Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My trip to Manila to Bangkok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do you start ....

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

My trip to Manila to Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    Hey bro, where is the best place to stay in phil? what are the rates for freelancers? what about the nightlife? Are they able to communicate in english?
    Hey Suka03

ISG is solid for tips and experiences. Also Smoh and Bradpitt bros advice are top notch. I’m following them and will be there around mid-Jan.

Since you’re short of time, here’s probably a quick run:

- download WeChat and find nearby would be good
    - download telegram and use nearby function
    - download Pinalove and get a paid subscription and turn location to Manila. Upload proper photos and good description and you’ll get a lot of messages
    - stay around Burgos St - book accommodation for two
    - almost all allow girls back to the room provided they provide ID at the counter
    - make sure all valuables are stored in safe
    - not sure if you have stock of blue pill and condoms, get them from here
    - Greenbelt mall freelancers are known to be present with more girls towards the end of the day
    - street freelancers along Burgos st. As Smoh and others have said they could be hit and miss
    - English is widely spoken

Bareback is a big risk, even smart traveller website states it. Wrap your cock and have a blast.

Gives us a wrap when you return about your deeds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    Hey Suka03

ISG is solid for tips and experiences. Also Smoh and Bradpitt bros advice are top notch. I’m following them and will be there around mid-Jan.

Since you’re short of time, here’s probably a quick run:

- download WeChat and find nearby would be good
    - download telegram and use nearby function
    - download Pinalove and get a paid subscription and turn location to Manila. Upload proper photos and good description and you’ll get a lot of messages
    - stay around Burgos St - book accommodation for two
    - almost all allow girls back to the room provided they provide ID at the counter
    - make sure all valuables are stored in safe
    - not sure if you have stock of blue pill and condoms, get them from here
    - Greenbelt mall freelancers are known to be present with more girls towards the end of the day
    - street freelancers along Burgos st. As Smoh and others have said they could be hit and miss
    - English is widely spoken

Bareback is a big risk, even smart traveller website states it. Wrap your cock and have a blast.

Gives us a wrap when you return about your deeds.

Hey funseeker78,

Wow! man thank you for that useful information. Really appreciate it. I will follow your way and let you know I will go there between between 10-13jan for 2 days. will let you know after I comeback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the next time your going to Manila let me know im coming

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey all ..not going to Philippines now …too much drama ..rather just go to Bali and Thailand and know for sure I am going to have fun…
    Never ever put shit on another punter BUT sounds like the girls in Philippines want a husband …

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    the next time your going to Manila let me know im coming
    im going on 14th jan for few days the Bali and Jakarta my hometown. when you will go?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Hey all ..not going to Philippines now …too much drama ..rather just go to Bali and Thailand and know for sure I am going to have fun…
    Never ever put shit on another punter BUT sounds like the girls in Philippines want a husband …
    Mind to share your experience of why is “too much drama”?
    so true I do noticed on Pina app almost all looking for husband/long term. Didn’t get any luck finding freelancer.

With Indonesia just becareful about the law of unmarried taking to hotel. you will get penalised unless if no one reported I normally incall to see them, more safer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i will prob go mid year i think

Senior Member(無間使者)

Drama

Mind to share your experience of why is “too much drama”?
    so true I do noticed on Pina app almost all looking for husband/long term. Didn’t get any luck finding freelancer.

With Indonesia just becareful about the law of unmarried taking to hotel. you will get penalised unless if no one reported I normally incall to see them, more safer.
    Been to Thailand many times and just always pick up a hot chick ….massage blow job bare back anal freelance Thermae Hua Hin Pattaya Bangkok …travel accomodation all just great fun and I have been blind drunk and sober …
    Never had any drama..
    I travel for 3 weeks usually and I just could not be bothered trying to find a girl for fun when I know in Thailand ..every girl I am with is looking for money and fun…
    Hope this explains …as I said I am not trying to put shit on another punter but I just could not be bothered wasting time trying to find girls in the Philippines when IMO they are no better looking than Thai girls and May just say no thanks…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to Thailand many times and just always pick up a hot chick ….massage blow job bare back anal freelance Thermae Hua Hin Pattaya Bangkok …travel accomodation all just great fun and I have been blind drunk and sober …
    Never had any drama..
    I travel for 3 weeks usually and I just could not be bothered trying to find a girl for fun when I know in Thailand ..every girl I am with is looking for money and fun…
    Hope this explains …as I said I am not trying to put shit on another punter but I just could not be bothered wasting time trying to find girls in the Philippines when IMO they are no better looking than Thai girls and May just say no thanks…
    nice feedback. I’ll see how it goes in Phil will spend 2 days there then thailand. I normally use on nearby app wechat/telegram or finding in bar will be pricey when i was in bali. it’s been luck, though i suggest keep away from agency they will scam you.

One thing i’m worried in Thailand is finding LB/preOp i want to avoid that but these days it’s hard to tell. Any tips? i know from the voice and shape but when it comes to the face some look perfectly pretty.
    Where do you recommend place to stay in thailand to find lot of girls (no LB)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh come on guys. every girl 18-26 in any country says she is looking for a fairy tale husband. The good thing about Filipinas is that they will fuck you many times first before that enters her mind.

Funseeker78's tips are spot on. But for a 2 day trip he doesn't need the full set of action apps that SMOH used for a three week performance.

Let's think 2 days.

Assume suka03 afternoon arrival at NAIA. First trip pay the extra and get the hotel to organise pickup. of course, we would use white taxis.

Turn on pinalove in the taxi and use location as actual. take a pick from the messages

Arrive hotel, meet first girl, fuck her for a few hours, sleep
    Repeat each day

No drama

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    oh come on guys. every girl 18-26 in any country says she is looking for a fairy tale husband. The good thing about Filipinas is that they will fuck you many times first before that enters her mind.

Funseeker78's tips are spot on. But for a 2 day trip he doesn't need the full set of action apps that SMOH used for a three week performance.

Let's think 2 days.

Assume suka03 afternoon arrival at NAIA. First trip pay the extra and get the hotel to organise pickup. of course, we would use white taxis.

Turn on pinalove in the taxi and use location as actual. take a pick from the messages

Arrive hotel, meet first girl, fuck her for a few hours, sleep
    Repeat each day

No drama
    Hence why i wish to try with the phillipines girls. watched on YT really lot of young hot girls. my lil bro mind directing me that way lol
    What do I expect to ask on pinalove? should i break the ice first which will take long Or straight to the point ask for the job?

thank you for tips and advice

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where to stay

[QUOTE=suka03;2913988]nice feedback. I’ll see how it goes in Phil will spend 2 days there then thailand. I normally use on nearby app wechat/telegram or finding in bar will be pricey when i was in bali. it’s been luck, though i suggest keep away from agency they will scam you.

One thing i’m worried in Thailand is finding LB/preOp i want to avoid that but these days it’s hard to tell. Any tips? i know from the voice and shape but when it comes to the face some look perfectly pretty.
    Where do you recommend place to stay in thailand to find lot of girls (no LB)?[/ QUOTE]

One great thing in Thailand is LB will just tell you if you ask and not be upset. Never had a problem. I find the hottest girls are in Pattaya plus lots of bars etc …last couple of times I have stayed at Areca …a little trip to Soi 6 but I like the area. Bangkok is great also but a bit more of a city. Stayed at China Kozi usually when in Bangkok really close to Nana and Cowboy and all the action and not too pricey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hence why i wish to try with the phillipines girls. watched on YT really lot of young hot girls. my lil bro mind directing me that way lol
    What do I expect to ask on pinalove? should i break the ice first which will take long Or straight to the point ask for the job?

thank you for tips and advice
    Went on Pinalove …had a few girls get back to me ..first one I asked wanted money every week…second one the same. Read as much as possible on the other sites and after extensive investigation and real time spent ..as I said not worth the hassle..
    Pinalove May work if you are 30 (your younger brother said is what you have stated..how old is he) and a nice looking younger gent but if you want to have guaranteed fun with young or old girls long or short time from 1000 baht on …Thailand is an absolute certainty…Not trying to upset anyone and if an old bloke like me…over 64 that is ..has put a photo on Pinalove and been inundated with replies please let us all know what I am doing wrong. I really wanted to go to the Philippines this trip but after weeks of extensive research I gave up…As I said …not worth the hassle…when I know on my worst night in Thailand I can go to beach street and pickup a nice looking young girl for a minimum 1000 baht…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the inspiring review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing your story Tlito. do you find philiipine is cheaper than thailand? i believe shops/outcall is expensive?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Philippines

thanks for sharing your story Tlito. do you find philiipine is cheaper than thailand? i believe shops/outcall is expensive?
    Hi Suka
    Sorry Mate…I decided not to go to Philippines …I have been going to Thailand for many years and have a nice routine. Good luck in your travels..hope you have a great time in Philippines…
    Once in Thailand it is easy to have fun…Never really had any dramas and I love to have fun and am very trusting…Only drama ever was a girl I picked up at Thermae one night stole my watch…Just look at all the forums or follow someone you trust on a site who has been before…I have been by myself and no dramas…Just walk into any bar sit down have a beer and see how it goes…I love Nana and always call into the Irish Pub on Suk and have a beer and a game of pool…I have picked up girls at all places and they are all fine..just ask about bar fine and tell them what you are after first…pick up a girl at a bar or off the street…Don’t worry about the LB anywhere you go…just ask they have no trouble telling you…I usually find if they are too pretty they are boys..
    Pattaya is great fun..same as Bangkok on steroids …picked up some hot girls off Beach Road and at pubs or clubs same deal…
    Have a great time..
    I am back in May but can’t wait to hear about your fun…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tlito i had a thought again, after watching over YT channels. I find it thai were best lookings and easy going. Finding the phillipines seems not much of action there.

Sure, will let you know when after i go for the trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Have fun

Tlito i had a thought again, after watching over YT channels. I find it thai were best lookings and easy going. Finding the phillipines seems not much of action there.

Sure, will let you know when after i go for the trip.
    Have fun wherever you go.
    Impossible not to have a good time.
    One thing I would always say is ..just be nice to everyone..kindness goes a long way and no matter what you read …the girls are all selling us something we crave and may be only supporting family ..

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Have fun wherever you go.
    Impossible not to have a good time.
    One thing I would always say is ..just be nice to everyone..kindness goes a long way and no matter what you read …the girls are all selling us something we crave and may be only supporting family ..
    Words of wisdom. Very important to remember.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast