to her, are you free, can I see you ?

She said yes and the Milf asked how long , look at the price list on the wall, handed over the $50 for 30 min. My ML took me to a room, I said I need to use the bathroom, so the girl took a key and take me outside the shop and walk through the small arcade to the back, after two locked doors we were inside the car park and the toilet was there. This is not ideal to say the least, BTW, the ML knew that her dress was toooo revealing so she put a coat over when she walks out with me.

I make mr own way back to the shop.

Once inside the room, I undressed and the ML came back , I lay on the table and she pull out some wet wipe to wipe me down, I said you are very clean, she said yes, this is good for me and good for you.

She started the massage without asking if I like soft or hard, never mind, I’m new here, just go with the flow. I must say the massage itself is not that bad, she did put in some efforts. But no TT though. Half way Point she whispered in my ears : you want some extras today ? I turn my head and asked , how much for the tip ? She said take off and hand job is $50, I said ok. Please turn over .

I got up and have a drink of water , she took her dress off and revealing a pair of unevenly balanced tits. The left side one is better shaped and fuller, this was the boob almost fell out of her dress, the right side wasn’t done all that well and smaller in size. I tried to cup them a bit and as soon as I could feel the hard implant inside, she pushed me back down on to the table and started jerking me off.

I guess at this point, all hope of tits play and titty fuck is out of the window. Just hope that she could do a good job on lil Ah.

Oh, missed a point, before the HJ, she used more wet wipe to clean my cock and balls. Usually, when my ML did that to me, some nice ball licking or blow job could be on it way, no such luck this time, so I don’t know why the extra cleaning.

Anyway, she was working hard to try to make me cum fast, she climbed up on the table. Rested her pussy on my thigh and rub me a bit then continued with the HJ, when I was getting close, I try to grab on to her hard tits as this was the whole idea of RnT but rather than let me she pressed here upper body hard against my chest so my hands couldn’t reach her tits, next thing I know, I discharged. It wasn’t really a cum shot and I was just dripping down . At least she didn’t let go of her hand right away, I gave her that.

Well, the job is done, nevertheless, there is still at least 7/8 minutes left, but no offer of any head or foot massage, I probably just wanted to get dressed and leave anyway.

BTW, during my session, the door bell rang three times, the Milf answered the first one, the guys was asking for my ML, told to come back in 20 min. Second time the customer stays and seeing the Milf, so my ML had to answer the door for the third one and this time the customer was waiting. And he was sitting right next to the entrance as I was leaving, we didn’t make eye contact but it was an awkward moment to say the least.

Few things I don’t like about this shop, toilet out is a big turn off. The overall experience with the ML was underwhelming to say the least. There are definitely much better options elsewhere,

But the shop was busy, probably because of its location , so good luck to them.

Just telling it as it is.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Thanks for the intel bro. Sorry to hear about the experience. Unfortunately most of the top tier talent at this shop has now left

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro sorry to hear about your experience

I say this often but noone listens. It's not hard to please a guy, but many women don't know. It's very very easy

The fact you say the following shows just how little women understand (or possible care to understand) what a man's body likes

"At least she didn’t let go of her hand right away (after her HJ), I gave her that"

Anyway, this poor woman has been harmed by botched plastic surgery so I feel sorry for her

Again sorry Ahl. Great to see your AR before it gets lost in the sp_ m

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro sorry to hear about your experience

I say this often but noone listens. It's not hard to please a guy, but many women don't know. It's very very easy

The fact you say the following shows just how little women understand (or possible care to understand) what a man's body likes

"At least she didn’t let go of her hand right away (after her HJ), I gave her that"

Anyway, this poor woman has been harmed by botched plastic surgery so I feel sorry for her

Again sorry Ahl. Great to see your AR before it gets lost in the sp_ m
    Thanks mate,

While I have always been a lover of natural big tits, I don’t reject enhanced big boobs if they were nicely done.

One of my all time favorite Leng Leng ex SL with her magical hands where ALL HJ skills should be measured upon, beautiful lady with a pair of perfectly enhanced C Cups. They just gave her that added confidence, and to be honest, her hands were that good, I hardly had time nor the desire to play with them, apart from admiring their nature defining shape and enjoyed the added visual stimulation I mostly just lay back and hope Leng’s session never ends !!

On the other hand, have a look at this pair of E or F cups from Linda ex QVB, she was only there for a very short time but those tits nevertheless had left a lasting impression, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Thanks for the intel bro. Sorry to hear about the experience. Unfortunately most of the top tier talent at this shop has now left
    Thanks Bro,

There is a Chinese ML Linda ? at this shop I was going to see (booked but no one there to let me In!). I might wait for someone to review her before I have another go. May be a Chinese ML could deliver a better quickie service ? And her photo in the shop looks quite tempting too.

Any one tried ?

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ahl, I must travel in different circles to you. Finding women in those dimensions is not easy
    But at the same time, they should be young enough to not give off GILF vibes, and they should also know that it's very easy to please a guy if you only cared

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry found your AR hard to find on my smartphone, a few days after you posted. Is there a shortcut to see recently written ARs on the small phone's screen?

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Sorry found your AR hard to find on my smartphone, a few days after you posted. Is there a shortcut to see recently written ARs on the small phone's screen?
    Thanks mate for looking out for my reviews. You can always just click my user name on any of my post and from the profile page: Click on “recently started post” will show all my latest reviews .

Cheers

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

NEW SHOP IN WATERLOO ❤️
    Address:
    Shop 1: 635 Elizabeth st Waterloo easy parking
    Shop 2: 1-3 Botany rd Waterloo (1 hr parking at door,2 hr in side st behind in pope st and look for the alleyway that comes out next to our shop)
    WechatID: SaigonprincessWaterloo
    Or add phone 0426686299
    WAXING AVAILABLE TOO!!!
    CAll 0426686299 make booking

Prices:
    $70 for 60 minutes
    $60 for 45 minutes
    $50 for 30 minutes

* Jessica top hot Vietnamese
    * Carol new 19 yo super hot body,pretty face,cute,170 cm,50 kg,size 6,amazing Vietnamese
    * Jasmine new 24 yo ,175 cn,size 6 ,slim girl super hot model,very good English easy going,amazing massage and services,very friendly girl!
    * Helen new 20 yo,D cup natural,size 10,good massage,cute girl Vietnamese
    IMG_3075.jpg
    IMG_3075.jpgIMG_3079.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Fucking lol at them hijacking this thread to advertise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    Fucking lol at them hijacking this thread to advertise
    I guess they can’t read too good!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In the sex industry, all publicity is good publicity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    whats the point on writing a review and include names?
    all i got out of this is the toilet is too far.

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

NEW SHOP IN WATERLOO ❤️
    Address:
    Shop 2: 1-3 Botany rd Waterloo (1 hr parking at door,2 hr in side st behind in pope st and look for the alleyway that comes out next to our shop)
    Or add phone 0426686299
    WAXING AVAILABLE TOO!!!

Prices:
    $70 for 60 minutes
    $60 for 45 minutes
    $50 for 30 minutes

* Jasmine new 24 yo ,175 cn,size 6 ,slim girl super hot model,very good English easy going,amazing massage and services,very friendly girl!
    * Cara new 158cm,20 yo size 6,cute B cup pretty ,good massage Vietnamese
    * Katie new 20 yo,156cm,size 8,B cup natural,good massage,cute Vietnamese
    * Angelina Aussie 26yo,size 14,160cm,double E cup natural,white skin,white long hair beautiful
    IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg

Shop Owner
    TUESDAY ❤️

NEW SHOP IN WATERLOO ❤️
    Address:
    Or add phone 0426686299
    WAXING AVAILABLE TOO!!!

Prices:
    $70 for 60 minutes
    $60 for 45 minutes
    $50 for 30 minutes

* Katie new 20 yo,156cm,size 8,B cup natural,good massage,cute Vietnamese
    * Angelina Aussie 26yo,size 14,160cm,double E cup natural,white skin,white long hair beautiful

IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3059.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

NEW SHOP IN WATERLOO ❤️
    Address:
    Or add phone 0426686299
    WAXING AVAILABLE TOO!!!

Prices:
    $70 for 60 minutes
    $60 for 45 minutes
    $50 for 30 minutes

*Evelyn new Vietnamese 20 yo ,160,size 8,B cup natural,,pretty face,good English,popular service
    * Jessica top Vietnamese
    * Linda new Vietnamese E cup ,pretty,popular massage,good service
    * Carol new 19 yo super hot body,pretty face,cute,170 cm,50 kg,size 6,amazing Vietnamese
    IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    I guess they can’t read too good!
    There was another review from me about your other shop on Elizabeth St which was positive. May be they should use that one instead …… haha

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

NEW SHOP IN WATERLOO ❤️
    Address:
    Or add phone 0426686299
    WAXING AVAILABLE TOO!!!

Prices:
    $70 for 60 minutes
    $60 for 45 minutes
    $50 for 30 minutes

* Miranda 23 yo,167 cm,size 6, C cup natural,brown ,smooth skin hot Vietnamese
    * Evelyn new Vietnamese 20 yo ,160,size 8,B cup natural,,pretty face,good English,popular service
    * Alex new 23 yo ,Vietnamese,156 cm,size 6,B cup natural,super hot service,amazing massage,friendly easy to connect!
    IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3012.jpg

Shop Owner
    FRIDAY ❤️

NEW SHOP IN WATERLOO ❤️
    Address:
    Or add phone 0426686299
    WAXING AVAILABLE TOO!!!

Prices:
    $70 for 60 minutes
    $60 for 45 minutes
    $50 for 30 minutes

* Julie new 23 yo,cute,small finger,pretty face,the best massage,experience Vietnamese
    * TK new 26 yo double E cup ,super hot ,friendly girl,easy going,amazing service Vietnamese
    * Evelyn new Vietnamese 20 yo ,160,size 8,B cup natural,,pretty face,good English,popular service
    IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg

Shop Owner
    SATURDAY ❤️

NEW SHOP IN WATERLOO ❤️
    Address:
    Or add phone 0426686299
    WAXING AVAILABLE TOO!!!

Prices:
    $70 for 60 minutes
    $60 for 45 minutes
    $50 for 30 minutes

* Tracy 23 yo,156 cm,size6,D cup beautiful small figure Vietnamese
    * Helen new 20 yo,D cup natural,size 10,good massage,cute girl Vietnam’s
    * Anna new from Switzerland 26yo,180cm,size 12,D cup natural,white smooth skin beautiful girl
    IMG_3079.jpg
    IMG_3027.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast